Soul After Death

Guest MrHSinghK

Hi for me the right and best answer to this is to read Unditthi Duniya by Bhai Sahib Randhir SIngh Ji and Sulman ghost story Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale. Trust me these two things will explain all the questions and answers about the afterlife. No one else knows or will explain this better than these mentioned

Divinity in Gurbani has meta reality based on one's perception/actions- karams (good or bad), desires. Here is an example from gurbani by bhagat kabir when bhagat kabir talks-

Kya Narak, Kya Surag Vichaara, Santan Doyoo Roade ||

Perception of hell or heaven does not exist in saint's consciousness, so to them why even vichar about it among themselves? Both are rejected. Now that does not mean hell or heaven literally don't exist , it very much exist but on separate meta reality level/ human consciousness level....so what defines what happens to soul after death? That depends on hakum intertwined with free will- karams- actions (good or bad) perceptions, desires, thoughts...!!!!!!

Check out this thread, its good one:

All the near death experience(NDE) show that right after death you soon realize that there is no time and all your thoughts materalize instantly. Most of the westren NDE

have no Dharam Raj. The are allowed a life review where they can fell emotions of the other person they dealt with. Life review is about spiritual growth not a GOD wants to get us back. The only judge of you is you and since there is only one concsiousness you did things to yourself. Soul is part of GOD does not go any suffering.

Dharam raj(mental concept neither illusory nor real) is animate, inanimate form based on person perception from this life or previous ones in sub conscious....after death or during nde- some get deliverance, some get telepathy, some get acknowledgement, some get feeling, some see dharam raj in animate form- white hair looking big man, some see dharam raja - black looking man with yo yo tupac style - yo nigga got busted yo ...some see it in inanimate based on perceptions..there is acknowledgement of dharam raja for understanding purposes or laying foundation at beginner level but in actual process there is no hard fast and rule in divinity, our perceptions makes its reality and as well illusory ....as divine meta reality is fully connected to our perception and consciousness..sikhi is flow of supreme consciousness where sargun and nirgun folds and unfolds perceive ikongkar only nothing else,..sikhi its self realization path its above from any mental concept/intellectual concept of reality or illusion..when supreme consciousness in one perceptions- unfolds from nirgun to sargun you have everything but when it folds back there is nothing--read play of flow of sargun and nirgun folding/unfolding in sukhmani sahib 21st ashtpadi and be one with the flow...thats why sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale gave ishara in gurbani kaha to read 21st ashtpadi to the person who is dying or at final moment......vahiguroo its amazing!!!!

So in short

Our Beliefs create out reality

One sikh NDE Bhai Rama Singh in his book said when he left his body went staright so sachkhand there was a sikh bodygaurd in front of the gate, told him he has Naam Simran but needs to go Garabe Kamee Jhore seva etc before he can enter.

N30Singh ji seems to be on the same wavelength as per my understanding !

I don't think there is a person or deity such as Dharamraj, in the sense that we cant say dharamraj gives the order and account and he is dressed in ...? and looks like...?

In gurbani Dharamraj is used as a metaphor to explain this quality of Akaal purakh.

What is MOST important is to understand what the metaphor of Dharamraj actually does and how we should have an idea of where we would and should be on our own accounts based on good and bad deeds.

Scali ji, you also seem to have some good interpretations and I am surprised that you and others actually pay some interest to NDE's because I only learned of what it was and what it's about after having one myself and being in a coma for over a month.

Although I don't ever discuss it too much,-The most important thing is the Universal understanding and perception of everyone's feelings. The review thing makes you realize exactly how you may have upset or pleased others and you actually FEEL as well as understand their very inflicted feelings of joy,sadness,upset,anger.....etc.it's a little like reliving tha experience that you yourself caused for others !!

You also realize that We and God are ALL ONE !

I also understand that you can see whoever you made your personal guide and who you would have hoped to see at that moment when you are no more. -This can be Jesus or Peter at the gates, Moses, Buddha depending on your faith or any of our Gurujis for us and even departed loved ones like parents or grandparents that you held much more love for.

There is a point or entrance that you pass which defines the point of no return or the point where no one has an NDE and comes back, what happens after that NO ONE knows and will ever know.