Love

guptkaur123

Waheguru Jee ka Khalsa waheguru Jee kee fateh!

I'm an amritdhari girl, and it's been 3 or 4 years since I've taken Amrit. I really like this guy and he's also amritdhari, it bugs me alot because I'm keeping everything inside. It's been awhile now since I have been liking him. He's really connected with guru ji and he's really strict. What do I do ? I really love him not in a lustful way though, although I do dream about hugging and holding hands but that's it. I really like him because he has so much pyar for guru ji he's really connected and he's really inspiring. I want a singh in my life like him. I know he's the one for me but I just don't know what to do. Do I approach him in person and tell him how I feel? Or do I just keep the feelings inside me forever? I told my mom I like him and that I want to marry him but she isn't really doing anything about it. I know I should be focusing on guru ji but it's hard. What should I do? I was thinking about just doing paath and Simran and really connect with guru ji and let him take care of everything and that he will do it all for me. But like I said, it bugs me its hard to concentrate. With all the fear, that he might be taken or something might happen. It's hard to be patient. Sometimes I'm fine but sometimes it really bugs me I don't know if it's maya or what. I'd really appreciate any advice I get about my problem.

Waheguru Jee ka Khalsa waheguru Jee kee fateh!

I'm an amritdhari girl, and it's been 3 or 4 years since I've taken Amrit. I really like this guy and he's also amritdhari, it bugs me alot because I'm keeping everything inside. It's been awhile now since I have been liking him. He's really connected with guru ji and he's really strict. What do I do ? I really love him not in a lustful way though, although I do dream about hugging and holding hands but that's it. I really like him because he has so much pyar for guru ji he's really connected and he's really inspiring. I want a singh in my life like him. I know he's the one for me but I just don't know what to do. Do I approach him in person and tell him how I feel? Or do I just keep the feelings inside me forever? I told my mom I like him and that I want to marry him but she isn't really doing anything about it. I know I should be focusing on guru ji but it's hard. What should I do? I was thinking about just doing paath and Simran and really connect with guru ji and let him take care of everything and that he will do it all for me. But like I said, it bugs me its hard to concentrate. With all the fear, that he might be taken or something might happen. It's hard to be patient. Sometimes I'm fine but sometimes it really bugs me I don't know if it's maya or what. I'd really appreciate any advice I get about my problem.

Wow...This is whAt Sikhi is coming to.Heed my warning...You will get hurt and just forget about him.Start doing simran,bani,seva etc..You will get screwed up if you get tangled in this web.It feels like its innocent but in reality it's kaam.Get a hold of yourself.

Wow...This is whAt Sikhi is coming to.Heed my warning...You will get hurt and just forget about him.Start doing simran,bani,seva etc..You will get screwed up if you get tangled in this web.It feels like its innocent but in reality it's kaam.Get a hold of yourself.

You think it's so simple bhaaji, just forget about him?! I really like him alot.

I'm 18 bhenji, I know I'm still young and I shouldn't be worrying about this but it's hard. He's strict but he did tell me that if I ever have to talk to him then I should talk to him. But I'm scared and I'm a really shy and emotional person so it makes it a bit more difficult for me. I really want to tell him in person how I feel but I'm scared about what's going to happen, how he's going to respond, what his attitude would be those kind of things. I just want to tell him how I feel so I can get all the weight off of me and feel relieved.

This is a crush/kaam, pray and do simran leave the rest to Guru ji , you have told your mother how you feel, if Guru ji wants anything to happen he will do it through your parents otherwise accept his pana!!

leave the Singh alone he will consider you as his sister/daughter at present if he is truly with Guru ji so dont break him away.

Guest Guru'sSingh

Is this for real? An Amritdhari girl comes on here, says she likes an Amritdhari guy, and all you guys are telling her to forget about it? That's the real problem with Sikhi today, the older generation doesn't understand how hard it is to be a Sikh and live/grow up in in a Judeo-Christian country (I am assuming bhen ji lives in the west). And then Amridhari guys have the gal to complain that it is hard for them to find wives, when they themselves are the biggest reason that girls are looking elsewhere. If this bhen ji forgets about the guy, then what you gonna do if the next guy she has feelings for is a mona, or a non-Sikh altogether?

GuptKaur Ji, if you really do like this guy, I suggest you talk to him and your parents. For god sake, this isn't Islam, we ARE allowed to socialize with members of the opposite sex. Tell your parents that you are interested in him, and spend some time hanging out with him. Grab a coffee, watch a movie, find out what his ambitions are, what his career goals are, see if you connect on a personal level. If you like him, he likes you, you can have fun together and he checks all your other boxes, then marriage isn't a bad idea.

Saying "it'll happen if it's meant to" isn't really good advice. Sikhi is about taking initiative and creating the world you want to live in through your own hard work. Waheguru isn't going to hand you anything on a silver plate. Bhen ji, if you like him and want to marry him, you'll have to make the first move and go from there. I wish you all the best.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Is this for real? An Amritdhari girl comes on here, says she likes an Amritdhari guy, and all you guys are telling her to forget about it? That's the real problem with Sikhi today, the older generation doesn't understand how hard it is to be a Sikh and live/grow up in in a Judeo-Christian country (I am assuming bhen ji lives in the west). And then Amridhari guys have the gal to complain that it is hard for them to find wives, when they themselves are the biggest reason that girls are looking elsewhere. If this bhen ji forgets about the guy, then what you gonna do if the next guy she has feelings for is a mona, or a non-Sikh altogether?

GuptKaur Ji, if you really do like this guy, I suggest you talk to him and your parents. For god sake, this isn't Islam, we ARE allowed to socialize with members of the opposite sex. Tell your parents that you are interested in him, and spend some time hanging out with him. Grab a coffee, watch a movie, find out what his ambitions are, what his career goals are, see if you connect on a personal level. If you like him, he likes you, you can have fun together and he checks all your other boxes, then marriage isn't a bad idea.

Saying "it'll happen if it's meant to" isn't really good advice. Sikhi is about taking initiative and creating the world you want to live in through your own hard work. Waheguru isn't going to hand you anything on a silver plate. Bhen ji, if you like him and want to marry him, you'll have to make the first move and go from there. I wish you all the best.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

irony in name and the advice being given by "Guru's Singh"..