Does Jazzy B Suffer From Split-Personality Mental Health Problems ?

LegalSingh

There are many photographs in today's media in India of Jazzy B cavorting disgustingly with the disgusting Hard Kaur the other day.

So I'm confused. Does he do the good Sikhi stuff just to make his name or does he do it just for a joke ?

If a man doesn't suffer from mental problems how does he reconcile espousing the moral good of Sant Bhindrawale on Monday and then making lewd public poses with a skank that insults Guru Gobind Singh ji, on Thursday ? Seriously I'm intrigued. What happens between Monday and Thursday that makes a man do a complete 360 moral and ethical u-turn ?

Monday: 0.jpg

Thursday : B_Id_396763_Hard_Kaur.jpg

Are the tigerstylia not working on something with hard <banned word filter activated> as well? They won't perform at sarnas sons wedding but happily retweeting and tweeting hard numpty. They happy with her doing upmahan of Guru Ji? If they kissing her hardass then I don't expect any better from Mr Bains.

Are the tigerstylia not working on something with hard <banned word filter activated> as well? They won't perform at sarnas sons wedding but happily retweeting and tweeting hard numpty. They happy with her doing upmahan of Guru Ji? If they kissing her hardass then I don't expect any better from Mr Bains.

Thats exactly my point here zoltan. I'm sick to death of being taken for a ride by these 'stars'. They're taking us all as gullible fools. Each month I'll read an interview in the UK media in which Tigerstyle makes reference to the Sikh struggle against India. Then the next month I find Tigerstyle being interviewed in Bombay where they're recording bollywood tracks....in these interviews they profess their love of India.

They're all playing us for fools. They go where the money is. They say the things the locals wanna hear....and they wear the things the locals want them to wear purely for the end goal of money. Jazzy B is not the fool for milking us in that way. We're the fools for letting him.

I mean seriously, exactly 3 weeks ago Hard Kaur made some disgusting remarks about Guru Gobind Singh ji. Jazzy B knows that, and yet Guru Gobind Singh ji means so little to him that he'd rather kiss the insulter than slap her.

I prefer the old school guys like Alaap, Apna Sangeet, Heera, Safri brothers and Malkit Singh. No controversy, great songs and the memories of the 80's aaaaaah. I used to love those school weddings with a single balloon attached to each chair and the terrible dancing.