The Role Of The Dharamsala/gurudwara?

We have majority of the gurughars here where patit committee members are in upper management. I know some of them and they are very nice ppl but somehow I still don't think it's a good idea of having patit involving/running gurughars. This is why some Kathavaachaks are sometime hesitant to speak truth.

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh,

How does one go about bringing change in the management of the Gurudwara Sahib? Do we have to enter the 'committee' and influence them in that way or do we try and stand up as a sangat and bring change as the morchas did in the early 1920s?

I recently attended an election at a gurudwara sahib - ending up leaving fairly promptly but was later told by one of the Singhs that the votes actually outnumbered the sangat gathered there!?!

The saddest thing I find is that there is never any objectives or goals stated at these meetings. Therefore when the next election is held you can never see if the committee achieved their targets etc.

How on earth can any organisation function in this way?

Wahegurujikakhalsawahegurujikifateh