Guest SantKhalsa007

Extremely Sad To See This.. Don't Know If Its Truth Or Not

What the hell? Is there any way we can help? This is no joke, we need to help Bibi Ji. Perhaps someone could ask Pinglewara to get involved? I know they're a hospital, but Bibi Ji is mentally ill.

• Like 1

What magazine is the story from? I think the best way to help would be to get SOPW or Khalsa Aid involved. The sad fact is that it is the in-laws who have sold her property.

Vaheguru....

How could we have let this happen? a mother of a Shaheed is a mother of all Sikhs. She should be treated as a queen not like this. This is the biggest shame on all of us if we cannot do anything for this blessed lady. Is there a way we can help her financially?

• Like 4

http://www.pingalwara.net/donations.html

What the hell? Is there any way we can help? This is no joke, we need to help Bibi Ji. Perhaps someone could ask Pinglewara to get involved? I know they're a hospital, but Bibi Ji is mentally ill.

I think bro if we donate to Khalsa Aid and Pingalwara and other reputable transparent charities and bring this matter to there attention they will take care of it. Pingalwara do take care of the mentally ill, better than Punjab government places, so they're well qualified and very honestly run.

Edited by isingh1699
  • Like 1

sopw do provide help in these cases. I have donated many times to them, but I still don't know the organization very well. However, my understanding is they target shaheed families and Sikh political prisoners.

Guest SantKhalsa007

Contact Indian based sikh sanstha rather than organization based outside of India. Mata ji needs long term care and only someone in India can provide that. Best is pingelwara as they have well established program to help such patients. Not only mata jee sons are shaheed but her husband too. Don't know if this is true but if it is then huge shame for panth. Can someone find if this is true?

The families of a lot of shaheeds are resentful to the movement, they lost everything and are miles behind the average punjabi in terms of financially now. After all, these lost their breadwinners whilst their jameen farms etc were taken by force. Very easy for us in the west to hype about the sangaarsh, we got our luxury homes etc whilst those who gave their sons have got nothing

• Sad 2