Missionary Panthpreet To Visit Stockton And Fremont Gurughar

Sikhistan

Im no1 to preach here, but i just wanted to say we live in a Dark world where beings can become resentful, and with brash Punjabiat nature crap kicks off tendencies kick in. Folk who are easily turned are those who mirror the beliefs of what Missionaries utter.

Love does not have a language, it just oozes out. You love your friends community. A Paid employee preacher says his bit n goes away. We are the ones after who with our actions and deeds will carry on without them.

Beat the Haters dividers through your wisdom warmth servitude to your way of life which will last a lot longer than any 2 day employee paid from South Asia to do a job.

Im no1 to preach here, but i just wanted to say we live in a Dark world where beings can become resentful, and with brash Punjabiat nature crap kicks off tendencies kick in. Folk who are easily turned are those who mirror the beliefs of what Missionaries utter.

Love does not have a language, it just oozes out. You love your friends community. A Paid employee preacher says his bit n goes away. We are the ones after who with our actions and deeds will carry on without them.

Beat the Haters dividers through your wisdom warmth servitude to your way of life which will last a lot longer than any 2 day employee paid from South Asia to do a job.

They're clearly not doing their job correctly.

To misinform the Sangat, lie to the Sangat, be so fake to the Sangat by playing mind-games, taking piles of money from the Sangat, to divide the Sangat on purpose, to reduce Sangat's faith in Sikh principles and values.....

This is not any Punjabiat nature. This is standing up for Sikhi.

I do not live in a sikh majority area so i do not know how bad it is in your towns.

What Ive experienced personally. One of my friends was affected by a tragedy, long story short, his view on religion changed which mirrored Missionary mindset.

It reached a point where a Pro Mahapurkh guy turned anti, questioning Why does Big G allow this that?? what is religion? He even put up a Missionary link claiming Hemkunt Sahib had no relevance.

At first the passion rose i challenged his points on logic. RAther than quieten, his comeback became clinical.

So here i was baffled?? I answred clearly and yet inside he still felt negative?? So i understood logic was not going to take away years of resentment surfacing now. So instead i asked Paaji at this stage we may not agree but your still a friend, and we will continually grow, its not as if your giving up your religion entirely and that we must learn to accept diverse views given our conditioning.

He was still defensive, but backed down a little. So every here and there if he had a question i would answer it and encourage self expression without shame and love. Some of the questions he had to start with would question faith itself.

But slowly in time his questions ceased! Now he even puts up pro Hemkunt Sahib links, learnt to distinguish between Good Saints and nakli sadhs.

dsg sometimes what your facing is nex man coming from outside stirring folk who are already stirred up via harsh realities we face. God tells us stick to the steady boat. We waver..

Its how your dealing with it inside your head thats going to count.

There are already crowds with fixed opinions, others open minded, some heartbroken.

Maybe we need Uk based Young Speakers in England American based ones in Freemont who can join sangat. accomodate each others opinions with understanding and providing a support base wit knowledge of localised issues.