Blood Test

Guest kaur

I know this is going to sound silly but I need to go for a blood test, is it okay? I'm sure they wipe the needle with something first, does that contain alcohol? If so is it okay ie does it count as a kurehit? Thi is probably silly cos I think its okay to have medicine containing that cos youre not actually doing nasha. And is there a possibility of anything happening to any kes when they put the needle in?

Is this all just silly, I mean everyone goes for blood tests I don't want to do any bharm (probably not spelt right)

Phenji Im not sure which country you're from but most de sloped national.s should be using disposable sterilized needles so they are sterilized in a special way where they're made and only used once (on you) then thrown away.

If they're reusing needles they should be using an autoclave which is a special machine to sterilize them.

if where you go just wipes the needle with alcohol then don't go there cos its not hygienic.

WJKK WJKF

Phenji I'm not sure where you're from but most developed countries should be using disposable needles which are taken out of the brand new packet, used once on you, then thrown away. If they don't use disposable needles they should use an autoclave which is a machine which sterilizes needles in a special way. If they are using alcohol wipes on your needle then you should probably go somewhere else.

They will probably wipe the spot on your arm with an alcohol wipe which is just to kill germs, it will evaporate off your skin real quick.

I don't think any hairs are damaged.