Cold Shower Is Good For Health

tuhintuhin

That site you gave panthicc is pseudoscience it's not peer reviewed or from a medical journal, anyone can make up pseudoscience. I could tell you hoping one foot is good your brain and make up a bunch of mumbo jumbo with buzz words to make people believe it, then I could sell books stating it, paying off a few actors for fake testimonies and make plenty of money but it's unethical to do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1326499/Painful-ice-baths-harm-good-says-scientist-British-Olympics-team.html

Painful ice-baths can do more harm than good, says scientist working with British Olympic hopefuls

By CLAIRE BATES
However, scientists at the English Institute of Sport said the practice can also limit the growth and strengthening of muscle fibres, which is a key goal of training.
The Institute is well-respected in sports science and provides support for British Olympic hopefuls.
Physiologist Jonathan Leeder said: 'Long-term use of the strategy could be detrimental to performance.'
The study was published in the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology journal.

Mere Bhravo , You guys are getting too much worked up over nothing and giving in to Krodh

I have tremendously benefited from my new lifestyle - vegan food (almost raw), deeper breathing and cold showers/baths ... and wanted to share it with others , but seems like it offends people here no end :)

Dalbir singh , we must have been brothers in previous lives :) , once again I pretty strongly agree with you on Chavar thread :) , however why limit yourself to studies when you can conduct this experiment on yourself (hint cold water is not an acid )

Your body will speak loud and clear - if you dont feel awesome dont do it

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17993252

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2284402/Cold-showers-kill-winter-bugs-icy-jabs-tackle-prostate-cancer-Why-feeling-chilly-GOOD-health.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zHOYMMvUAA

HSD2 Ji ... the temperature in punajb during Nov - Feb drops down to 2-3 celsius during night , you can imagine what river waters will feel like in amrit vela ? Before you talk out of your neck , I have first hand experience ...its COLDER than my cold baths in the tub

I thought I'd ignore your childish name calling , but since I am closing my account here , I thought its good to clear this one

Also I am a left wing Fanatic / Nazi not right , I am ultra liberal :)

Mere Bhravo , You guys are getting too much worked up over nothing and giving in to Krodh

I have tremendously benefited from my new lifestyle - vegan food (almost raw), deeper breathing and cold showers/baths ... and wanted to share it with others , but seems like it offends people here no end :)

Dalbir singh , we must have been brothers in previous lives :) , once again I pretty strongly agree with you on Chavar thread :) , however why limit yourself to studies when you can conduct this experiment on yourself (hint cold water is not an acid )

Your body will speak loud and clear - if you dont feel awesome dont do it

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17993252

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2284402/Cold-showers-kill-winter-bugs-icy-jabs-tackle-prostate-cancer-Why-feeling-chilly-GOOD-health.html

HSD2 Ji ... the temperature in punajb during Nov - Feb drops down to 2-3 celsius during night , you can imagine what river waters will feel like in amrit vela ? Before you talk out of your neck , I have first hand experience ...its COLDER than my cold baths in the tub

I thought I'd ignore your childish name calling , but since I am closing my account here , I thought its good to clear this one

Also I am a left wing Fanatic / Nazi not right , I am ultra liberal :)

Why are you closing your account?

Why are you closing your account?

(i) No serious discussions , everybody just wants to be proven right - petty ego gratification , when whole point of sikh spirtiuality is to go beyond your haume

(ii) Very sloppy censoring on parts of MODS, today Ising1699 made some good points on Ramchander thread without being desrespectful or personal - which were all removed (again very unsikh - Guru Teg Bahadur sacrificed his life for freedom of expression ), In the end SS will become a group of 'sikhs' with a very narrow view of sikhism that confirms their tunnel vision .

• 3 months later...

(i) No serious discussions , everybody just wants to be proven right - petty ego gratification , when whole point of sikh spirtiuality is to go beyond your haume

(ii) Very sloppy censoring on parts of MODS, today Ising1699 made some good points on Ramchander thread without being desrespectful or personal - which were all removed (again very unsikh - Guru Teg Bahadur sacrificed his life for freedom of expression ), In the end SS will become a group of 'sikhs' with a very narrow view of sikhism that confirms their tunnel vision .

Really sad to see you leave. I quite liked your posts veer.

And cold showers- i cant bring myself around to having cold baths but after i cold shower, i feel so refreshed and alive. So i see sense in what your saying :)

Some people just need to be a little open minded...seem to think they know everything. The thing about arguing with idiots veer, they will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Not calling anyone an <banned word filter activated>...its how George Carlin put it. :)

I.d.i.o.t. is a filtered word? Jeez