Sign in to follow this  
luckysingh99

Sadh Sangat,- What Does It Mean To You ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• How come our elders/community don't talk about the Chota and Vadda Ghallūghārā? It seems to me that it is not something our youth know and its not something that is imparted to us by our elders, at least that was the case for me, my fellow friends, and my community growing up.
    • Pen Jee, as long  it is from Wahiguru´s side, He is all mercy, blessings, forgiveness, and above all akhoot prem da bhandaar. It is we with our actions who get far away from Him or get closer to Him. He is like the Sun, always stable, always shining and irradiating, with His infinite noor, and kirpa. It all depends on us, if we walk towards Him, we benefit from its warmth and Light, but if we turn our back to Him, we walk away from Him, and enter into the darkness of agyanta. Nevertheless, He is never ever revengeful as many think Him to be. Many fools, under the influence of their  deep rooted ahankar, or agyanta,  try to make a picture of Him with human feelings/attributes, such as anger, revenge, hatred, etc .... The Bani clearly says, He is Nirvair, means, He has no enmity with anyone. Do His Bhakti as much as you can, when your state of mind permits you to do so, only then, slowly and slowly you will fill yourself with His apaar kirpa. Stay blessed. Sat Sree Akal.
    • The ...E... life !!!!!   In this world of E-mails, E-ticket, E-paper, E-recharge, E-transfer and the latest E-Governance... Never Forget "E-shwar ( God )" who makes e-verything e-asy for e-veryone e-veryday.

"E" is the most Eminent letter of the English alphabet. Men or Women don't exist without "E". House or Home can't be made without "E". Bread or Butter can't be found without "E". "E" is the beginning of "existence" and the end of "trouble." It's not at all in 'war'
      but twice in 'peace'. It's once in 'hell' but twice in 'heaven'. "E" represented in 'Emotions'
      Hence,  all emotional relations like Father, Mother, Brother, Sister,wife & friends have 'e' in them. "E" also represents 'Effort' & 'Energy'
      Hence to be 'Better' from good both "e" 's are added. Without "e", we would have no love, life, wife, friends or hope & 'see', 'hear', 'smell', or 'taste' as 'eye' 'ear', 'nose' & 'tongue' are incomplete without "e". Finally no 'Life' & 'Death' without "e". Hence GO with "E",   but without E-GO.

• I agree that we should create a mobile device app for Android/iOS to access the Sikh Sangat app..