Grooming, Sex Slaves And Paedophilia: Which Community Could It Possibly Be I Wonder...

DailyMail

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/uk-hindus-sikhs-welcome-mosque-action_859167.html

London: Britain's Hindu and Sikh community leaders have voiced their support for the country's mosque-led initiative to send out a strong message against sexual grooming of children following the conviction and sentencing of seven members of a paedophile ring.

Their statement comes days after imams from nearly 500 mosques across Britain used Friday prayers to highlight how the Quran condemns all forms of sexual indecency, in the wake of seven predominantly Pakistani Muslim men being jailed for a series of child abuse charges last week.

"We welcome last Friday's 'Khutba' sermon by 500 mosques to condemn the sexual grooming of children.... We also welcome the fact that the sermon was delivered in English, aimed to target such confused young men," read a joint statement issued by Hindu Council UK, Network of Sikh Organisations UK and Sikh Media Monitoring Group UK here today.

The groups also highlighted their own concerns around the issue of sexual grooming of young girls, specifically targeted at certain communities.

"Over the last few decades sexual grooming of girls in the Sikh and Hindu communities by males of Pakistani origin has been of serious concern... The attitude of showing disrespect towards non-Muslim girls by a small minority of Muslim men through some confused religious sanction needs to be tackled head on by the mosques," the statement urged.

"We welcome the initiatives now supported by the Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) and the Mosques and Imams National Advisory Board to help convey the message to the grassroots that such acts are evil and cannot be condoned in any religion. We congratulate leaders of the UK Muslim community on their timely initiative," it added.

The mosque-led movement in the UK has been organised by the Together Against Grooming (TAG) group and is supported by leading Muslim organisations across the country.

"We have been horrified by the details that have emerged from recent court cases and as Muslims we feel a natural responsibility to condemn and tackle this crime," TAG spokesperson Ansar Ali had said in the lead up to Friday's sermon.

Got to appreciate this move, got to give it to them this one time. They seem to be serious to clean their community's name.

what i think people find ridiculous is when the muslim community feel they have been slighted they will raise 1000s of people to walk on the house of parliament, or demonstrate peacefully in a town, you even find regular preachers in town and londons speakers corner

however when there own community recognise a problem because the girls being raped are not "their" girls or muslim girls it is brushed under the carpet. im sorry but the absolute lack of empathy by pakistanis for people not off the same origin is ridiculous.

They continue to use the civil liberties afforded to them by this country but when it comes to helping the police "against" there own community they will not help

p.s interesting stats below show that muslims are overrepresented in the prison system 4% of the population but 13.1% of the prison population

(side note sikhs are also overrepresented - on a much smaller scale, Hindus are underrepresented)

Christian 43,176

50.2%

61.3%

Muslim 11,248

13.1%

4.0%

Hindu 456

0.5%

1.5%

Sikh 777

0.9%

0.7%

Do you think these criminals don't know that any sexuality immorality is forbidden in Islam?

But the whole of the non-Muslim world thinks that a 54 year old Prophet having sex with 9year old child Aisha is utterly sexually immoral and wrong as child abuse.

Heck! even consensual out-of-wedlock sex is a grave crime in Islam..and every Muslim knows this.

But the Quran permits Muslim men to freely have sex with slaves + those that their right hands possess (any vulnerable woman they can dominate) that they are not wed to!

What do you mean by "common denominator is Islam?" ..Stop being an 49 IQ imbecile all of you guys....

- Mexicans are biggest drug dealers in Americas--Common Denominator? Christianity.

- Different tribes have fought, raped, and murdered hundreds of thousands of each other in Congo...Common Denominator? Christianity.

- Italy, Germany, and other neo-nazi allies murdered millions of people..Common Denominator? Christianity.

- Italians, French, Belgians, Spainards, British, and Germans etc colonized and raped other people...millions of them...common denominator? Christianity.

==========================================

- Right Wing Indians murdered thousands of Sikhs after 1984 debacle...Indians also murdered thousands of Muslims in Gujrat...Common Denominator? Hinduism.

- Indians attacked Golden Temple..and also attacked Babri Mosque..common denominator? Hinduism.

===================================

- Stalin murdered millions of people...

- Chinese did the same..

Common Denominator? Atheism.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now stop being retards. If U.K mirpuris really annoy you..then please go and take it out on them..bashing Islam all the time on this forum for no apparent reason makes Sikhs look like complete losers....or probably Sikhs ARE complete losers and hence you act like it?

Are you STILL here? Playing that SAME EXACT tune? :p

What about the ONGOING genocide taking place in Darfur? Which is Muslim African Arabs trying to wipe out and dominate the native African people.

What about the 1400 years of Muslim conquest resulting in the death and rape of countless millions? (conservative estimates have been at least 270 million deaths)

What about the horrid treatment of anyone who isn't Muslim or THE RIGHT KIND of Muslim in Muslim countries?

Also with regard to your facts...

Nazism had NOTHING to do with Christianity, it was a purely Atheist Ideology. They actively attempted to remove ALL religion including Christianity.

Chinese are not all Atheist, they are MOSTLY Taoist and Buddhist.

The difference is that all these ideologies you mention either...

1. Condemn acts of violence and rape.

2. Aren't currently being used (or misused) to try and justify hatred and violence on any real scale, it's confined to lone nutters. The main reason for colonial activity was greed pure and simple.

3. Are basically dead, such as in the case with Nazism and Communism.

Islam on the other hand is STILL the motivating factor behind so much destruction, as if so many Muslims don't even know what century this is. It is SYSTEMATIC.

I and many others have given you evidence time and again as to how the Koran supports this. Evidence that you fail to refute, all you do is deny, deny, and deny some more.

Keep on embarressing yourself all you want :p .

Got to appreciate this move, got to give it to them this one time. They seem to be serious to clean their community's name.

For once I can agree with PakistaniPunjabi01 that I highly doubt it will come to anything. Listening to the BBC Nihal debate didn't exactly inspire much confidence. This is just lip service as per usual.

There's the obvious mention of the fact that practically everyone in their community knew what was happening and didn't bat an eyelid. There was also a councillor who could barely speak English trying to deny Islam and Pakistani culture had anything to do with it. A simple speech can't fix this level of irrationality.

There are well OVER 1500 Mosques in the UK. So the penetration of this 'message' isn't all that great. Not to mention Muslim women basically DO NOT go to Mosques and are not expected to. There are 55 Mosques in the Leicester area, and apparently only 3 of them even have a separate prayer room for women. There won't be any speakers in those 'second class' rooms I bet. Women are practically out of the loop.

...And there were STILL women blabbing on about how Islam treats women as equals in that BBC debate... The sheer amount of ignorance is incredible and simply stunning...

For comparisons sake there are around 223 Gurdwara's in the UK, all of them with equal prayer rights obviously.

If Muslims DID care even a small fraction of the amount they care about cartoons of Muhammad, and if they WERE even capable of solving their many problems, Muslims would have surely shown it by now. Surely SOME good would have happened after all this time.

We should expect nothing until Islam itself is fixed and that will NEVER happen. Muslims can barely be bothered to even read the Koran, nevermind write a better one.

The ONLY way to fix this situation in my opinion is to come down on it like a ton of bricks. Sikhs should know that better than anyone.

PakistaniPunjabi bro, all I can suggest is you watch Hassan Nisar's videos on YouTube who is a fellow Pakistani Punjabi just like yourself and exposes the truth about the Islamic conquests of the subcontinent. He has earned himself quiet a large number of Indian (especially Hindu) fans because of his outspoken nature which is nearly always offensive to hardcore Islamist fundamentalist fanatics. He was once attacked by the Taliban as well who wanted to kill him. I remember you saying in another post that you also approved of what he says? So to conclude, please watch his videos. When I get some more time later on, I will post the links on here so we all can learn.

All we know is that 5 of them are pakistani, 2 are african, and the common denominator that unites them is Islam. For muslims or pakistani's to try to wash their hands off this and claim that "the men are mirpuri", as if Mirpur is somewhere in Argentina or something, is worrying.

Whenever an issue occurs involving pakistani muslims, be it terrorism, paedophilia, grooming, the response is always the same: "don't blame Islam, don't blame pakistani's, don't blame pakistani culture" and instead, so-called community leaders will fall over backwards to blame "western influences on their children". Only last week on a BBC Asian Network debate, a certain Councillor Khan blamed "western culture of drugs/drink and poor social services". Shocking. Especially when one observe that Hindu's, Sikhs, Jews, Afro-Caribbeans etc grow up in with the very same "western culture" and yet they are not engaged in grooming, paedophilia or terrorism. But Pakistani's are.

The Metropolitan Police Service has already warned that more plots will be unearthed and that this is the tip of the ice-berg. But one thing remains an absolute cast-iron fact. Be it paedophila, terrorism, grooming, drugs (Pakistani's in Norway), all roads lead to either Pakistan or men of pakistani-origin living abroad - Mirpur or otherwise.

PS: Don't even get me started on medical disabilities resulting from genetic malformations from first cousin marriages and benefit fraud (handouts from the UK govt for non-British readers).

It's about time British men of Pakistani origin and Pakistani's themselves took ownership of the issue rather then "blaming the west" or "blaming social services".

VERY TRUE, We have chinese/japanese community living here near to where we live, no issues.

Serious problem, need to watch David Wood Videos, you will get your answers.

Sikh brothers, I can understand your views about Islam or Prophet Mohammad. I personally do not agree with a lot of aspects of Islam or Prophet Mohammad's life, but I think we should keep a certain level of respect and civility when engaging Muslims or any other religious community. We can get our message across with respect and more diplomatically instead of using direct language which may come across as very insulting to the intended listener. There are a lot of good and kind hearted Muslims out there, but even they would feel insulted if we use the kind of language we are using here. By calling them inbred or referring to their prophet a rapist, pedophile, looter is not the right wording to use (even if it may be true according to their Quran and Hadiths) but we can say the same thing with more respectful diplomatic language.

Religion is something that touches a person's soul. People can literally die or kill for it. So a religious debate should always be engaged with civility it should never degrade to insults.