Convincing Parents To Stop Making Me Eat Eggs

Singh97

GURU SAHIB tried to prove that controversy regarding vegetarianism and non vegetarianism is irrational. SSA Jain Sahib Cuandragupta Maurya Jatt Sahib kesay hain?

Is there any source to that story? Baba ji eating unripe fruit is backed up by history and Gurmukhs are not irrational. If you want to eat meat and not utilize it as Gurmukhs did, then go right ahead. Just don't justify your tongues desire to eat meat by Sikhi. Sikhi allows meat in extreme cases and Nihangs and Taksal Singhs see eye to eye when it is allowed. The two schools started by Satguru agree, why is the urban Sikh upset with the decision and tries to make up stories on this topic?

My tongue has no desire. I'm not going to continue this,

This is basic argument:

Singhs in jungle eat meat.

Veggie will say are you in jungles?

Singhs keep guns.

Liberal communist, and abhramic cultist will say are you in jungles? Are you at war?

Follow gurmat, or don't. Do not attempt to change it to braminvaddi.

Are you aware of Sikhs taking backing da bar Sahib from abdali and eating the meat that was kept there?

Guru ji says they are fools who cry for the animal, but do not hear the sugar cane crying, or the corn's bones being broken.

VJKVJF||

My tongue has no desire. I'm not going to continue this, This is basic argument: Singhs in jungle eat meat. Veggie will say are you in jungles? Singhs keep guns. Liberal communist, and abhramic cultist will say are you in jungles? Are you at war? Follow gurmat, or don't. Do not attempt to change it to braminvaddi. Are you aware of Sikhs taking backing da bar Sahib from abdali and eating the meat that was kept there? Guru ji says they are fools who cry for the animal, but do not hear the sugar cane crying, or the corn's bones being broken. VJKVJF||

So you don't understand that high amounts of protein can be gained from vegetarian dishes. Also as I explained earlier we are not jains and neither are Sikhs butchers. Utility is the key. Sant ji kept a gun and never touched meat. Those Sikhs that ate meat were warriors and not urban Sikhs that go to movies, restaurants, fancy parties, and sit at home thinking about the next meal with meat.

If you want to discuss those shabads in context, we can go deeper into them. You just picked the parts that helped to fullfil your tongues desires. Once again everything is living, even a rock.

I know, that's why I kill without contemplation because when my sword has had its share there will be khalistan. I shouldn't continue before we both sound retarded (more me) but you should understand what you are absorbing by eating meat. I remember it was something like four things make up life, Atma, naam, man, and jeevan and how animals have three. By eating it you are furthering the three but you must continue the naam or you will fall into savagery. Only those should eat meat who are prepared to become meat themselves. Sant Ji should have gone for India's throat. Is a lion vegan? Lol. If you eat only two elements you will not have bloodthirst nessecary for the battles of quoms to come.

Not sure if right about the four, was reading it somewhere..

Going off topic on to the meat issue again.

No one is saying milk is meat are they ?

Meat is obtained by killing an animal.

However, both milk and eggs are animal products through which no life is taken or killed but the animals do suffer extreme isolated conditions in the west.

This is what one should understand rather than trying to categorize eggs=meat or milk=meat, because meat=meat=taking a life on demand !

Remember, there is a huge difference between meat being provided to you for your tongue's desire to actually killing an animal yourself and then consuming it.

Going off topic on to the meat issue again.

No one is saying milk is meat are they ?

Meat is obtained by killing an animal.

However, both milk and eggs are animal products through which no life is taken or killed but the animals do suffer extreme isolated conditions in the west.

This is what one should understand rather than trying to categorize eggs=meat or milk=meat, because meat=meat=taking a life on demand !

Remember, there is a huge difference between meat being provided to you for your tongue's desire to actually killing an animal yourself and then consuming it.

Satguru terms eggs as meat and so has Gurmukhs. No eggs were eaten by any Gurmukhs or brought into the Gurdwara as milk has been ever since Satguru's human forms. Only those Gurmukhs that ate meat will consume eggs and they term it as meat. They don't beat around the bush trying to deceive others.

I know, that's why I kill without contemplation because when my sword has had its share there will be khalistan. I shouldn't continue before we both sound retarded (more me) but you should understand what you are absorbing by eating meat. I remember it was something like four things make up life, Atma, naam, man, and jeevan and how animals have three. By eating it you are furthering the three but you must continue the naam or you will fall into savagery. Only those should eat meat who are prepared to become meat themselves. Sant Ji should have gone for India's throat. Is a lion vegan? Lol. If you eat only two elements you will not have bloodthirst nessecary for the battles of quoms to come.

Not sure if right about the four, was reading it somewhere..

Everyone lives as shudra, but want to eat the dish of Kshatriya. Lions kingdoms don't have comfortable beds and big flat screen TV's waiting for them after an 8 hour shift working as a paper hustler. Before you judge Sant ji on what he ought of done, pick up the mic and see if anyone listens to a word you have to say. Sant ji had a natural gravitational pull because of his jeevan and took out many of the congress army. His right arm Sodhi ji was in the drug business before meeting Sant ji. One meeting with Sant ji and Satguru is on his lips. You have not read Sri Dasam Granth Sahib...........the agni of a lion is contained in Sri Dasam Granth. Even Chandi and Dugra bow to this agni that cannot be destroyed. Bhai Sukhdev Singh Babbar, Bhai Mani Singh ji, Bhai Taru SIngh ji, and Banda Singh Bahudar, just to name a few of the long list never ate one piece of meat. They caused so much damage to the enemy that their names are echoed throughout of India. On here some members like to repeat the story of a yogi who was given a stick by Satguru and he started smashing the enemy with one hit. The yogi was probably skinnier than the stick that was given to him by Satguru knowing that yogis eat little and focus much of their life on breath control.

These extreme views that meat is needed and not needed are putting a curse on Sikhi. Agree to disagree.