It Is Wrong To Separate Gurus And Vaheguru

It is wrong to separate gurus and vaheguru. To say one gave darshaan, other didn't, one is with you, other isn't. Daas would like to see this stop.

I'm not too sure what you mean ??

Are you saying is it wrong to admire and feel more for Guru Nanakji than Guru Harkrishan ji for example ??

Are you saying is it wrong to admire and feel more for Guru Nanakji than Guru Harkrishan ji for example ??

No, people seem to separate guru and vaheguru not realizing the connection, this is why you have deras and babas.

They are basically trying to emulate the form of Akaal Puraakh because people don't realize gurus = god.

We don't worship the gurus but the jyot is the same in a way it is not within our soul as we are not there at that level.

Whether we get there or not, it doesn't matter because lol we won't last that long. :p

^^^ Veer, Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj ne Mool Mantar apne aap vare likheya si ya phir Akaal Purakh Parmathma nu?

Not like that, our guru is shabad guru which comes straight from Akal Puraakh.

What I'm trying to say is our 'gurus' were not just gurus and should have a higher place than normal humans if you want to treat them as a concept of god, even though you know the concept of vaheguru is higher that is fine.

Merely trying to say that is one way people will stay away from deras is realizing how important gurus are. (our real gurus, not fake ones today).

• 3 weeks later...

I think he wants to separate Allah from his rasool, so Allah's true nabi rasool is Guru Nanak and for him he has confusion between the Gurus relation with Allah. Guru ji taught in janamsakhis about Allah not needing intercession or intermediation of any person that was born and died. And in bani allah reveals in guru granth sahib that let those tongues be burnt which say Allah is jooni (born/within the cycle of death + birth). In janamsakhis guru ji is recognised as a mortal so he is truly allah's rasool.

It Seems allah came to him in a dream and he isn't sure if it was Allah's true nabi rasool Guru Nanak or Allah himself?

I think he wants to separate Allah from his rasool, so Allah's true nabi rasool is Guru Nanak and for him he has confusion between the Gurus relation with Allah. Guru ji taught in janamsakhis about Allah not needing intercession or intermediation of any person that was born and died. And in bani allah reveals in guru granth sahib that let those tongues be burnt which say Allah is jooni (born/within the cycle of death + birth). In janamsakhis guru ji is recognised as a mortal so he is truly allah's rasool.

It Seems allah came to him in a dream and he isn't sure if it was Allah's true nabi rasool Guru Nanak or Allah himself?

No. the arabic moon god, has nothing to do with me.

What I meant was not understood, so I shall move on.

You must hold the gurus in higher esteem than humans, and yet recognize that they are humans as well.

This means you must strive to always try and go to their place and be like them.

Killing of ego would mean you don't compare nor think you can be or match them, but that is not the point you are only striving to be a better sikh, whatever that means, and part of that meaning is:

Khalsa so jo chare tarang

Khalsa so jo kare nit jang

Khalsa so jo shastar ko taare

Khalsa so jo dust ko mare

VJKVJF||