Stop Donating

Sikhistan

I would say stop the discrimination when it comes to who gets more of your money when you donate. For example: a normal person gives dollar or two to kirtani ragi jatha when they do matha taek. However when major ragi or kathakar comes then the same normal person gives not less than $10. Give to all of them equally special messsage to gurudwara sahib managements too.

Yep, most of them definitely are !

I have said this previously a few times about how some of these self acclaimed babas and sants don't EVER earn a penny of Kirat kamayee.

The 3 fundamental pillars of sikhi are Kirat karna, Vand shakna and Naam japna.

Yet, it's very rare that some of these babas will ever earn or do some work with a little sweat to even earn one roti ! :nono:

These world tours they have are on par to rock star world tours.

They jet off from place to place just like rock stars go from venue to venue.

They have an entourage of chelas with them just like a rock star entourage.

Divans get packed and overflowed just like rock star gigs get sold out and many more turn up at the door.

They get wizzed around in high spec cars straight from the airports to wherever they are stayng.

They even make the sangat feel special by adding extra dates on demand, just like rock starts try and make the fans feel honoured..

They make you feel more special by opting for tv specials and radio interviews to push more dates and new cd albums....

.......I think you get the picture :lol2: ..

I know not all of them are like this and some are very highly respected but I would be enlightened to see any prime example who does their own sweat of kirat kamayee and then does a world tour which is NOT at the sangats expense ?

Everything from the flights,food and living expenditure is at the sangat's expense

Yep, most of them definitely are !

I have said this previously a few times about how some of these self acclaimed babas and sants don't EVER earn a penny of Kirat kamayee.

The 3 fundamental pillars of sikhi are Kirat karna, Vand shakna and Naam japna.

Yet, it's very rare that some of these babas will ever earn or do some work with a little sweat to even earn one roti ! :nono:

These world tours they have are on par to rock star world tours.

They jet off from place to place just like rock stars go from venue to venue.

They have an entourage of chelas with them just like a rock star entourage.

Divans get packed and overflowed just like rock star gigs get sold out and many more turn up at the door.

They get wizzed around in high spec cars straight from the airports to wherever they are stayng.

They even make the sangat feel special by adding extra dates on demand, just like rock starts try and make the fans feel honoured..

They make you feel more special by opting for tv specials and radio interviews to push more dates and new cd albums....

.......I think you get the picture :lol2: ..

I know not all of them are like this and some are very highly respected but I would be enlightened to see any prime example who does their own sweat of kirat kamayee and then does a world tour which is NOT at the sangats expense ?

Everything from the flights,food and living expenditure is at the sangat's expense

These babas are the worst because they will make their fanboys fight to protect their reputation.

I have to agree with this thread, these babeh are a joke. What's even more mind boggling is the fact that there is actual proof that 1 of these babas a few years ago celebrated his birthday by wearing a Kalgi but has since openly lied in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by saying it was a khanda on his head and not a Kalgi!!! But the worst part is people fall for the lies when clearly anyone with functioning eye sight can clearly see in the video that he is wearing a Kalgi! If that weren't bad enough it clearly shows people bowing down to him and him accepting gold, money and other gifts. The same baba then got caught up in the lal bathi controversy as he used to drive around in a car adorned with a red light which is only granted to those who have connections to the dodgy government of panjab!

I would urge the sangat and those babas fanboys to give your hard earned money to better projects like helping the families of shaheed singhs, donate towards genuine pracharaks from taksal and other puratan sampardas. The chimte vale have conned enough money out the sangat!

I have to agree with this thread, these babeh are a joke. What's even more mind boggling is the fact that there is actual proof that 1 of these babas a few years ago celebrated his birthday by wearing a Kalgi but has since openly lied in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by saying it was a khanda on his head and not a Kalgi!!! But the worst part is people fall for the lies when clearly anyone with functioning eye sight can clearly see in the video that he is wearing a Kalgi! If that weren't bad enough it clearly shows people bowing down to him and him accepting gold, money and other gifts. The same baba then got caught up in the lal bathi controversy as he used to drive around in a car adorned with a red light which is only granted to those who have connections to the dodgy government of panjab!

I would urge the sangat and those babas fanboys to give your hard earned money to better projects like helping the families of shaheed singhs, donate towards genuine pracharaks from taksal and other puratan sampardas. The chimte vale have conned enough money out the sangat!

This same baba has the most expansive watch in the world (I think it is like 98 crore rupees). I agree money should be given to families of shaheed Singhs.

I think he also said that the expensive Brand new Audi A5(black!) he had from the sangat's money saved his life in an accident. He would have died if he were in rickshaw just like the thousands of innocents that die every year !! :respect: bless the sangat who all drive safer cars than an Audi themselves ! :stupidme:

Well you can't look at one abroad charity and stereotype them all, many sangat in Manchester which donate to Sukrit Trust which is based in Punjab and I think Panipat too. Sukhrit Trust is a great charity which educates Children around Punjab and also educate them about Sikhism...There is even sangat themselves from Manchester who visited the charity in India and were satisfied.