Middle Of Everything

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

now i am middle of my path of spirituality....means i think i am going in dhandikala

i sometimes when listen to katha & jeevanis of mahapurakhs and chardi kala gursikhs and their kamies then i dont know what happens to me i think they used to jap for 22hours a day and i am nothhing , i am not progressing not getting any clues you kow what i mean to say...i am getting alienated with my friends..i mean like before 2 years i was not the same person that i am now ......i think i have completly changed........now when my friends call me i dont get along with them as i used to.... i mean for instance today as because our exams of 12th got 2 months ago and so also jee so we all are enjoying this free time my all friends thought of playing cricket and do gossip afterwards and u know the normal gossips of teens and their central point...........u know the things which i used to think as normal before now i feel them as trash and gross......... and they say i am not same jasdeep ...............from this my mann just becomes i dont know which feeling exactly but something between sad and deprssed..when i do some path for that moment i mind is ok...otherwise i am think that my situation is like lok gayio parlok gavaio ..............

:( :( i know that jag rachna sab choot hai but yet again one has to live in a society...........

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

now i am middle of my path of spirituality....means i think i am going in dhandikala

i sometimes when listen to katha & jeevanis of mahapurakhs and chardi kala gursikhs and their kamies then i dont know what happens to me i think they used to jap for 22hours a day and i am nothhing , i am not progressing not getting any clues you kow what i mean to say...i am getting alienated with my friends..i mean like before 2 years i was not the same person that i am now ......i think i have completly changed........now when my friends call me i dont get along with them as i used to.... i mean for instance today as because our exams of 12th got 2 months ago and so also jee so we all are enjoying this free time my all friends thought of playing cricket and do gossip afterwards and u know the normal gossips of teens and their central point...........u know the things which i used to think as normal before now i feel them as trash and gross......... and they say i am not same jasdeep ...............from this my mann just becomes i dont know which feeling exactly but something between sad and deprssed..when i do some path for that moment i mind is ok...otherwise i am think that my situation is like lok gayio parlok gavaio ..............

:( :( i know that jag rachna sab choot hai but yet again one has to live in a society...........

Jasdeepsingh2k125 Ji funny you saying that as I am currently going through the same phase as yourself. I seem to be too engrossed into my paath/seva/ listening to katha/gurbani etc that I no longer seem to care about anything else. I have too been wondering why this is happening to me as I'm not sure myself. Could someone please shed some light on this please.

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

Just do ardas to waheguru

listen to katha
kirtan

like a cell phone , our atma is a cell phone .

and without recharging we cannot be in good awastha .

to charge you need to do sewa without ego and hankar

sab tuhi mere malaka sab tuhi

if you dont feel attraction towards bani , haaje mel hai kafi

pray and goto local gurudwara spend empty time in sewa and simran while doing sewa ,

main nahi kch ho nahi.

koi aa na mohra

mere mujh mein kujh nahi jo kujh hai so tera .

tera tujh ko saump ke kya laage mera

main nahi main nahi

neeti neeti

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

Just do ardas to waheguru

listen to katha

kirtan

like a cell phone , our atma is a cell phone .

and without recharging we cannot be in good awastha .

to charge you need to do sewa without ego and hankar

sab tuhi mere malaka sab tuhi

if you dont feel attraction towards bani , haaje mel hai kafi

pray and goto local gurudwara spend empty time in sewa and simran while doing sewa ,

main nahi kch ho nahi.

koi aa na mohra

mere mujh mein kujh nahi jo kujh hai so tera .

tera tujh ko saump ke kya laage mera

main nahi main nahi

neeti neeti

veerji the attraction is not a problem but daas means he is in middle of spirituality path he means that he is not the same guy as he was used to so just finds somewhat difficult to adjust he the changes maybe.like daas doesn't see his friends like he used to.... :blush2: :blush2:

veerji the attraction is not a problem but daas means he is in middle of spirituality path he means that he is not the same guy as he was used to so just finds somewhat difficult to adjust he the changes maybe.like daas doesn't see his friends like he used to.... :blush2: :blush2:

Jasdeepsingh2k125 ji what I'm realising is now that the ones that are meant to be in your lives will stay with you and the ones that aren't will eventually lose contact. In the past 2 months or so I have lost a few friends. Now those friends were the ones who to talk garbage/gossiping/slandering etc. For the last 8 months or so I've been attracted to Waheguru so much that i'm in love and that I don't wish for anyone to come in the way of this. I feel like I'm in a relationship and its very beautiful indeed. At this moment I feel very protected, but what i'm scared about is when this all diminishes. Who will I turn to then, as I will have nobody by my side except for my family?