My Mind Is All Over The Place! Help!

Guest MR. JS

I was a Singh for about 3/4 years and had been blessed enough to take amrit, it was hard but I managed for a year or so.. but suddenly everything changed, how I thought about things, the things I done. I was smoking, drinking, having sex. I thought I didn't believe anymore, i thought long and hard for 5/6 months and so Like a pappu I cut my kes. my Singh friends pushed me away but afew are still close but I can't even look at them without feeling bad.

It's been 2/3 years since and iv always had this feeling deep down inside that I cannot explain. I look back and think what a TW@T, what have I done. I think about what I have done and cry. I left everything that was good and now I'm here.. I haven't felt the same since. I can't keep hiding my emotions anymore I need help and adivce. I was a son of a guru ji and now I'm nothing. I feel like i want to become a singh again but i just cant do it without knowing if im 100% i dont know what i would do if i done something like this again, I don't even know what to say anymore.

Sorry if some of it doesn't make sense, it's been hard for me to explain. Thnx

Vaheguru ji ki Khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh