Muslim Girl’S Body Removed From Grave With Intent To Rape: Pakistani Police

genie

GUJRANWALA: A girls body

LiveLeak-dot-com-443398e735cf-571870-gir

was found lying outside the grave early Wednesday morning in Qila Didar Singh, Gujranwala, and was reportedly assaulted sexually. Chief Minister

Punjab Shahbaz Sharif took notice of the incident, ordering an immediate investigation, Express News reported.

Fifteen-year-old Zainab, daughter of Muhammad Munir, died of electrocution a day before and was buried by the family Tuesday night.

Local residents found her body lying outside the grave early Wednesday morning and informed the family and the police.

The police suspected that the body was taken out from the grave with the intention of rape. Officials said desecration of the body would be

confirmed once the investigation was completed, and any criminals involved would be punished accordingly. Qila Didar Singh Police arrested a suspect and have started inquiries.

Past necrophilia cases

October 2011: Mohammad Riaz, arrested in North Nazimabad, Karachi confessed to having defiled the corpses of 48 women in the Paposh Nagar graveyard in the last eight years.

September 2011: A father and son were arrested after they exhumed and desecrated the body of a woman from the the Pir Koray Shah graveyard in Karampur.

=============================================================

There are some seriously sick and disturbed people in world especially in pakistan not content with eating dead bodies some are now not even leaving the dead in peace.

sick man. This is necrophilia. It is a sexual deviance that some people can feel lust for the dead.

It is similar to other sexual deviance such as pedophilia where one feels aroused by little children

Sadly some of these sexual deviances are now becoming accepted as the new "normal" due to so called modern thinking.

It doesn't even seem to be modern thinking Jonny Veerji. This ideology seems to have existed for more than 1400 years:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Also note that Sahih Muslim says Aisha still had her dolls with her when she was taken to Prophet Muhammad’s house as a bride. Applying Ibn Hajar’s doll-playing exegesis from Part 1, it becomes clear that Aisha was pre-pubescent when she became a bride.

Therefore, it is abundantly clear from the hadiths, that Aisha was pre-pubescent when Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) first had sex with her on her wedding day.

[edit] Consummating the marriage means sexual intercourse

Sunan Abu Dawud is the third most respected collection of ahadith, and the relevant narration used here is considered Sahih by some of the most authoritative ahadith scholars, including Shaykh Abdul Azeez al-Qaari' (Imam of Masjid Qubaa and professor of tafseer Quranic recitation at the Islamic University of Medina).

"Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). "He had sexual intercourse with me when I was 9 years old."

Abu-Dawud 2:2116

Here we see that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) had sex with Aisha when she was 9 lunar years old. Is this age confirmed by any other (Sahih) ahadith? Yes it is:

Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) departed to Medina to buy slaves. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed (sic – consummated) that marriage when she was nine years old.

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was playing. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought before the Apostle of Allah the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), and he took up sexual cohabitation with me when I was nine.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish during this disgusting act some bhoot should have came in dead girl body to teach this rapist lesson of his life time by cutting his willy off or something. This disgusting person needs to be internally raped by spirits so that he feel the agony internally before going to hell and get raped there too after death.

That is krodh my friend. These are not things to be concerned about, when we have on state, we have no leverage.

What could a Sikh do here but be arrested/killed, and there is nothing wrong with that but life is a resource and it is the highest crime to waste it.

You should not back off, but not advance foolishly either.

Two and a half points doctrine states we should have maximum force and that comes from the Army of Khalistan.

VJKVJF||

edit - Islam is obviously uncontrolled krodh, moh, and kaam. For the indivdual I mean, the religion's core elements as an ideology consist of lob, and haumai as there is a thinking of Islam is the best and should own everything.

Understanding this, there is no reason to react to any of this, only attack when the time is right.

'Barra baje attack karde the, barra baje| Dushman dubakh ke baagh jate the, ke bare baj gai, sardara ka taem ho giya hai||'

Soora So Pehchaniye Jo Lare Deen Ke Het, Purja Purja Kat Mare, Kabh Hu Na Chhade Khet

VJKVJF||

• 7 years later...

ahahahahah especially in pakistan ? india (your country) has the most rape cases existing. Necromancy is also not new over there and it is internationally labeled as the most dangerous country from women. Rape cases may be a huge problem in Pakistan but they have drastically decreased. as for rape its a huge problem throughout the world and so is necromancy, so lets not blame each other, rather do something to alleviate the problem. And as for Hazrat Aishah RA is concerned did she ever have a baby? the Prophet PBUH was with her for nine years (6 years after she matured) and He PBUH married her for a reason. 1. To strengthen ties with Abu Bakr RA and 2. Since she was young and had excellent memory. She is known as a treasure for Hadiths and sunnah. As she was young she had narrated thousands of traditions (Prophets PBUH's behaviour). The ones mentioned above are narrated by her too. Right now all the qoutes used by islamophobes to criticise islam are also narrated by her.