Pakistanis Claiming Their Ancestors Were Sikh.. Need The Truth

mrggg123

Ive spoken to a few Pakistanis who claim their ancestors converted from Sikhism, ie their great great grandfather etc... I always thought it was Hindus who converted to islam as a few hundred years ago Sikhi was so strong I wouldn't have thought it would be possible to break a Sikhs faith espc during the Sikh empire etc to islam.

Also (although off topic) do you think a civil war is inventible in the Uk between Pakistanis and everyone else? Do think its a muslim problem in Britain or a Pakistani Islamic problem because I know other muslims who behave much belter than Pakistanis in the Uk, Also compare Pakistanis in America and Canada with Uk they worse than Sikhs there.

I met a similar dude in college who was a Pakistani Punjabi and said his ancestors were Sikhs. Don't trust these guys, they are taught 100% fake history in their schools. Off late their own intellectuals as well as youth have exposed this and both are lamenting now.

See the fourth video I posted here: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/72640-attitude-comments-muslimspakistani-guys/?p=592481

ok thanks for the videos. Also my friend is from Islamabad he says hes a raja 'rajput' and that his great great grandfather converted or something :s don't understand how someone would have converted during that time...

Both Jatts and Rajputs embraced both Islam and Sikhism, which is why you will see common surnames/gothras. For example, I know of both Pakistanis and Sikhs who have surnames such as Virk, Warraich, Cheema and even Sandhu, all of which are Jatt surnames/gothras. Its same with Rajputs. Your friend is most likely a descendant of those Rajputs who were forcibly converted or who willfully converted once they were offered jageers by their Muslim masters.

I was debating an afghan about this very issue. He basically said we (afghans) are khan sahib to you guys. And I asked him do you know where khan comes from? Obviously, people do not know but here it is. The Buddhist Mongols decimated afghanistan and they were called the great kahns. While decimating afghanistan Ghengiz Kahn PERSONALLY fathered much of the afghan tribes - these fools were so in awe of their kahn father that they took his surname.

True! Look it up.