Vegan Or Vegetaran?

Singh97

VJKK VJKF

I'm 16 and I hope to be blessed with amrit in the future. A question I had was, are most amrit dhari's vegetarian or vegan? Everyone gives me different opinions on what's right and wrong. I'm willing to become vegan, but I want to hear more about the topic first.

Thanks.

VJKK VJKF

I'm 16 and I hope to be blessed with amrit in the future. A question I had was, are most amrit dhari's vegetarian or vegan? Everyone gives me different opinions on what's right and wrong. I'm willing to become vegan, but I want to hear more about the topic first.

Thanks.

Most are vegetarian.

I have only ever met one true vegan who was actually intolerant to milk and lactose.

True vegan means no dairy or any other animal products or by-products at all.

Most are vegetarian.

I have only ever met one true vegan who was actually intolerant to milk and lactose.

True vegan means no dairy or any other animal products or by-products at all.

Singhs love pizza. Vegetarian. :p

Rennet in pizza cheese contains meat though. Should I give that up? Because many people consider it to be non vegetarian.

If does not say rennet in the ingredients then its ok, also not all rennet in cheese is from animals it can be from plants too. no rennent in ricotta or quark and many cheeses made in portugal. plus if a product says suitable for vegetarians and does not specify eggs etc it is ok.