Ishwar Darshan - Giani Pritam Singh Ji Mastana

The writer Giani Pritam Singh ji Mastana studied in a Missionary college and was a firm missionary. He was strictly against Sant mahapursh especially against Nanaksar. But in this book he explains how he got surrendered himself to Sant Isher Singh ji Kalerawale. Every time he would visit nanaksar to argue with Sant ji but his missionary logical arguments would vanish without Sant ji even utterring a word to him. It was just the way Sant ji used to look at him and he used to feel ashamed and guilty. And all this would happen without any conversation. The book answers all the questions that missionaries put against sikhi and sants.

http://jsks.biz/ishwar-darshan-giani-pritam-singh-ji-mastana

A must read. A very very beautiful book, full of love.

Unfortunately, the book is not available in pdf form to download online. Please do buy.

refererence: The Radiance of complete journey to Akaal Purkh
chapter- Sant baba Aiya Singh Hoti Mardan giving divine sermons( on love) to Sant baba jawala Singh Ji.

What is love?

Love: Love is the divine law. It will win where reason fails.
God is love and love is God.

It is to surrender one's self to the beloved and giving away own heart and moving like a bewildered person. If you want to know about love, then ask love itself. Do not ask anybody else, he will not answer !. Only love knows how to describe itself lovely. It will explain pretty well what it is. True love means to give up possession or self. Until ego is renounced no one can find that path of love. Cleanse your heart, like a mirror(glass) clear and simple. So long heart has imprints of lust one cannot see the face of love. Love gives life to humans, true love negates greed, Kabir sahib says: Everybody talks about love, yet no one expereinces love. Only such a person knows love, as remains, imbided in it day and night. If love came and gone, everybody saw it but if one cries now then laughs next moment, it is not love.

Shalok Mohalla 4 (p-301)

My body and mind are ever imbued with my lord's love,
Be though merciful, O god, that I Abide in Guru's peace. (1)

God's love grants such a high vision that to even a helpless that he does not care about the kings(Master of corwn) and throne, lover weaves gorgeous clothes like attish and kim khwab with the blood of his heart and spreads under the feet of his beloved. Only lover can help someone to reach God's court and attaining to such a position is real ascention to God's place(Heaven). If you want to read the true story of ascention of love then look at the face of some true lover. From his face, one can have the glimplse of love. In love, Gardens of happiness bloom in heart's blood. Lovers are always absorbed in God's love. On this path several mansoors turn down worldy honours and choose to kiss the crucifixion instead. How can one gain the wealth of divine love? Without guide's instruction it is not possible. Only some one with large heart can win this with God's grace. How to recognise love? If you find someone lost in despair and disheartned he is deviod of love. He does not belong to the realm of love. Even though studded with thorns, a lover is always happy like some body in garden in spring. Find not such a one lonely because he is always in God's embrace. Should I offer Nimaz (Muslim prayer) or look in your way? How can I visit kahba (God's place in holy mecca)

Bulleh shah

The Nimaz of memories lie in bowing down before God and lovers Nimaz in forgetting one's body.

Ablution of memories is in washing hands and feet but lover's ablution is washing hands off the world. Unless you take your hands off the worldy tempations do not remember God because without Wuzzo, Nimaz is not acceptable in Islamic Code(Shria).

Having delivered such lovely sermon, sahib siri baba aiya singh ji hoti mardan waley threw glance towards the sipahi(jawala singh). Lover had filled his goblet of heart with love..tears of joy began to role down his face and his head tilted towards baba ji's feet. Eyes of mind became Ganga-Jamuna and he washed baba ji's feet with tears. It was like his own heart cleaned up.. his forehead got blessed with baba ji's feet touch. The way of love began to rise in his heart and his tongue un-intentionally moved in meditation. Glands of knowledge opened up. Heart began to feel coolness of love. Light flashed up. Six close cycles(chakars) turned up. Petals blossomed up. Unstruck melodies became aloud. All hair turned into tongues and every single hair changed into divine word. He began to realise all around. Baba Aya Singh Ji merged jawala singh ji into sargun-nirgun. There was flood of light all around. Having done this miracle, Baba Ji again came into being and turned jawala singh to an saint. He lifted him from his feet, took him in embrace and asked, "Now tell me, do you know me or not? "Jawala Singh began to weep in low and said, "By your grace, I have come to know of my real self. I am thankful to you I have realised that I have been your servant since many births. You are my mentor(Murshid). Then Baba Jawala Singh became silent. Baba Aya Singh Ji thus turned sipahi into saint and blended him into his own being.

Grace of Give commandmends given by Baba Ji:

1. Remember God breath by breath
2. Never be egoist.
3. Keep company of those detached from the world.
4. Do not Beg.
5. Be aloof.

Sant jawala Singh Ji listened to the commandments and dutyfully observed all throughout life