Another Muslim Weds Sikh In Gurdwara

AmanSingh1867

Hi, I'm a British Muslim girl, I've been dating a Sikh man from India foe quite a while. Problem is his family knows about our relationship but his dad is still looking for a Sikh girl for him to marry. What to do? Any advice would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I think this is a disgrace for any gurdwara to allow Sikh/Muslim marriage. It's a insult to the 10th Guru & his sons. In our family a girl would never disgrace the culture & traditions of Sikhism. These are westernised so called Sikhs with no values of Sikhism and the guys are no better. They have not learnt anything about the history of Sikhs.

You're better off letting his father do what's best for him. A Sikh father who has probably been apart of 1947 will never accept your alliance. You will never be accepted as a Sikh in a Sikh family and since they only see the history of what Muslims have done to Sikhs throughout history & even today, there's no chance.