Pro-Muslim Book Against Sikhs Being Published.

Borat

I've also been on Wikipedia and despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to get rid of the lies calling forced conversions of Sikhs as a "myth".

The author of the book being used as a reference on the love jihad is this Katy Sian who claims to be a Sikhs but her treachery is endangering countless Sikhs by propagating historical ignorance.

The most astonishing thing in this video is that there are uncle tom "Sikhs" who make it seem like Sikh terrorism was far more "effective" than Muslim terrorism!

This is a serious thing, several Wiki pages use her as an example to say that the British Sikh community is simply spreading lies regarding the forced conversions and groomings. Isn't there any journalist who could write a counter paper with proofs of the dozens of gangs busted recently?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Jihad#UK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Sikh#Communal_Issues

Wow, she interviewed 30 Sikhs. What a fair and unskewed representation of the 400,000+ UK Sikhs. Supposedly she has a Phd as well which is even more of a joke.

Why doesnt she interview the victims in Leicester and Luton? The fact that she goes on muslim shows to advertise her book says it all. It looks like she wrote this before the exposure of muslim paedo gangs. Oh dear.

We are painted as vulgar and violent where as the muslims are seen as victims of our hate and deserving of British respect. This is what happens when you give too much grief to your girls whilst they are growing up. They dont even need to be groomed, they give it away for free when they get their first chance. Maybe she thinks giving bjs will help achieve a free palestine. Who knows. Who cares. Even worse she is on the board of City Sikhs. What a Judenrate.

During the 1950s, there were communists or communist apologists in America who would go to any length to hide or justify the atrocities committed by the Soviets. Stalin called such people in America as "Useful Idiots" because that is exactly what they were. Similarly we have Sikhs who are similar to these Useful Idiots in the sense that they will go against their own people however they can and try to justify the aggression and atrocities committed by the Muslims in the UK and in India of the GOI. Sikhs with journalistic skills need to expose these Useful Idiots amongst us.

Bro, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have met far too many of these "useful idiots" amongst us. ( It might not surprise you to know that I live in the South... lol )

The phrase itself is a very convenient euphemism. The correct term, is actually "traitors".

In truth, such folk are the very definition of traitors; but, in tune with the original phrase, these clowns are so stupid that they provide their services to the enemy for free. Hence, why the enemy terms them "useful idiots".

In my experience, there seems to be a patten to these "useful idiots".

Many tend to originate from one particular sub-community, highly prevalent within the overall Sikh population found within, and around, the M25.

I'm going to ask this question quite bluntly.

Why do the families that migrated to the UK in the 1970's, from East Africa, that run the Ramgarhia caste based Gurdwaras, and Namdhari Bhavans, in Greater London, produce so many traitors?

How can a man that wears the crown gifted by the King of Kings on his head (albeit a heavily corrupted, starched up, form of one), advocate so strongly for indians and mohammedans (who are, incidentally, gladly thanking dumb mr singh for the notoriously open hospitality of his even dumber daughters), yet not bat an eyelid at the predicament of his own kith and kin in India, including the true tharkan Sikhs (as most of the tharkan Sikh community in Panjaab, excluding kookay, are true adherents to Sikhi, unlike in London), who are truly suffering, in a land where the said idiots claim to originate from, due to their profession of the faith that the said idiots themselves claim to adhere to?

I cannot understand what goes into the mind of such a weak and liberal man, that leaves him so devoid of honour, dignity, and pride, that you are left to question the existence of the said <banned word filter activated>'s very manhood.

What makes my blood boil is that these same "useful idiots", that bat for the opposition, and play against their own, are so often to be found operating in Gurdwara Committees!

What is it inside these weak hippies' skulls that makes them produce so many slags and sell-outs, that so readily espouse the cause of their oppressors (be that muslims, indians or goreh), easily convert to muslims/christians/hindus, yet staunchly advocate against their innocent own?

This question needs to be seriously investigated, if, at least, only for the sake of the few patriot die-hard tharkan Sikhs that I've met, who genuinely lament the current predicament that plagues their community.

Bro, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have met far too many of these "useful idiots" amongst us. ( It might not surprise you to know that I live in the South... lol )

The phrase itself is a very convenient euphemism. The correct term, is actually "traitors".

In truth, such folk are the very definition of traitors; but, in tune with the original phrase, these clowns are so stupid that they provide their services to the enemy for free. Hence, why the enemy terms them "useful idiots".

In my experience, there seems to be a patten to these "useful idiots".

Many tend to originate from one particular sub-community, highly prevalent within the overall Sikh population found within, and around, the M25.

I'm going to ask this question quite bluntly.

Why do the families that migrated to the UK in the 1970's, from East Africa, that run the Ramgarhia caste based Gurdwaras, and Namdhari Bhavans, in Greater London, produce so many traitors?

How can a man that wears the crown gifted by the King of Kings on his head (albeit a heavily corrupted, starched up, form of one), advocate so strongly for indians and mohammedans (who are, incidentally, gladly thanking dumb mr singh for the notoriously open hospitality of his even dumber daughters), yet not bat an eyelid at the predicament of his own kith and kin in India, including the true tharkan Sikhs (as most of the tharkan Sikh community in Panjaab, excluding kookay, are true adherents to Sikhi, unlike in London), who are truly suffering, in a land where the said idiots claim to originate from, due to their profession of the faith that the said idiots themselves claim to adhere to?

I cannot understand what goes into the mind of such a weak and liberal man, that leaves him so devoid of honour, dignity, and pride, that you are left to question the existence of the said <banned word filter activated>'s very manhood.

What makes my blood boil is that these same "useful idiots", that bat for the opposition, and play against their own, are so often to be found operating in Gurdwara Committees!

What is it inside these weak hippies' skulls that makes them produce so many slags and sell-outs, that so readily espouse the cause of their oppressors (be that muslims, indians or goreh), easily convert to muslims/christians/hindus, yet staunchly advocate against their innocent own?

Pu$$ey o's.

This question needs to be seriously investigated, if, at least, only for the sake of the few patriot die-hard tharkan Sikhs that I've met, who genuinely lament the current predicament that plagues their community.

[ Disclaimer: btw, before any clever tom d.ick and harry claims it; no, I'm not one of them...

lol... :D ]

These guys need some good dang.

Why doesnt she interview the victims in Leicester and Luton? The fact that she goes on muslim shows to advertise her book says it all. It looks like she wrote this before the exposure of muslim paedo gangs. Oh dear.

Even worse she is on the board of City Sikhs. What a Judenrate.

LMAO!!!!!

OMG. OK, just watched a bit of this video, and I just couldn't stop laughing!!! :D

The woman resembles a car crash.

She makes the muslims in the audience look like professors.

And that's all besides her ridiculous accent.

You really couldn't make her up.

The fact that she goes on muslim shows to advertise her book says it all.

Nahhh bro...

What says it all is the fact that she sits on the board of the most incredibly hilarious self-proclaimed Sikh "organisation" known to modern man...

What a clown.

Good luck love! :)