'principal Gurbachan' The Controversial Missionary Is Booked At Park Av

'Principal Gurbachan' the controversial missionary is booked at Park Av and Havelock Rd Gurdwara in Southall this week starting Monday (today) 21st.There are thousands of demonstrators expected. All of his previous prog. in the UK have been Cancelled due his extreme views causing a rift in the Sangat. Please call and politely ask for cancellation so that we can avoid disturbance and trouble. Park Av 0208 574 8901, Sec for Bookings 07944 903730.

given the kick offs inside Some gurdwaras Why dont all Commiittees create a draft resolution to keep clear from controversial issues stick to nam simran, Guru Granth sahib ji, encourage Unity of all Jathas Groups Tribes and creeds as per Ardas recitation.

When any speaker breaks the rule take em off stage. Period! Because ultimately all thats gonna happen loud noise, kick off, then speaker realises either hes getting busted or hes gotta start chanting naam to reverse what hes said.

Why not just put the rule in black n white? No slagging off groups or beliefs. Just stick to SRM. outside that in your own homes n families do extra whatever. At least then you steer the infighting away.

Hes from the same Uni as Dhunda & co. They very cleverly whilst doing some mainstream parchar, always seem to slip in a few crazy statements which tear at the very fabric of Sikhi - Sharda.
They dont believe in 5 Nitnem Banis - Jaap Sahib and Chaupia Sahib really kills them..
They dont believe in Bhagat Bani from Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj.
They dont see Maharaj as Jaagdee Jot (Eternally Alive)they see Maharaj as a book!
Thats just a few things they mislead the Guru Roop Sangat with.
Their only aim and mission in life is too cause doubt in the Pavitar Gurbani, Ithias (Jeevans) and Maryada (Principles) of Akal Purkh Vaheguru, as blessed to the world by the Gurus themselves. They blindly spew out rubbish where ever they go, striving to follow in the footsteps of their daddy - Darsan Lall!!!!!

The question i ask myself is for a community that has been in England from 1950s

63 years on

Why do we need Indian Principles from 8000 miles away coming here to preach religion to us??

We are now 3rd 4th generation. We have our own Jathebandis educated and born in UK with a fine balance of East West. We know better how to apply Life skills, Punjabiat, and Spiritual form of SIkhi than anyone else here in this given environment thyan anybody from outside can teach us.

'Principal Gurbachan' the controversial missionary is booked at Park Av and Havelock Rd Gurdwara in Southall this week starting Monday (today) 21st.

UK = Paji why not Gurbachan Singh Khalsa (Thailand wale) complete his program before pre-judging it? Do such pro-Gurmat views that Sikhs should only bow before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj justify Sikh on Sikh violence as was launched by the opponents of Sarbjit Singh Khalsa (Dhunda) last year when the majority of the Sangat present inside agreed with Dhunda Sahib. We don't need this hysteria within the Panth when we should instead unitedly focus on getting over a million signatures for www.1984yesitsgenocide.org as Gurbachan Singh Khalsa (Thailand wale) will no doubt highlight.

given the kick offs inside Some gurdwaras Why dont all Commiittees create a draft resolution to keep clear from controversial issues and Guru Granth sahib ji, encourage Unity of all Jathas Groups Tribes and creeds as per Ardas recitation.

UK = I agree with you wholeheartedly Paji. But if some Gurdwara's allow Charitropakhyan to be simultaneously recited parallel to Maharaj, why should Singh Sabha Gurdwara's in the UK, Canada, USA, Thailand etc be prevented from articulating pro-Gurmat views which stress upon Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj being supreme as Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj himself ordained?

Hes from the same Uni as Dhunda & co. They very cleverly whilst doing some mainstream parchar, always seem to slip in a few crazy statements which tear at the very fabric of Sikhi - Sharda.

They dont believe in 5 Nitnem Banis - Jaap Sahib and Chaupia Sahib really kills them..

UK = I personally have faith in Sri Jaap Sahib and Sri Chaupai Sahib however that does not mean Sikhi is based on sharda alone. Sikhi is 100% by rational logic and committed seva alongside Naam Simran which is why Gurmat Gian have achieved such great things for poor Sikh youth at risk from drugs in Punjab.

They dont believe in Bhagat Bani from Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj.

UK = I'm afraid that's a blatant misrepresentation Paji. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is 100% truth. But yes the Charitopakhiyan stories are not accepted by many within the Panth as being authored by Dhan Dhan Guru Gobdind Singh Ji Maharaj. Certain GurSikhs believe that Guru Sahib had more pressing priorities such as praying to Akaal Purakh, fighting oppression of the weak within society, creating the Khalsa Panth, feeding the poor and the hungry ... than to write sexually charged stories when Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is the strongest cure against kaam known to humanity.

They dont see Maharaj as Jaagdee Jot (Eternally Alive)they see Maharaj as a book!

UK = Maharaj is eternally alive. If our enemies burn Maharaj it doesn't mean our Guru suffers physical pain. That is all that is being said.

Thats just a few things they mislead the Guru Roop Sangat with.

UK = Respectfully Paji all the points put forward by yourself have been misleading (as I hope you will honestly acknowledge in retrospect).

bro i dont know much about what charitrokpahyan is but this much iv seen, Having encountered the NF BNP c18 then a few pps

life teaches me conflict resolution helps where mans mind easily divides off. We must unite wherever we can cutting across boundaries.

When i was young i used to ask myself when will this hell end? One of our schoolfriends Pritpal lost his father in an unsolved murder that rumoured to have involved 15 hockey stick weilding Nf bootboys. Will white black unite? They somewhat later did.

When the Mirpuris had kick offs with apneh it hurt everytime we heard of innocent folk being hurt ( whatever side). That died down even enemies somewhat became friends. And Now we got this internal crap, that has the potential to turn folk from the same Religion against each other.

We have a zumedari to our future kids. Do not let a shia sunni style divide enter even our minds. Whatever goes on in the world just keep our thoughts simple in gurdwara. One Singh I met 15 years ago told me His father does not believe in Dasam Granth nor does he, but his Chacha did. They accepted that each diverse belief will not affect their kinship.

bro i dont know much about what charitrokpahyan is but this much iv seen, Having encountered the NF BNP c18 then a few pps

life teaches me conflict resolution helps where mans mind easily divides off. We must unite wherever we can cutting across boundaries.

When i was young i used to ask myself when will this hell end? One of our schoolfriends Pritpal lost his father in an unsolved murder that rumoured to have involved 15 hockey stick weilding Nf bootboys. Will white black unite? They somewhat later did.

When the Mirpuris had kick offs with apneh it hurt everytime we heard of innocent folk being hurt ( whatever side). That died down even enemies somewhat became friends. And Now we got this internal crap, that has the potential to turn folk from the same Religion against each other.

We have a zumedari to our future kids. Do not let a shia sunni style divide enter even our minds. Whatever goes on in the world just keep our thoughts simple in gurdwara. One Singh I met 15 years ago told me His father does not believe in Dasam Granth nor does he, but his Chacha did. They accepted that each diverse belief will not affect their kinship.

UK = 100% agree with you Shaastar Bir'ay. Both sides of the debate have total reverence for Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj so that should stop all hatred and division right there. Let us all just agree to disagree respectfully on matters of academic debate and focus our united efforts towards ending illiteracy, female infanticide, drugs, alcohol, cancer and poverty in Punjab as a start of Panth ki Jeeth.

once i was called to a friend of a friends house where an old Sant was present.

at that time i was still early 20s, i had a habit instead of doing a pairi hatt to Sant i would bow half down and do a fateh

I didnt think much of it, but now I was surrounded by a family who invited the Mahapurkh, the air went a bit silent.

Then my friends friend made a statement "eh mundeh bhai Rama singh deh dost han". At once the room warmed up every1 started cracking up smiling n laughing. The particular Mahapurkh and Bhai Rama Singh were very good friends. Though i met Bhai Rama Singh just a few times, one of my friends was fortunate to have their local association.

I learnt something from friends friend.

I learnt more about myself years ahead. Dont knock what you dont know. Love n respect one n all the best you can. In the end we leave this all behind. When i saw Bhai Rama Singh in the coffin the strangest thing was though your saying goodbye to a special dude, it was an awsome sight to see. A Beautiful Man dressed in His Spiritual Fathers attire, deep blue and orange, with a Kirpan by his side in peace. When they were alive they crossed group boundaries and freely associated with anyone they chose.

You see Singho, all these diffs we have they stay here. These lives are short. Just love. Whatever weakness dubda exists it is so because it is already in our mindds. Nobody can change you unless you let them. Then Each of us are responsible for our own education our own growth our own experience to change our own individiual present conditoning.

Life flows ahead in full swing no matter how many camps or groups oppose. Make best of time we have mundiyoh. Because the day when we close eyes will dawn on us.

Let us leave this World knowing we did our best to join humanity.

UK = Paji why not Gurbachan Singh Khalsa (Thailand wale) complete his program before pre-judging it? Do such pro-Gurmat views that Sikhs should only bow before Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj justify Sikh on Sikh violence as was launched by the opponents of Sarbjit Singh Khalsa (Dhunda) last year when the majority of the Sangat present inside agreed with Dhunda Sahib. We don't need this hysteria within the Panth when we should instead unitedly focus on getting over a million signatures for www.1984yesitsgenocide.org as Gurbachan Singh Khalsa (Thailand wale) will no doubt highlight.

Oh, so now he is Dhunda Sahib? LOL...

And, no one wants him to complete his program. He has already spewed venom around the world plenty of times.

DHUNDA's supporters are the ones who launch the violence...stop twisting it.

Yeah, you're right, we don't need this in the Panth, so tell Dhunda and his buddies to stop doing Katha once or do it properly.

UK = I agree with you wholeheartedly Paji. But if some Gurdwara's allow Charitropakhyan to be simultaneously recited parallel to Maharaj, why should Singh Sabha Gurdwara's in the UK, Canada, USA, Thailand etc be prevented from articulating pro-Gurmat views which stress upon Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj being supreme as Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj himself ordained?

How is Dasam Granth not pro-Gurmat?

One can connect to Akal Purakh through Dasam Granth as well.

And also, what are you talking about? Many people who are labelled as "Singh Sabha people" actually have full faith that Dasam Granth Sahib was written by Guru Gobind Singh Jee and recite/quote Bani from there regularly.

UK = I personally have faith in Sri Jaap Sahib and Sri Chaupai Sahib however that does not mean Sikhi is based on sharda alone. Sikhi is 100% by rational logic and committed seva alongside Naam Simran which is why Gurmat Gian have achieved such great things for poor Sikh youth at risk from drugs in Punjab.

Lol, Chaupai Sahib is PART of CHARITROPAKHIAAN...You can't pick and choose bits and pieces of a composition, just because of your manmat.

And you're talking about Naam Simran? The SAME Naam Simran which manmat gian missionary college parchaaraks have ridiculed and mocked and made people go against Naam Simran.

Stop making manmat gian missionary college seem so good, because you know it isn't.

UK = I'm afraid that's a blatant misrepresentation Paji. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is 100% truth. But yes the Charitopakhiyan stories are not accepted by many within the Panth as being authored by Dhan Dhan Guru Gobdind Singh Ji Maharaj. Certain GurSikhs believe that Guru Sahib had more pressing priorities such as praying to Akaal Purakh, fighting oppression of the weak within society, creating the Khalsa Panth, feeding the poor and the hungry ... than to write sexually charged stories when Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is the strongest cure against kaam known to humanity.

Most in the Panth accept Charitropakhiaan as being Guru Gobind Singh Jee's words.

Lol, so Guru Sahib had time to write Jaap Sahib, Savayey, Chaupai Sahib, Akaal Ustat, Giaan Parbodh....but not anything else?

Next you will be saying that Guru Gobind Singh Jee didn't know anything about poetry, music, art, craftsmanship, etc.

You are the one trying to destroy Guru Gobind Singh Jee's legacy...shame on you.

UK = Maharaj is eternally alive. If our enemies burn Maharaj it doesn't mean our Guru suffers physical pain. That is all that is being said.

UK = Respectfully Paji all the points put forward by yourself have been misleading (as I hope you will honestly acknowledge in retrospect).

So, if Guru Granth Sahib Jee is burned, you will turn a blind eye to it?

And here is a Charitar from the "sexually-charged" Charitropakhiaan for you......let me see you and your missionary friends who are slaves to Brahman-type Indian politicians counter the following:

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਸੁਮਤਿ ਸੈਨ ਇਕ ਨ੍ਰਿਪਤਿ ਸੁਨਾ ਬਰ ॥ ਦੁਤਿਯ ਦਿਵਾਕਰ ਕਿਧੌ ਕਿਰਨਿਧਰ ॥ ਸਮਰ ਮਤੀ ਰਾਨੀ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਤਾ ਕੇ ॥ ਸੁਰੀ ਆਸੁਰੀ ਸਮ ਨਹਿ ਜਾ ਕੇ ॥੧॥

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਨਖੰਭ ਕਲਾ ਦੁਹਿਤਾ ਤਿਹ ॥ ਜੀਤਿ ਲਈ ਸਸਿ ਅੰਸ ਕਲਾ ਜਿਹ ॥ ਨਿਰਖਿ ਭਾਨ ਜਿਹਾ ਪ੍ਰਭਾ ਰਹਤ ਦਬਿ ॥ ਸੁਰੀ ਆਸੁਰਿਨ ਕੀ ਨਹਿ ਸਮ ਛਬਿ ॥੨॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਤਰੁਨਿ ਭਈ ਤਰੁਨੀ ਜਬੈ ਅਧਿਕ ਸੁਖਨ ਕੇ ਸੰਗ ॥ ਲਰਿਕਾਪਨ ਮਿਟਿ ਜਾਤ ਭਯੋ ਦੁੰਦਭਿ ਦਿਯੋ ਅਨੰਗ ॥੩॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਚਾਰਿ ਭ੍ਰਾਤ ਤਾ ਕੇ ਬਲਵਾਨਾ ॥ ਸੂਰਬੀਰ ਸਭ ਸਸਤ੍ਰ ਨਿਧਾਨਾ ॥ ਤੇਜਵਾਨ ਦੁਤਿਮਾਨ ਅਤੁਲ ਬਲ ॥ ਅਰਿ ਅਨੇਕ ਜੀਤੇ ਜਿਹ ਦਲਿ ਮਲਿ ॥੪॥

ਸਾਰਦੂਲ ਧੁਜ ਨਾਹਰ ਧੁਜ ਭਨ ॥ ਸਿੰਘ ਕੇਤੁ ਹਰਿ ਕੇਤੁ ਮਹਾ ਮਨ ॥ ਚਾਰੌ ਸੂਰਬੀਰ ਬਲਵਾਨਾ ॥ ਮਾਨਤ ਸਤ੍ਰੁ ਸਕਲ ਜਿਹ ਆਨਾ ॥੫॥

ਚਾਰੌ ਕੁਅਰਿ ਪੜਨ ਕੇ ਕਾਜਾ ॥ ਦਿਜ ਇਕ ਬੋਲਿ ਪਠਾਯੋ ਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਭਾਖ੍ਯਾਦਿਕ ਬ੍ਯਾਕਰਨ ਪੜੇ ਜਿਨ ॥ ਔਗਾਹਨ ਸਭ ਕਿਯ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਤਿਨ ॥੬॥

ਅਧਿਕ ਦਰਬ ਨ੍ਰਿਪ ਬਰ ਤਿਹ ਦੀਯਾ ॥ ਬਿਬਿਧ ਬਿਧਨ ਕਰਿ ਆਦਰ ਕੀਯਾ ॥ ਸੁਤਾ ਸਹਿਤ ਸੌਪੇ ਸੁਤ ਤਿਹ ਘਰ ॥ ਕਛੁ ਬਿਦ੍ਯਾ ਦਿਜਿ ਦੇਹੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰਿ ॥੭॥

ਜਬ ਤੇ ਤਹ ਪੜਬੇ ਕਹ ਆਵੈ ॥ ਅਪਨੋ ਬਿਪ ਕਹ ਸੀਸ ਝੁਕਾਵੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਸਿਖ੍ਯਾ ਦਿਜ ਦੇਤ ਸੁ ਲੇਹੀ ॥ ਅਮਿਤ ਦਰਬ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਕਹ ਦੇਹੀ ॥੮॥

ਇਕ ਦਿਨ ਕੁਅਰਿ ਅਗਮਨੋ ਗਈ ॥ ਦਿਜ ਕਹ ਸੀਸ ਝੁਕਾਵਤ ਭਈ ॥ ਸਾਲਿਗ੍ਰਾਮ ਪੂਜਤ ਥਾ ਦਿਜਬਰ ॥ ਭਾਤਿ ਭਾਤਿ ਤਿਹ ਸੀਸ ਨ੍ਯਾਇ ਕਰਿ ॥੯॥

ਤਾ ਕੌ ਨਿਰਖਿ ਕੁਅਰਿ ਮੁਸਕਾਨੀ ॥ ਸੋ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਮਾ ਪਾਹਨ ਪਹਿਚਾਨੀ ॥ ਤਾਹਿ ਕਹਾ ਪੂਜਤ ਕਿਹ ਨਮਿਤਿਹ ॥ ਸਿਰ ਨਾਵਤ ਕਰ ਜੋਰਿ ਕਾਜ ਜਿਹ ॥੧੦॥

ਦਿਜ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਸਾਲਗ੍ਰਾਮ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਏ ਬਾਲਾ ॥ ਪੂਜਤ ਜਿਨੈ ਬਡੇ ਨਰਪਾਲਾ ॥ ਤੈ ਅਗ੍ਯਾਨ ਇਹ ਕਹਾ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਵਰ ਕਹ ਪਾਹਨ ਜਾਨੈ ॥੧੧॥

ਰਾਜਾ ਸੁਤ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

ਤਾਹਿ ਪਛਾਨਤ ਹੈ ਨ ਮਹਾ ਜੜ ਜਾ ਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪ ਤਿਹੂੰ ਪੁਰ ਮਾਹੀ ॥ ਪੂਜਤ ਹੈ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਕੈ ਤਿਸ ਕੌ ਜਿਨ ਕੇ ਪਰਸੇ ਪਰਲੋਕ ਪਰਾਹੀ ॥ ਪਾਪ ਕਰੋ ਪਰਮਾਰਥ ਕੈ ਜਿਹ ਪਾਪਨ ਤੇ ਅਤਿ ਪਾਪ ਡਰਾਹੀ ॥ ਪਾਇ ਪਰੋ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਵਰ ਕੇ ਪਸੁ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਵਰ ਨਾਹੀ ॥੧੨॥

ਬਿਜੈ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਜੀਵਨ ਮੈ ਜਲ ਮੈ ਥਲ ਮੈ ਸਭ ਰੂਪਨ ਮੈ ਸਭ ਭੂਪਨ ਮਾਹੀ ॥ ਸੂਰਜ ਮੈ ਸਸਿ ਮੈ ਨਭ ਮੈ ਜਹ ਹੇਰੌ ਤਹਾ ਚਿਤ ਲਾਇ ਤਹਾ ਹੀ ॥ ਪਾਵਕ ਮੈ ਅਰੁ ਪੌਨ ਹੂੰ ਮੈ ਪ੍ਰਿਥਵੀ ਤਲ ਮੈ ਸੁ ਕਹਾ ਨਹਿ ਜਾਹੀ ॥ ਬ੍ਯਾਪਕ ਹੈ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਕੇ ਬਿਖੈ ਕਛੁ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਵਵਰ ਨਾਹੀ ॥੧੩॥

ਕਾਗਜ ਦੀਪ ਸਭੈ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਅਰੁ ਸਾਤ ਸਮੁੰਦ੍ਰਨ ਕੀ ਮਸੁ ਕੈਯੈ ॥ ਕਾਟਿ ਬਨਾਸਪਤੀ ਸਿਗਰੀ ਲਿਖਬੇ ਹੂੰ ਕੌ ਲੇਖਨਿ ਕਾਜ ਬਨੈਯੈ ॥ ਸਾਰਸ੍ਵਤੀ ਬਕਤਾ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਸਭ ਜੀਵਨ ਤੇ ਜੁਗ ਸਾਠਿ ਲਿਖੈਯੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਪਾਯੁਤ ਹੈ ਨਹਿ ਕੈਸੇ ਹੂੰ ਸੋ ਜੜ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੌ ਠਹਰੈਯੈ ॥੧੪॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਏ ਜਨ ਭੇਵ ਨ ਹਰਿ ਕੋ ਪਾਵੈ ॥ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈ ਹਰਿ ਕੌ ਠਹਰਾਵੈ ॥ ਜਿਹ ਕਿਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਲੋਗਨ ਭਰਮਾਹੀ ॥ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਕੋ ਦਰਬੁ ਲੂਟਿ ਲੈ ਜਾਹੀ ॥੧੫॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਜਗ ਮੈ ਆਪੁ ਕਹਾਵਈ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਸੁਘਰ ਸੁਚੇਤ ॥ ਪਾਹਨ ਕੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਕਰੈ ਯਾ ਤੇ ਲਗਤ ਅਚੇਤ ॥੧੬॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਚਿਤ ਭੀਤਰ ਆਸਾ ਧਨ ਧਾਰੈ ॥ ਸਿਵ ਸਿਵ ਸਿਵ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਉਚਾਰੈ ॥ ਅਧਿਕ ਡਿੰਭ ਕਰਿ ਜਗਿ ਦਿਖਾਵੈ ॥ ਦ੍ਵਾਰ ਦ੍ਵਾਰ ਮਾਗਤ ਨ ਲਜਾਵੈ ॥੧੭॥

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ਨਾਕ ਮੂੰਦਿ ਕਰਿ ਚਾਰਿ ਘਰੀ ਠਾਢੇ ਰਹੈ ॥ ਸਿਵ ਸਿਵ ਸਿਵ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਏਕ ਚਰਨ ਇਸਥਿਤ ਕਹੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਕੋਊ ਪੈਸਾ ਏਕ ਦੇਤ ਕਰਿ ਆਇ ਕੈ ॥ ਹੋ ਦਾਤਨ ਲੇਤ ਉਠਾਇ ਸਿਵਹਿ ਬਿਸਰਾਇ ਕੈ ॥੧੮॥

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥

###

###

ਬਿਜੈ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਪਾਹਨ ਕੌ ਸਿਵ ਤੂ ਜੋ ਕਹੈ ਪਸੁ ਯਾ ਤੇ ਕਛੁ ਤੁਹਿ ਹਾਥ ਨ ਐ ਹੈ ॥ ਤ੍ਰੈਯਕ ਜੋਨਿ ਜੁ ਆਪੁ ਪਰਾ ਹਸਿ ਕੈ ਤੁਹਿ ਕੋ ਕਹੁ ਕਾ ਬਰੁ ਦੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਸੋ ਕਰਿ ਹੈ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਤੁਹਿ ਪਾਹਨ ਕੀ ਪਦਵੀ ਤਬ ਪੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਜਾਨੁ ਰੇ ਜਾਨੁ ਅਜਾਨ ਮਹਾ ਫਿਰਿ ਜਾਨ ਗਈ ਕਛੁ ਜਾਨਿ ਨ ਜੈ ਹੈ ॥੨੧॥

ਬੈਸ ਗਈ ਲਰਿਕਾਪਨ ਮੋ ਤਰੁਨਾਪਨ ਮੈ ਨਹਿ ਨਾਮ ਲਯੋ ਰੇ ॥ ਔਰਨ ਦਾਨ ਕਰਾਤ ਰਹਾ ਕਰ ਆਪ ਉਠਾਇ ਨ ਦਾਨ ਦਯੋ ਰੇ ॥ ਪਾਹਨ ਕੋ ਸਿਰ ਨ੍ਯਾਤਨ ਤੈ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਵਰ ਕੌ ਸਿਰ ਨ੍ਯਾਤ ਭਯੋ ਰੇ ॥ ਕਾਮਹਿ ਕਾਮ ਫਸਾ ਘਰ ਕੇ ਜੜ ਕਾਲਹਿ ਕਾਲ ਕੈ ਕਾਲ ਗਯੋ ਰੇ ॥੨੨॥

ਦ੍ਵੈਕ ਪੁਰਾਨਨ ਕੌ ਪੜਿ ਕੈ ਤੁਮ ਫੂਲਿ ਗਏ ਦਿਜ ਜੂ ਜਿਯ ਮਾਹੀ ॥ ਸੋ ਨ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਪੜਾ ਜਿਹ ਕੇ ਇਹ ਠੌਰ ਪੜੇ ਸਭ ਪਾਪ ਪਰਾਹੀ ॥ ਡਿੰਭ ਦਿਖਾਇ ਕਰੋ ਤਪਸਾ ਦਿਨ ਰੈਨਿ ਬਸੈ ਜਿਯਰਾ ਧਨ ਮਾਹੀ ॥ ਮੂਰਖ ਲੋਗ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨ ਕਰੈ ਇਨ ਬਾਤਨ ਕੌ ਹਮ ਮਾਨਤ ਨਾਹੀ ॥੨੩॥

ਕਾਹੇ ਕੋ ਕਾਜ ਕਰੋ ਇਤਨੀ ਤੁਮ ਪਾਹਨ ਕੋ ਕਿਹ ਕਾਜ ਪੁਜਾਵੋ ॥ ਕਾਹੇ ਕੋ ਡਿੰਭ ਕਰੋ ਜਗ ਮੈ ਇਹ ਲੋਕ ਗਯੋ ਪਰਲੋਕ ਗਵਾਵੋ ॥ ਝੂਠੇ ਨ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਉਪਦੇਸ ਕਰੋ ਜੋਊ ਚਾਹਤ ਹੋ ਧਨ ਲੌ ਹਰਖਾਵੋ ॥ ਰਾਜ ਕੁਮਾਰਨ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਦਿਯੋ ਸੁ ਦਿਯੋ ਬਹੁਰੌ ਹਮ ਕੌ ਨ ਸਿਖਾਵੋ ॥੨੪॥

ਦਿਜ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਕਹਾ ਬਿਪ੍ਰ ਸੁਨੁ ਰਾਜ ਦੁਲਾਰੀ ॥ ਤੈ ਸਿਵ ਕੀ ਮਹਿਮਾ ਨ ਬਿਚਾਰੀ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਬਿਸਨ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਜੂ ਦੇਵਾ ॥ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਸਦਾ ਕੀਜਿਯੈ ਸੇਵਾ ॥੨੫॥

ਤੈ ਯਾ ਕੇ ਭੇਵਹਿ ਨ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਮੂੜ ਇਹ ਭਾਤਿ ਬਖਾਨੈ ॥ ਇਨ ਕੋ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਜਾਨਹੁ ॥ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਪਹਿਚਾਨਹੁ ॥੨੬॥

ਹਮ ਹੈ ਕੁਅਰਿ ਬਿਪ੍ਰ ਬ੍ਰਤ ਧਾਰੀ ॥ ਊਚ ਨੀਚ ਸਭ ਕੇ ਹਿਤਕਾਰੀ ॥ ਜਿਸੀ ਕਿਸੀ ਕਹ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਸਿਖਾਵੈ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਨ ਤੇ ਦਾਨ ਕਰਾਵੈ ॥੨੭॥

ਕੁਅਰਿ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਦੇਤ ਸਿਖ ਅਪਨ ਕਰਤ ਹਿਤ ॥ ਜ੍ਯੋ ਤ੍ਯੋ ਭੇਟ ਲੈਤ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਬਿਤ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਬਾਤ ਤਾ ਕਹ ਨ ਸਿਖਾਵਹੁ ॥ ਤਾਹਿ ਲੋਕ ਪਰਲੋਕ ਗਵਾਵਹੁ ॥੨੮॥

ਸੁਨਹੁ ਬਿਪ ਤੁਮ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਦੇਤ ਜਿਹ ॥ ਲੂਟਿ ਲੇਤ ਤਿਹ ਘਰ ਬਿਧਿ ਜਿਹ ਕਿਹ ॥ ਤਾ ਕਹ ਕਛੂ ਗ੍ਯਾਨ ਨਹਿ ਆਵੈ ॥ ਮੂਰਖ ਅਪਨਾ ਮੂੰਡ ਮੁੰਡਾਵੈ ॥੨੯॥

ਤਿਹ ਤੁਮ ਕਹੁ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਸਿਧਿ ਹ੍ਵੈਹੈ ॥ ਮਹਾਦੇਵ ਤੋ ਕੌ ਬਰੁ ਦੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਜਬ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਨਹਿ ਹੋਤ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਸਿਧਿ ॥ ਤਬ ਤੁਮ ਬਚਨ ਕਹਤ ਹੌ ਇਹ ਬਿਧਿ ॥੩੦॥

ਕਛੂ ਕੁਕ੍ਰਿਯਾ ਤੁਮਤੇ ਭਯੋ ॥ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਦਰਸ ਨ ਸਿਵ ਜੂ ਦਯੋ ॥ ਅਬ ਤੈ ਪੁੰਨ੍ਯ ਦਾਨ ਦਿਜ ਕਰ ਰੇ ॥ ਪੁਨਿ ਸਿਵ ਕੇ ਮੰਤ੍ਰਹਿ ਅਨੁਸਰੁ ਰੇ ॥੩੧॥

ਉਲਟੋ ਡੰਡ ਤਿਸੀ ਤੇ ਲੇਹੀ ॥ ਪੁਨਿ ਤਿਹ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਕੋ ਦੇਹੀ ॥ ਭਾਤਿ ਭਾਤਿ ਤਾ ਕੌ ਭਟਕਾਵੈ ॥ ਅੰਤ ਬਾਰ ਇਮਿ ਭਾਖ ਸੁਨਾਵੈ ॥੩੨॥

ਤੋ ਤੇ ਕਛੁ ਅਛਰ ਰਹਿ ਗਯੋ ॥ ਤੈ ਕਛੁ ਭੰਗ ਕ੍ਰਿਯਾ ਤੇ ਭਯੋ ॥ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਤੁਹਿ ਬਰੁ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਨ ਦੀਨਾ ॥ ਪੁੰਨ੍ਯ ਦਾਨ ਚਹਿਯਤ ਪੁਨਿ ਕੀਨਾ ॥੩੩॥

ਇਹ ਬਿਧਿ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਸਿਖਾਵਤ ਤਾ ਕੋ ॥ ਲੂਟਾ ਚਾਹਤ ਬਿਪ੍ਰ ਘਰ ਜਾ ਕੋ ॥ ਜਬ ਵਹੁ ਦਰਬ ਰਹਤ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਜਾਈ ॥ ਔਰ ਧਾਮ ਤਬ ਚਲਤ ਤਕਾਈ ॥੩੪॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਜੰਤ੍ਰ ਅਰੁ ਤੰਤ੍ਰ ਸਿਧਿ ਜੌ ਇਨਿ ਮਹਿ ਕਛੁ ਹੋਇ ॥ ਹਜਰਤਿ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਆਪਹਿ ਰਹਹਿ ਮਾਗਤ ਫਿਰਤ ਨ ਕੋਇ ॥੩੫॥

ਦਿਜ ਬਾਜ ॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਸੁਨਿ ਏ ਬਚਨ ਮਿਸਰ ਰਿਸਿ ਭਰਾ ॥ ਧਿਕ ਧਿਕ ਤਾਕਹਿ ਬਚਨ ਉਚਰਾ ॥ ਤੈ ਹਮਰੀ ਬਾਤ ਕਹ ਜਾਨੈ ॥ ਭਾਂਗ ਖਾਇ ਕੈ ਬੈਨ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨੈ ॥੩੬॥

ਕੁਅਰਿ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਸੁਨੋ ਮਿਸਰ ਤੁਮ ਬਾਤ ਨ ਜਾਨਤ ॥ ਅਹੰਕਾਰ ਕੈ ਬਚਨ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨਤ ॥ ਭਾਂਗ ਪੀਏ ਬੁਧਿ ਜਾਤ ਨ ਹਰੀ ॥ ਬਿਨੁ ਪੀਏ ਤਵ ਬੁਧਿ ਕਹ ਪਰੀ ॥੩੭॥

ਤੁਮ ਆਪਨ ਸ੍ਯਾਨੇ ਕਹਲਾਵਤ ॥ ਕਬ ਹੀ ਭੂਲਿ ਨ ਭਾਂਗ ਚੜਾਵਤ ॥ ਜਬ ਪੁਨ ਜਾਹੁ ਕਾਜ ਭਿਛਾ ਕੇ ॥ ਕਰਹੋ ਖ੍ਵਾਰ ਰਹਤ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਜਾ ਕੇ ॥੩੮॥

ਜਿਹ ਧਨ ਕੋ ਤੁਮ ਤ੍ਯਾਗ ਦਿਖਾਵਤ ॥ ਦਰ ਦਰ ਤਿਹ ਮਾਂਗਨ ਕਸ ਜਾਵਤ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਮੂੜ ਰਾਜਨ ਕੇ ਪਾਸਨ ॥ ਲੇਤ ਫਿਰਤ ਹੋ ਮਿਸ੍ਰ ਜੂ ਕਨ ਕਨ ॥੩੯॥

ਤੁਮ ਜਗ ਮਹਿ ਤ੍ਯਾਗੀ ਕਹਲਾਵਤ ॥ ਸਭ ਲੋਕਨ ਕਹ ਤ੍ਯਾਗ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਵਤ ॥ ਜਾ ਕਹ ਮਨ ਬਚ ਕ੍ਰਮ ਤਜਿ ਦੀਜੈ ॥ ਤਾ ਕਹ ਹਾਥ ਉਠਾਇ ਕਸ ਲੀਜੈ ॥੪੦॥

ਕਾਹੂ ਧਨ ਤ੍ਯਾਗ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਵਹਿ ॥ ਕਾਹੂ ਕੋ ਕੋਊ ਗ੍ਰਹਿ ਲਾਵਹਿ ॥ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਦਰਬ ਠਗਨ ਕੀ ਆਸਾ ॥ ਦ੍ਵਾਰ ਦ੍ਵਾਰ ਡੋਲਤ ਇਹ ਪ੍ਯਾਸਾ ॥੪੧॥

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ਬੇਦ ਬ੍ਯਾਕਰਨ ਸਾਸਤ੍ਰ ਸਿੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਇਮ ਉਚਰੈ ॥ ਜਿਨਿ ਕਿਸਹੂ ਤੇ ਏਕ ਟਕਾ ਮੋ ਕੌ ਝਰੈ ॥ ਜੇ ਤਿਨ ਕੋ ਕਛੁ ਦੇਤ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਕਰੈ ॥ ਹੋ ਜੋ ਧਨ ਦੇਤ ਨ ਤਿਨੈ ਨਿੰਦ ਤਾ ਕੀ ਰਰੈ ॥੪੨॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਨਿੰਦਿਆ ਅਰੁ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਦੋਊ ਜੀਵਤ ਹੀ ਜਗ ਮਾਹਿ ॥ ਜਬ ਮਾਟੀ ਮਾਟੀ ਮਿਲੀ ਨਿੰਦੁਸਤਤਿ ਕਛੁ ਨਾਹਿ ॥੪੩॥

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ਦੇਨਹਾਰ ਦਾਇਕਹਿ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨਹਿ ਕਰਿ ਦਿਯੋ ॥ ਅਨਦਾਇਕ ਤਿਹ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਨ ਪਿਤ ਕੋ ਬਧ ਕਿਯੋ ॥ ਜਾ ਤੇ ਧਨ ਕਰ ਪਰੈ ਸੁ ਜਸ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕਰੈ ॥ ਹੋ ਜਾ ਤੇ ਕਛੁ ਨ ਲਹੈ ਨਿੰਦ ਤਿਹ ਉਚਰੈ ॥੪੪॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਦੁਹੂੰਅਨ ਸਮ ਜੋਊ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਨੈ ॥ ਨਿੰਦ੍ਯਾ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਸਮ ਕਰਿ ਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਹਮ ਤਾਹੀ ਕਹ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਛਾਨਹਿ ॥ ਵਾਹੀ ਕਹਿ ਦਿਜ ਕੈ ਅਨੁਮਾਨਹਿ ॥੪੫॥

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ਏ ਦਿਜ ਜਾ ਤੇ ਜਤਨ ਪਾਇ ਧਨ ਲੇਵਹੀ ॥ ਤਾ ਨਰ ਕਹ ਬਹੁਤ ਭਾਤਿ ਬਡਾਈ ਦੇਵਹੀ ॥ ਮਿਥਯਾ ਉਪਮਾ ਬਕਿ ਕਰਿ ਤਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਨ ਕਰੈ ॥ ਹੋ ਘੋਰ ਨਰਕ ਕੇ ਬੀਚ ਅੰਤ ਦੋਊ ਪਰੈ ॥੪੬॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਧਨ ਕੇ ਕਾਜ ਕਰਤ ਸਭ ਕਾਜਾ ॥ ਊਚ ਨੀਚ ਰਾਨਾ ਅਰੁ ਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਖ੍ਯਾਲ ਕਾਲ ਕੋ ਕਿਨੂੰ ਨ ਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਜਿਨ ਇਹ ਚੌਦਹ ਲੋਕ ਬਨਾਯੋ ॥੪੭॥

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ਇਹੀ ਦਰਬ ਕੇ ਲੋਭ ਬੇਦ ਬ੍ਯਾਕਰਨ ਪੜਤ ਨਰ ॥ ਇਹੀ ਦਰਬ ਕੇ ਲੋਭ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਜੰਤ੍ਰਨ ਉਪਦਿਸ ਕਰ ॥ ਇਹੀ ਦਰਬ ਕੇ ਲੋਭ ਦੇਸ ਪਰਦੇਸ ਸਿਧਾਏ ॥ ਹੋ ਪਰੇ ਦੂਰਿ ਕਹ ਜਾਇ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਨਿਜੁ ਦੇਸਨ ਆਏ ॥੪੮॥

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥

###

###

ਬਿਜੈ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਲਾਲਚ ਏਕ ਲਗੈ ਧਨ ਕੇ ਸਿਰ ਮਧਿ ਜਟਾਨ ਕੇ ਜੂਟ ਸਵਾਰੈ ॥ ਕਾਠ ਕੀ ਕੰਠਿਨ ਕੌ ਧਰਿ ਕੈ ਇਕ ਕਾਨਨ ਮੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਕਾਨਿ ਪਧਾਰੈ ॥ ਮੋਚਨ ਕੌ ਗਹਿ ਕੈ ਇਕ ਹਾਥਨ ਸੀਸ ਹੂ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਕੇਸ ਉਪਾਰੈ ॥ ਡਿੰਭੁ ਕਰੈ ਜਗ ਡੰਡਨ ਕੌ ਇਹ ਲੋਕ ਗਯੋ ਪਰਲੋਕ ਬਿਗਾਰੈ ॥੫੦॥

ਮਾਟੀ ਕੇ ਲਿੰਗ ਬਨਾਇ ਕੈ ਪੂਜਤ ਤਾ ਮੈ ਕਹੋ ਇਨ ਕਾ ਸਿਧਿ ਪਾਈ ॥ ਜੋ ਨਿਰਜੋਤਿ ਭਯੋ ਜਗ ਜਾਨਤ ਤਾਹਿ ਕੇ ਆਗੇ ਲੈ ਜੋਤਿ ਜਗਾਈ ॥ ਪਾਇ ਪਰੇ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਵਰ ਜਾਨਿ ਅਜਾਨ ਬਡੈ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਹਠਤਾਈ ॥ ਚੇਤ ਅਚੇਤ ਸੁਚੇਤਨ ਕੋ ਚਿਤ ਕੀ ਤਜਿ ਕੈ ਚਟ ਦੈ ਦੁਚਿਤਾਈ ॥੫੧॥

ਕਾਸੀ ਕੇ ਬੀਚ ਪੜੈ ਬਹੁ ਕਾਲ ਬੁਟੰਤ ਮੈ ਅੰਤ ਮਰੈ ਪੁਨਿ ਜਾਈ ॥ ਤਾਤ ਰਹਾ ਅਰੁ ਮਾਤ ਕਹੂੰ ਬਨਿਤਾ ਸੁਤ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਕਲਤ੍ਰਨ ਭਾਈ ॥ ਦੇਸ ਬਿਦੇਸ ਫਿਰੈ ਤਜਿ ਕੈ ਘਰ ਥੋਰੀ ਸੀ ਸੀਖਿ ਕੈ ਚਾਤੁਰਤਾਈ ॥ ਲੋਭ ਕੀ ਲੀਕ ਨ ਲਾਂਘੀ ਕਿਸੂ ਨਰ ਲੋਭ ਰਹਾ ਸਭ ਲੋਗ ਲੁਭਾਈ ॥੫੨॥

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥

###

###

ਸਵੈਯਾ ॥

ਚੇਤ ਅਚੇਤੁ ਕੀਏ ਜਿਨ ਚੇਤਨ ਤਾਹਿ ਅਚੇਤ ਨ ਕੋ ਠਹਰਾਵੈ ॥ ਤਾਹਿ ਕਹੈ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਵਰ ਕੈ ਮਨ ਮਾਹਿ ਕਹੇ ਘਟਿ ਮੋਲ ਬਿਕਾਵੈ ॥ ਜਾਨਤ ਹੈ ਨ ਅਜਾਨ ਬਡੈ ਸੁ ਇਤੇ ਪਰ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਆਪੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥ ਲਾਜ ਕੇ ਮਾਰੇ ਮਰੈ ਨ ਮਹਾ ਲਟ ਐਠਹਿ ਐਠ ਅਮੈਠਿ ਗਵਾਵੈ ॥੫੪॥

ਬਿਜੈ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਗਤਮਾਨ ਕਹਾਵਤ ਗਾਤ ਸਭੈ ਕਛੂ ਜਾਨੈ ਨ ਬਾਤ ਗਤਾਗਤ ਹੈ ॥ ਦੁਤਿਮਾਨ ਘਨੇ ਬਲਵਾਨ ਬਡੇ ਹਮ ਜਾਨਤ ਜੋਗ ਮਧੇ ਜਤ ਹੈ ॥ ਪਾਹਨ ਕੈ ਕਹੈ ਬੀਚ ਸਹੀ ਸਿਵ ਜਾਨੈ ਨ ਮੂੜ ਮਹਾ ਮਤ ਹੈ ॥ ਤੁਮਹੂੰ ਨ ਬਿਚਾਰਿ ਸੁ ਜਾਨ ਕਹੋ ਇਨ ਮੈ ਕਹਾ ਪਾਰਬਤੀ ਪਤਿ ਹੈ ॥੫੫॥

ਮਾਟੀ ਕੌ ਸੀਸ ਨਿਵਾਵਤ ਹੈ ਜੜ ਯਾ ਤੇ ਕਹੋ ਤੁਹਿ ਕਾ ਸਿਧਿ ਐਹੈ ॥ ਜੌਨ ਰਿਝਾਇ ਲਯੋ ਜਗ ਕੌ ਤਵ ਚਾਵਰ ਡਾਰਤ ਰੀਝਿ ਨ ਜੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਧੂਪ ਜਗਾਇ ਕੈ ਸੰਖ ਬਜਾਇ ਸੁ ਫੂਲਨ ਕੀ ਬਰਖਾ ਬਰਖੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਅੰਤ ਉਪਾਇ ਕੈ ਹਾਰਿ ਹੈਂ ਰੇ ਪਸੁ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਰ ਨ ਪੈ ਹੈ ॥੫੬॥

ਏਕਨ ਜੰਤ੍ਰ ਸਿਖਾਵਤ ਹੈ ਦਿਜ ਏਕਨ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਪ੍ਰਯੋਗ ਬਤਾਵੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਨ ਭਿਜੈ ਇਨ ਬਾਤਨ ਤੇ ਤਿਹ ਗੀਤਿ ਕਬਿਤ ਸਲੋਕ ਸੁਨਾਵੈ ॥ ਦ੍ਯੋਸ ਹਿਰੈ ਧਨ ਲੋਗਨ ਕੇ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਚੋਰੁ ਚਕੈ ਠਗ ਦੇਖਿ ਲਜਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਾਨਿ ਕਰੈ ਨਹਿ ਕਾਜੀ ਕੁਟਵਾਰ ਕੀ ਮੂੰਡਿ ਕੈ ਮੂੰਡਿ ਮੁਰੀਦਨ ਖਾਵੈ ॥੫੭॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਪਾਹਨ ਕੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਕਰੇ ਜੋ ਹੈ ਅਧਿਕ ਅਚੇਤ ॥ ਭਾਂਗ ਨ ਏਤੇ ਪਰ ਭਖੈ ਜਾਨਤ ਆਪ ਸੁਚੇਤ ॥੫੮॥

ਤੋਟਕ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਧਨ ਕੇ ਲਗਿ ਲੋਭ ਗਏ ਅਨਤੈ ॥ ਤਜਿ ਮਾਤ ਪਿਤਾ ਸੁਤ ਬਾਲ ਕਿਤੈ ॥ ਬਸਿ ਕੈ ਬਹੁ ਮਾਸ ਤਹਾ ਹੀ ਮਰੈ ॥ ਫਿਰਿ ਕੈ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਕੇ ਨਹਿ ਪੰਥ ਪਰੈ ॥੫੯॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਧਨੀ ਲੋਗ ਹੈ ਪੁਹਪ ਸਮ ਗੁਨਿ ਜਨ ਭੌਰ ਬਿਚਾਰ ॥ ਗੂੰਜ ਰਹਤ ਤਿਹ ਪਰ ਸਦਾ ਸਭ ਧਨ ਧਾਮ ਬਿਸਾਰ ॥੬੦॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਸਭ ਕੋਊ ਅੰਤ ਕਾਲ ਬਸਿ ਭਯਾ ॥ ਧਨ ਕੀ ਆਸ ਨਿਕਰਿ ਤਜਿ ਗਯਾ ॥ ਆਸਾ ਕਰਤ ਗਯਾ ਸੰਸਾਰਾ ॥ ਇਹ ਆਸਾ ਕੋ ਵਾਰ ਨ ਪਾਰਾ ॥੬੧॥

ਏਕ ਨਿਰਾਸ ਵਹੈ ਕਰਤਾਰਾ ॥ ਜਿਨ ਕੀਨਾ ਇਹ ਸਕਲ ਪਸਾਰਾ ॥ ਆਸਾ ਰਹਿਤ ਔਰ ਕੋਊ ਨਾਹੀ ॥ ਜਾਨੁ ਲੇਹੁ ਦਿਜਬਰ ਮਨ ਮਾਹੀ ॥੬੨॥

ਲੋਭ ਲਗੇ ਧਨ ਕੇ ਏ ਦਿਜਬਰ ॥ ਮਾਂਗਤ ਫਿਰਤ ਸਭਨ ਕੇ ਘਰ ਘਰ ॥ ਯਾ ਜਗ ਮਹਿ ਕਰ ਡਿੰਭ ਦਿਖਾਵਤ ॥ ਤੇ ਠਗਿ ਠਗਿ ਸਭ ਕਹ ਧਨ ਖਾਵਤ ॥੬੩॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਆਸਾ ਕੀ ਆਸਾ ਲਗੇ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਗਯਾ ਜਹਾਨ ॥ ਆਸਾ ਜਗ ਜੀਵਤ ਬਚੀ ਲੀਜੈ ਸਮਝਿ ਸੁਜਾਨ ॥੬੪॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਆਸਾ ਕਰਤ ਸਗਲ ਜਗ ਜਯਾ ॥ ਆਸਹਿ ਉਪਜ੍ਯਾ ਆਸਹਿ ਭਯਾ ॥ ਆਸਾ ਕਰਤ ਤਰੁਨ ਬ੍ਰਿਧ ਹੂਆ ॥ ਆਸਾ ਕਰਤ ਲੋਗ ਸਭ ਮੂਆ ॥੬੫॥

ਆਸਾ ਕਰਤ ਲੋਗ ਸਭ ਭਏ ॥ ਬਾਲਕ ਹੁਤੋ ਬ੍ਰਿਧ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਗਏ ॥ ਜਿਤਿ ਕਿਤ ਧਨ ਆਸਾ ਕਰਿ ਡੋਲਹਿ ॥ ਦੇਸ ਬਿਦੇਸ ਧਨਾਸ ਕਲੋਲਹਿ ॥੬੬॥

ਪਾਹਨ ਕਹੁ ਧਨਾਸ ਸਿਰ ਨ੍ਯਾਵੈ ॥ ਚੇਤ ਅਚੇਤਨ ਕੌ ਠਹਰਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਰਤ ਪ੍ਰਪੰਚ ਪੇਟ ਕੇ ਕਾਜਾ ॥ ਊਚ ਨੀਚ ਰਾਨਾ ਅਰੁ ਰਾਜਾ ॥੬੭॥

ਕਾਹੂ ਕੋ ਸਿਛਾ ਸੁ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਕੌ ਲੈ ਮੂੰਡ ਮੁੰਡਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਪਠੈ ਤੀਰਥਨ ਦੇਹੀ ॥ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਕੋ ਦਰਬੁ ਮਾਂਗ ਸਭ ਲੇਹੀ ॥੬੮॥

ਜਿਹ ਨਰ ਕੋ ਧਨਵਾਨ ਤਕਾਵੈ ॥ ਜੋਨਿ ਸਿਲਾ ਮਹਿ ਤਾਹਿ ਫਸਾਵੈ ॥ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਡੰਡ ਤਿਹ ਮੂੰਡਿ ਚੁਕਾਹੀ ॥ ਕਾਢਿ ਦੇਤ ਤਾ ਕੇ ਪੁਨਿ ਮਾਹੀ ॥੬੯॥

ਇਨ ਲੋਗਨ ਧਨ ਹੀ ਕੀ ਆਸਾ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਨਾਹਿ ਪ੍ਯਾਸਾ ॥ ਡਿੰਭਿ ਜਗਤ ਕਹ ਕਰਿ ਪਰਚਾਵੈ ॥ ਲਛਿਮੀ ਹਰ ਜ੍ਯੋ ਤ੍ਯੋ ਲੈ ਆਵੈ ॥੭੦॥

ਦਿਜ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਸੁਨੁ ਪੁਤ੍ਰੀ ਤੈ ਬਾਤ ਨ ਜਾਨੈ ॥ ਸਿਵ ਕਹ ਕਰਿ ਪਾਹਨ ਪਹਿਚਾਨੈ ॥ ਬਿਪ੍ਰਨ ਕੌ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਸਿਰ ਨ੍ਯਾਵੈ ॥ ਚਰਨੋਦਕ ਲੈ ਮਾਥ ਚੜਾਵੈ ॥੭੧॥

ਪੂਜਾ ਕਰਤ ਸਗਲ ਜਗ ਇਨ ਕੀ ॥ ਨਿੰਦ੍ਯਾ ਕਰਤ ਮੂੜ ਤੈ ਜਿਨ ਕੀ ॥ ਏ ਹੈ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਦਿਜਬਰ ॥ ਸਦਾ ਸਰਾਹਤ ਜਿਨ ਕਹ ਨ੍ਰਿਪ ਬਰ ॥੭੨॥

ਕੁਅਰਿ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਸੁਨ ਮੂਰਖ ਦਿਜ ਤੈ ਨਹਿ ਜਾਨੀ ॥ ਪਰਮ ਜੋਤਿ ਪਾਹਨ ਪਹਿਚਾਨੀ ॥ ਇਨ ਮਹਿ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਤੈ ਜਾਨਾ ॥ ਤਜਿ ਸ੍ਯਾਨਪ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਗਯੋ ਅਯਾਨਾ ॥੭੩॥

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ਲੈਨੌ ਹੋਇ ਸੁ ਲੈ ਦਿਜ ਮੁਹਿ ਨ ਝੁਠਾਇਯੈ ॥ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਵਰ ਨ ਭਾਖਿ ਸੁਨਾਇਯੈ ॥ ਇਨ ਲੋਗਨ ਪਾਹਨ ਮਹਿ ਸਿਵ ਠਹਰਾਇ ਕੈ ॥ ਹੋ ਮੂੜਨ ਲੀਜਹੁ ਲੂਟ ਹਰਖ ਉਪਜਾਇ ਕੈ ॥੭੪॥

ਕਾਹੂ ਕਹ ਪਾਹਨ ਮਹਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਤਾਤ ਹੈ ॥ ਜਲ ਡੂਬਨ ਹਿਤ ਕਿਸਹੂੰ ਤੀਰਥ ਪਠਾਤ ਹੈ ॥ ਜ੍ਯੋ ਤ੍ਯੋ ਧਨ ਹਰ ਲੇਤ ਜਤਨ ਅਨਗਨਿਤ ਕਰ ॥ ਹੋ ਟਕਾ ਗਾਠਿ ਮਹਿ ਲਏ ਨ ਦੇਹੀ ਜਾਨ ਘਰ ॥੭੫॥

ਧਨੀ ਪੁਰਖ ਕਹ ਲਖਿ ਦਿਜ ਦੋਖ ਲਗਾਵਹੀ ॥ ਹੋਮ ਜਗ੍ਯ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਤ ਕਰਾਵਹੀ ॥ ਧਨਿਯਹਿ ਕਰਿ ਨਿਰਧਨੀ ਜਾਤ ਧਨ ਖਾਇ ਕੈ ॥ ਹੋ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਨ ਤਾ ਕੌ ਬਦਨ ਦਿਖਾਵਤ ਆਇ ਕੈ ॥੭੬॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਕਾਹੂ ਲੌ ਤੀਰਥਨ ਸਿਧਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਾਹੂ ਅਫਲ ਪ੍ਰਯੋਗ ਬਤਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਾਕਨ ਜ੍ਯੋ ਮੰਡਰਾਤ ਧਨੂਪਰ ॥ ਜ੍ਯੋ ਕਿਲਕਾ ਮਛਰੀਯੈ ਦੂਪਰ ॥੭੭॥

ਜ੍ਯੋ ਦ੍ਵੈ ਸ੍ਵਾਨ ਏਕ ਹਡਿਯਾ ਪਰ ॥ ਭੂਸਤ ਮਨੋ ਬਾਦਿ ਬਿਦ੍ਯਾਧਰ ॥ ਬਾਹਰ ਕਰਤ ਬੇਦ ਕੀ ਚਰਚਾ ॥ ਤਨ ਅਰੁ ਮਨ ਧਨ ਹੀ ਕੀ ਅਰਚਾ ॥੭੮॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਧਨ ਕੀ ਆਸਾ ਮਨ ਰਹੇ ਬਾਹਰ ਪੂਜਤ ਦੇਵ ॥ ਨ ਹਰਿ ਮਿਲਾ ਨ ਧਨ ਭਯੋ ਬ੍ਰਿਥਾ ਭਈ ਸਭ ਸੇਵ ॥੭੯॥

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ਏ ਬਿਦ੍ਯਾ ਬਲ ਕਰਿਹ ਜੋਗ ਕੀ ਬਾਤ ਨ ਜਾਨੈ ॥ ਏ ਸੁਚੇਤ ਕਰਿ ਰਹਹਿ ਹਮਨਿ ਆਚੇਤ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਭਯੌ ਜੌ ਭਾਂਗ ਭੂਲਿ ਭੌਦੂ ਨਹਿ ਖਾਈ ॥ ਹੋ ਨਿਜੁ ਤਨ ਤੇ ਬਿਸੰਭਾਰ ਰਹਤ ਸਭ ਲਖਤ ਲੁਕਾਈ ॥੮੦॥

ਭਾਂਗ ਖਾਇ ਭਟ ਭਿੜਹਿ ਗਜਨ ਕੇ ਦਾਂਤ ਉਪਾਰਹਿ ॥ ਸਿਮਟਿ ਸਾਂਗ ਸੰਗ੍ਰਹਹਿ ਸਾਰ ਸਨਮੁਖ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਝਾਰਹਿ ॥ ਤੈ ਮੂਜੀ ਪੀ ਭਾਂਗ ਕਹੋ ਕਾ ਕਾਜ ਸਵਰਿ ਹੈ ॥ ਹੋ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਕੈ ਮ੍ਰਿਤਕ ਸਮਾਨ ਜਾਇ ਔਧੇ ਮੁਖ ਪਰਿ ਹੈ ॥੮੧॥

ਭੁਜੰਗ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਸੁਨੋ ਮਿਸ੍ਰ ਸਿਛਾ ਇਨੀ ਕੋ ਸੁ ਦੀਜੈ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਝੂਠ ਤੇ ਰਾਖਿ ਕੈ ਮੋਹਿ ਲੀਜੈ ॥ ਇਤੋ ਝੂਠ ਕੈ ਔਰ ਨੀਕੋ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਵੌ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਚਾਮ ਕੇ ਦਾਮ ਕੈ ਕੈ ਚਲਾਵੌ ॥੮੨॥

ਮਹਾ ਘੋਰ ਈ ਨਰਕ ਕੇ ਬੀਚ ਜੈ ਹੌ ॥ ਕਿ ਚੰਡਾਲ ਕੀ ਜੋਨਿ ਮੈ ਔਤਰੈ ਹੌ ॥ ਕਿ ਟਾਂਗੇ ਮਰੋਗੇ ਬਧੇ ਮ੍ਰਿਤਸ਼ਾਲਾ ॥ ਸਨੈ ਬੰਧੁ ਪੁਤ੍ਰਾ ਕਲਤ੍ਰਾਨ ਬਾਲਾ ॥੮੩॥

ਕਹੋ ਮਿਸ੍ਰ ਆਗੇ ਕਹਾ ਜ੍ਵਾਬ ਦੈਹੋ ॥ ਜਬੈ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਜਾਲ ਮੈ ਫਾਸਿ ਜੈ ਹੋ ॥ ਕਹੋ ਕੌਨ ਸੋ ਪਾਠ ਕੈਹੋ ਤਹਾ ਹੀ ॥ ਤਊ ਲਿੰਗ ਪੂਜਾ ਕਰੌਗੇ ਉਹਾ ਹੀ ॥੮੪॥

ਤਹਾ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਐ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਐ ਹੈ ॥ ਜਹਾ ਬਾਧਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕਾਲ ਤੋ ਕੌ ਚਲੇ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਿਧੌ ਆਨਿ ਕੈ ਰਾਮ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹੈ ਸਹਾਈ ॥ ਜਹਾ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਮਾਤਾ ਨ ਤਾਤਾ ਨ ਭਾਈ ॥੮੫॥

ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਜੂ ਕੋ ਸਦਾ ਸੀਸ ਨ੍ਯੈਯੈ ॥ ਪੁਰੀ ਚੌਦਹੂੰ ਤ੍ਰਾਸ ਜਾ ਕੋ ਤ੍ਰਸੈਯੈ ॥ ਸਦਾ ਆਨਿ ਜਾ ਕੀ ਸਭੈ ਜੀਵ ਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਸਭੈ ਲੋਕ ਖ੍ਯਾਤਾ ਬਿਧਾਤਾ ਪਛਾਨੈ ॥੮੬॥

ਨਹੀ ਜਾਨਿ ਜਾਈ ਕਛੂ ਰੂਪ ਰੇਖਾ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਬਾਸ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਫਿਰੈ ਕੌਨ ਭੇਖਾ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਨਾਮ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕਹਾ ਕੈ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਕੈ ਬਖਾਨੋ ਕਹੇ ਮੋ ਨ ਆਵੈ ॥੮੭॥

ਨ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਕੋਊ ਤਾਤ ਮਾਤਾ ਨ ਭਾਈ ॥ ਨ ਪੁਤ੍ਰਾ ਨ ਪੋਤ੍ਰਾ ਨ ਦਾਯਾ ਨ ਦਾਈ ॥ ਕਛੂ ਸੰਗ ਸੈਨਾ ਨ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਸੁਹਾਵੈ ॥ ਕਹੈ ਸਤਿ ਸੋਈ ਕਰੈ ਸੋ ਬਨ੍ਯਾਵੈ ॥੮੮॥

ਕਈਊ ਸਵਾਰੈ ਕਈਊ ਖਪਾਵੈ ॥ ਉਸਾਰੇ ਗੜੇ ਫੇਰਿ ਮੇਟੈ ਬਨਾਵੈ ॥ ਘਨੀ ਬਾਰ ਲੌ ਪੰਥ ਚਾਰੋ ਭ੍ਰਮਾਨਾ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਕੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਕੈ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥੮੯॥

ਮੁਰੀਦ ਹੈ ਉਸੀ ਕਾ ਵਹੈ ਪੀਰ ਮੇਰੋ ॥ ਉਸੀ ਕਾ ਕਿਯਾ ਆਪਨਾ ਜੀਵ ਚੇਰੋ ॥ ਤਿਸੀ ਕਾ ਕੀਆ ਬਾਲਕਾ ਮੈ ਕਹਾਵੌ ॥ ਉਹੀ ਮੋਹਿ ਰਾਖਾ ਉਸੀ ਕੋ ਧਿਆਵੌ ॥੯੦॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਦਿਜ ਹਮ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਕੋ ਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਪਾਹਨ ਮੈ ਮਨ ਕੋ ਨਹਿ ਆਨੈ ॥ ਪਾਹਨ ਕੋ ਪਾਹਨ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਨਤ ॥ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਬੁਰੋ ਲੋਗ ਏ ਮਾਨਤ ॥੯੧॥

ਝੂਠਾ ਕਹ ਝੂਠਾ ਹਮ ਕੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਸਭ ਲੋਗ ਮਨੈ ਕੁਰਰੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਹਮ ਕਾਹੂ ਕੀ ਕਾਨਿ ਨ ਰਾਖੈ ॥ ਸਤਿ ਬਚਨ ਮੁਖ ਊਪਰ ਭਾਖੈ ॥੯੨॥

ਸੁਨੁ ਦਿਜ ਤੁਮ ਧਨ ਕੇ ਲਬ ਲਾਗੇ ॥ ਮਾਂਗਤ ਫਿਰਤ ਸਭਨ ਕੇ ਆਗੇ ॥ ਆਪਨੇ ਮਨ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਨ ਲਜਾਵਹੁ ॥ ਇਕ ਟਕ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਹਰਿ ਧ੍ਯਾਨ ਨ ਲਾਵਹੁ ॥੯੩॥

ਦਿਜ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਤਬ ਦਿਜ ਬੋਲਾ ਤੈ ਕ੍ਯਾ ਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਸੰਭੂ ਕੋ ਪਾਹਨ ਕਰਿ ਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਇਨ ਕੋ ਕਰਿ ਆਨ ਬਖਾਨੈ ॥ ਤਾ ਕੋ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਾਤਕੀ ਜਾਨੈ ॥੯੪॥

ਜੋ ਇਨ ਕਹ ਕਟੁ ਬਚਨ ਉਚਾਰੈ ॥ ਤਾ ਕੌ ਮਹਾ ਨਰਕ ਬਿਧਿ ਡਾਰੈ ॥ ਇਨ ਕੀ ਸਦਾ ਕੀਜਿਯੈ ਸੇਵਾ ॥ ਏ ਹੈ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਾਤਨ ਦੇਵਾ ॥੯੫॥

ਕੁਅਰਿ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਏਕੈ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਹਮ ਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਕਹ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਜਾਨੈ ॥ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਿਸਨ ਕੀ ਸੇਵ ਨ ਕਰਹੀ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਤੇ ਹਮ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨਹੀ ਡਰਹੀ ॥੯੬॥

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਬਿਸਨ ਜਿਨ ਪੁਰਖ ਉਚਾਰਿਯੋ ॥ ਤਾ ਕੌ ਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਜਾਨਿਯੈ ਮਾਰਿਯੋ ॥ ਜਿਨ ਨਰ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਕੋ ਧ੍ਯਾਯੋ ॥ ਤਾ ਕੇ ਨਿਕਟ ਕਾਲ ਨਹਿ ਆਯੋ ॥੯੭॥

ਜੇ ਨਰ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਕੋ ਧ੍ਯਾਵੈ ॥ ਤੇ ਨਰ ਕਾਲ ਫਾਸ ਨਹਿ ਜਾਵੈ ॥ ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਰਿਧ ਸਿਧ ਸਭ ਘਰ ਮੌ ॥ ਕੋਬਿਦ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਰਹਤ ਹੁਨਰ ਮੌ ॥੯੮॥

ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਇਕਦਾ ਜਿਨ ਕਹਾ ॥ ਤਾ ਕੇ ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਰਹਾ ॥ ਭਾਤਿ ਭਾਤਿ ਧਨ ਭਰੇ ਭੰਡਾਰੂ ॥ ਜਿਨ ਕਾ ਆਵਤ ਵਾਰ ਨ ਪਾਰੂ ॥੯੯॥

ਜਿਨ ਨਰ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਕਹ ਧ੍ਯਾਯੋ ॥ ਸੋ ਨਰ ਕਲਿ ਮੋ ਕਬਹੂ ਨ ਆਯੋ ॥ ਯਾ ਜਗ ਮੈ ਤੇ ਅਤਿ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਵੈ ॥ ਭੋਗ ਕਰੈ ਬੈਰਨਿ ਕਹ ਘਾਵੈ ॥੧੦੦॥

ਜਬ ਤੋ ਕੋ ਦਿਜ ਕਾਲ ਸਤੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਤਬ ਤੂ ਕੋ ਪੁਸਤਕ ਕਰ ਲੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਭਾਗਵਤ ਪੜੋ ਕਿ ਗੀਤਾ ਕਹਿ ਹੋ ॥ ਰਾਮਹਿ ਪਕਰਿ ਕਿ ਸਿਵ ਕਹ ਗਹਿ ਹੋ ॥੧੦੧॥

ਜੇ ਤੁਮ ਪਰਮ ਪੁਰਖ ਠਹਰਾਏ ॥ ਤੇ ਸਭ ਡੰਡ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਘਾਏ ॥ ਕਾਲ ਡੰਡ ਬਿਨ ਬਚਾ ਨ ਕੋਈ ॥ ਸਿਵ ਬਿਰੰਚ ਬਿਸਨਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਨ ਸੋਈ ॥੧੦੨॥

ਜੈਸਿ ਜੂਨਿ ਇਕ ਦੈਤ ਬਖਨਿਯਤ ॥ ਤ੍ਯੋ ਇਕ ਜੂਨਿ ਦੇਵਤਾ ਜਨਿਯਤ ॥ ਜੈਸੇ ਹਿੰਦੂਆਨੋ ਤੁਰਕਾਨਾ ॥ ਸਭਹਿੰਨ ਸੀਸ ਕਾਲ ਜਰਵਾਨਾ ॥੧੦੩॥

ਕਬਹੂੰ ਦੈਤ ਦੇਵਤਨ ਮਾਰੈ ॥ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਦੈਤਨ ਦੇਵ ਸੰਘਾਰੈ ॥ ਦੇਵ ਦੈਤ ਜਿਨ ਦੋਊ ਸੰਘਾਰਾ ॥ ਵਹੈ ਪੁਰਖ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲ ਹਮਾਰਾ ॥੧੦੪॥

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਉਪਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਦਿਨਿੰਦ੍ਰਹਿ ਜੌਨ ਸੰਘਾਰਿਯੋ ॥ ਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਕੁਬੇਰ ਜਲਿੰਦ੍ਰ ਅਹਿੰਦ੍ਰਹਿ ਮਾਰਿਯੋ ॥ ਪੁਰੀ ਚੌਦਹੂੰ ਚਕ੍ਰ ਜਵਨ ਸੁਨਿ ਲੀਜਿਯੈ ॥ ਹੋ ਨਮਸਕਾਰ ਤਾਹੀ ਕੋ ਗੁਰ ਕਰਿ ਕੀਜਿਯੈ ॥੧੦੫॥

ਦਿਜ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਬਹੁ ਬਿਧਿ ਬਿਪ੍ਰਹਿ ਕੋ ਸਮਝਾਯੋ ॥ ਪੁਨਿ ਮਿਸ੍ਰਹਿ ਅਸ ਭਾਖਿ ਸੁਨਾਯੋ ॥ ਜੇ ਪਾਹਨ ਕੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਕਰਿ ਹੈ ॥ ਤਾ ਕੇ ਪਾਪ ਸਕਲ ਸਿਵ ਹਰਿ ਹੈ ॥੧੦੬॥

ਜੇ ਨਰ ਸਾਲਿਗ੍ਰਾਮ ਕਹ ਧਯੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਤਾ ਕੇ ਸਕਲ ਪਾਪ ਕੋ ਛੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਇਹ ਛਾਡਿ ਅਵਰ ਕਹ ਧਯੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਤੇ ਨਰ ਮਹਾ ਨਰਕ ਮਹਿ ਜੈ ਹੈ ॥੧੦੭॥

ਜੇ ਨਰ ਕਛੁ ਧਨ ਬਿਪ੍ਰਹਿ ਦੈ ਹੈ ॥ ਆਗੇ ਮਾਗ ਦਸ ਗੁਨੋ ਲੈਹੈ ॥ ਜੋ ਬਿਪ੍ਰਨ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਨਤੈ ਦੇਹੀ ॥ ਤਾ ਕੌ ਕਛੁ ਸੁ ਫਲੈ ਨਹਿ ਸੇਈ ॥੧੦੮॥

ਅੜਿਲ ॥

ਤਬੈ ਕੁਅਰਿ ਪ੍ਰਤਿਮਾ ਸਿਵ ਕੀ ਕਰ ਮੈ ਲਈ ॥ ਹਸਿ ਹਸਿ ਕਰਿ ਦਿਜ ਕੇ ਮੁਖ ਕਸਿ ਕਸਿ ਕੈ ਦਈ ॥ ਸਾਲਿਗ੍ਰਾਮ ਭੇ ਦਾਂਤਿ ਫੋਰਿ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਦੀਏ ॥ ਹੋ ਛੀਨਿ ਛਾਨਿ ਕਰਿ ਬਸਤ੍ਰ ਮਿਸ੍ਰ ਕੇ ਸਭ ਲੀਏ ॥੧੦੯॥

ਕਹੋ ਮਿਸ੍ਰ ਅਬ ਰੁਦ੍ਰ ਤਿਹਾਰੋ ਕਹ ਗਯੋ ॥ ਜਿਹ ਸੇਵਤ ਥੋ ਸਦਾ ਦਾਂਤਿ ਛੈ ਤਿਨ ਕਿਯੋ ॥ ਜਿਹ ਲਿੰਗਹਿ ਕੌ ਜਪਤੇ ਕਾਲ ਬਤਾਇਯੋ ॥ ਹੋ ਅੰਤ ਕਾਲ ਸੋ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਮੁਖ ਮਹਿ ਆਇਯੋ ॥੧੧੦॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਤਾ ਕੋ ਦਰਬੁ ਛੀਨਿ ਜੋ ਲਿਯੋ ॥ ਜੋ ਸਭ ਦਾਨ ਦਿਜਨ ਕਰਿ ਦਿਯੋ ॥ ਕਹਿਯੋ ਮਿਸ੍ਰ ਕਛੁ ਚਿੰਤ ਨ ਕਰਹੂੰ ॥ ਦਾਨ ਦਸ ਗੁਨੋ ਅਗੈ ਫਰਹੂੰ ॥੧੧੧॥

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥

###

###

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਪਹਤੀ ਬਿਖੈ ਬਿਸਾਰ ਨ ਡਾਰਹਿ ॥ ਔਰਨ ਪਾਸ ਗਾਲ ਕੋ ਮਾਰਹਿ ॥ ਜਨਿਯਤ ਕਿਸੀ ਦੇਸ ਕੇ ਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਕੌਡੀ ਕੇ ਆਵਤ ਨਹਿ ਕਾਜਾ ॥੧੧੩॥

ਜੌ ਇਨ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਜੰਤ੍ਰ ਸਿਧਿ ਹੋਈ ॥ ਦਰ ਦਰ ਭੀਖਿ ਨ ਮਾਂਗੈ ਕੋਈ ॥ ਏਕੈ ਮੁਖ ਤੇ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਉਚਾਰੈ ॥ ਧਨ ਸੌ ਸਕਲ ਧਾਮ ਭਰਿ ਡਾਰੈ ॥੧੧੪॥

ਰਾਮ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨ ਏ ਜਿਨੈ ਬਖਾਨੈ ॥ ਸਿਵ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ ਏ ਜਾਹਿ ਪ੍ਰਮਾਨੈ ॥ ਤੇ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕਾਲ ਸੰਘਾਰੇ ॥ ਕਾਲ ਪਾਇ ਕੈ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥੧੧੫॥

ਕੇਤੇ ਰਾਮਚੰਦ ਅਰੁ ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ॥ ਕੇਤੇ ਚਤੁਰਾਨਨ ਸਿਵ ਬਿਸਨਾ ॥ ਚੰਦ ਸੂਰਜ ਏ ਕਵਨ ਬਿਚਾਰੇ ॥ ਪਾਨੀ ਭਰਤ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਦ੍ਵਾਰੇ ॥੧੧੬॥

ਕਾਲ ਪਾਇ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਏ ਭਏ ॥ ਕਾਲੋ ਪਾਇ ਕਾਲ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਗਏ ॥ ਕਾਲਹਿ ਪਾਇ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਅਵਤਰਿ ਹੈ ॥ ਕਾਲਹਿ ਕਾਲ ਪਾਇ ਸੰਘਰਿ ਹੈ ॥੧੧੭॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਸ੍ਰਾਪ ਰਾਛਸੀ ਕੇ ਦਏ ਜੋ ਭਯੋ ਪਾਹਨ ਜਾਇ ॥ ਤਾਹਿ ਕਹਤ ਪਰਮੇਸ੍ਰ ਤੈ ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਨਹੀ ਲਜਾਇ ॥੧੧੮॥

ਦਿਜ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

ਤਬ ਦਿਜ ਅਧਿਕ ਕੋਪ ਹ੍ਵੈ ਗਯੋ ॥ ਭਰਭਰਾਇ ਠਾਢਾ ਉਠਿ ਭਯੋ ॥ ਅਬ ਮੈ ਇਹ ਰਾਜਾ ਪੈ ਜੈਹੌ ॥ ਤਹੀ ਬਾਂਧਿ ਕਰਿ ਤੋਹਿ ਮੰਗੈ ਹੌ ॥੧੧੯॥

ਕੁਅਰਿ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਤਬ ਤਿਨ ਕੁਅਰਿ ਦਿਜਹਿ ਗਹਿ ਲਿਆ ॥ ਡਾਰ ਨਦੀ ਕੇ ਭੀਤਰ ਦਿਯਾ ॥ ਗੋਤਾ ਪਕਰਿ ਆਠ ਸੈ ਦੀਨਾ ॥ ਤਾਹਿ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰ ਭਲੀ ਬਿਧਿ ਕੀਨਾ ॥੧੨੦॥

ਕਹੀ ਕੁਅਰਿ ਪਿਤੁ ਪਹਿ ਮੈ ਜੈ ਹੌ ॥ ਤੈ ਮੁਹਿ ਡਾਰਾ ਹਾਥ ਬਤੈ ਹੌ ॥ ਤੇਰੇ ਦੋਨੋ ਹਾਥ ਕਟਾਊ ॥ ਤੌ ਰਾਜਾ ਕੀ ਸੁਤਾ ਕਹਾਊ ॥੧੨੧॥

ਦਿਜ ਵਾਚ ॥

ਇਹ ਸੁਨਿ ਬਾਤ ਮਿਸ੍ਰ ਡਰ ਪਯੋ ॥ ਲਾਗਤ ਪਾਇ ਕੁਅਰਿ ਕੇ ਭਯੋ ॥ ਸੋਊ ਕਰੋ ਜੁ ਮੋਹਿ ਉਚਾਰੋ ॥ ਤੁਮ ਨਿਜੁ ਜਿਯ ਤੇ ਕੋਪ ਨਿਵਾਰੋ ॥੧੨੨॥

ਕੁਅਰਿ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਤੁਮ ਕਹਿਯਹੁ ਮੈ ਪ੍ਰਥਮ ਅਨਾਯੋ ॥ ਧਨ ਨਿਮਿਤਿ ਮੈ ਦਰਬੁ ਲੁਟਾਯੋ ॥ ਪਾਹਨ ਕੀ ਪੂਜਾ ਨਹਿ ਕਰਿਯੈ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਪਾਇਨ ਪਰਿਯੈ ॥੧੨੩॥

ਕਬਿਯੋ ਬਾਚ ॥

ਤਬ ਦਿਜ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਕੋ ਧ੍ਯਾਯੋ ॥ ਸਰਿਤਾ ਮਹਿ ਪਾਹਨਨ ਬਹਾਯੋ ॥ ਦੂਜੇ ਕਾਨ ਨ ਕਿਨਹੂੰ ਜਾਨਾ ॥ ਕਹਾ ਮਿਸ੍ਰ ਪਰ ਹਾਲ ਬਿਹਾਨਾ ॥੧੨੪॥

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

ਇਹ ਛਲ ਸੌ ਮਿਸਰਹਿ ਛਲਾ ਪਾਹਨ ਦਏ ਬਹਾਇ ॥ ਮਹਾ ਕਾਲ ਕੋ ਸਿਖ੍ਯ ਕਰਿ ਮਦਰਾ ਭਾਂਗ ਪਿਵਾਇ ॥੧੨੫॥

ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਪਖ੍ਯਾਨੇ ਤ੍ਰਿਯਾ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੇ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੀ ਭੂਪ ਸੰਬਾਦੇ ਦੋਇ ਸੌ ਛਿਆਸਠਿ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਸਮਾਪਤਮ ਸਤੁ ਸੁਭਮ ਸਤੁ ॥੨੬੬॥੫੧੯੫॥ਅਫਜੂੰ॥

DSG...............get yourself off the coffee and redbull mate lol.

And read Shaastar's piece in the morning......you'll feel better then.

If you were as panthic as you say you would realise that once badal mission to UK had failed that the dividers of the faith would appear.

And our very recent procclaimations of EKTA would be tested.

Do you think you passed?