Sikh Girls, Virginity And Sex Before Marriage.

harsimran_singh

LMAO>>>you just killed it...I bet it may be offensive for sikh girls.......

I can't be the only one who thinks the fact that you guys are getting excited about offending Sikh girls is sick. Do you lot really think this is how a real Singh views/treats his sisters. You lot have got something missing. And I get where the op was coming from but seriously. Sikhi isn't for the sexist fascists or chauvinistic. I pity the girl that marties someone with your thinking. How do you think Guru Gobind Singh ji will view the way you talk about his daughters?

Some words of wisdom for bachelors who are looking -

1. No money no honey.

Even Bollywood has stopped making films showing a rich babe marrying a poor guy :-)

First get a job then think about marriage.

2. In India working women are mostly vulnerable, bosses do take advantage.

So if you want a virgin, non-promiscuous wife then go for non-working girl.

3. Right place & right approach

Ask Akhand Kirtani's, Dodra Saadh Sangat or Sikh Missionary (as per your liking) to arrange a match.

Finding a girl on your own without parents support will be futile so get their consent.

4. Look for a girl & family who are comparatively weaker then you in financial terms.

Secret to happy married life, low maintenance-obedient wife :-)

You want an "obedient" wife. The way you people are hoping to treat Guru Gobind Singh's daughters as pair di juthi.

My God, some awfully non-Gurmat replies here.

If you are a Singh, then you're to see women as your sisters.

Then, when the time is right, you'll get married to a rehit following Singhni.

If you don't follow Guru's instruction, then don't expect anything you want to go right for you.

Guest Balkarara

Harsimran Singh you don't need to worry so much because your not the only one Singh out there with this problem. There's probably tens of thousands if not more Singhs out there all over the world in the same tugboat as you. They must all worry about marriage and finding the right girl too. Don't worry when the time will come it will come and present itself to you. From how your going on it sounds like your going to go mad just thinking about the issue and its affecting you 24/7...just chill out and see what happens over time. Do what I do...don't care about these wordly matters, don't worry about anything and live a chilled out life doing your own thing.

Peace out live the high life

Lol....... Replying to your third point.... Veere the second girl whom i came across belonged to a missionary family and the third one whom i mentioned about was from AKJ family...probably this is why i am highly amazed.....

What do you have to say now...

Never kiss & tell.

Don't blame any community for the actions of few.

Why did the girls leave, do introspection.

What is with all the sexist comments on here, it seems you guys just see women as pets or something, you want someone who's "low maintenance and obedient" sorry but I think you just described a dog. Kaurs are the daughters of Guru Gobind Singh ji just as Singhs are sons. And well, the way these comments are isn't how a true Singh would talk about his sisters.