Im Starting To Hate Everyone And Everything

Guest anonymous

Guest anonymous

I am a young sikh taken amrit its been 4months now

I useto love everybody urbut ever since I have taken amrit I hate everyone everyone I see and anythibg they do get so much on my nerves. Its not hormons or anything.

People are so arrogant and ignorant I kniw I am to being arrogant but im becoming like this cause of all these people.

Egeryone who wears chola think there to great to help a fellow sikh out. Everyone keeps everything gupt and when I need help noone helps me. Everyone who wear chola think there to cool for me. Everyone whos doesnt wear chola talk about really dirty things and are not in rehit. Im stuck in the middle idk what im doing anymore.

So stupid I hate it SO much. like come on help.me out im just starting on this path. And everyone thats doing dirty things its like come on your suppose to be a sikh.

I hate it it was better that I didnt know about all this stupid stuff. I hate it so much. Seeing this forum also makes me so angry so many weak people I really thought sikhi was babbar sikhi was strong but nope all for show nothing else

What should I do

LOL at this post

First you call sikhi weak including this forum where YOU are asking for help

have you ever actually helped anyone yourself or are you waiting on these "chola" wearers to help you out first, instead of cussing people down why dont you change yourself and maybe when people see someone doing better and helping people they will be inspired unless the above rant of yours is only so other people change for your benefit!

Hi,

I understand what your saying. I'm not a baptised Sikh but you can't control what others do and say. Don't allow it to get the better of you.

Continue doing what you believe is the right thing to do.

I know it's a lot easier said than done but try your hardest to be the best Sikh you can be and become a role model for these people.

I always look at baptised Sikhs in awe and aspire to be like that one day. So dont look at others who arent following the right path but be a role model for somebody like me. Because in all honesty, I need people like you.

Stay strong!!

You have to find a balance hating people is not the answer, there is good and bad in everyone,as for help do ardas keep your rehat and nitnem and naam simran above all, dont go ott and try to be a brahmgyani, look at your own faults first write them down and look at the good in others and not their faults, hurt no ones feeling , if some one hurts yours try not to get upset or emotional, give it time, 4 months after amrit your emotions need time to balance you will look back and say what was i thinking at that time, keep praying do ardas he does listen , go to Darbar when it is empty sit and talk to maharaj he truly listens, works for me.

Forget about others..we cannot control others or change them..we can try only change ourselves by maharaj kirpa and can definitely change our ourselves, read Sri akaal ustat, take a dive in gurbani- then come out, and let us know if there is any hate?? There won't be any.. only one advait roop (IkOngkar), nothing else..!!

He is so cute :D

You will find dirt here there everywhere.

On this forum, in Gurdwara/<osque etc or i must say in your own home.

Cheater, lair, hatters are there everywhere.

Very rare are those who can roar like lions otherwise you will find many dogs in a face of lions and that's a fact.

How many amritdhari bothers to do good deeds? very few

and i have seen a criminal who helped people in need.

So my dear child what you can do you can be a good sikh of Guru.

Don't look around just try to be A SIKH OF GURU that's it and insha allah ..!! your problems will be reduced.

I faced the same problem but i don't bother to walk with people but rather i chose to walk Guru's style or way :D :D

Waheguru, Amin

He is so cute :D

You will find dirt here there everywhere.

On this forum, in Gurdwara/<osque etc or i must say in your own home.

Cheater, lair, hatters are there everywhere.

Very rare are those who can roar like lions otherwise you will find many dogs in a face of lions and that's a fact.

How many amritdhari bothers to do good deeds? very few

and i have seen a criminal who helped people in need.

So my dear child what you can do you can be a good sikh of Guru.

Don't look around just try to be A SIKH OF GURU that's it and insha allah ..!! your problems will be reduced.

I faced the same problem but i don't bother to walk with people but rather i chose to walk Guru's style or way :D :D

Waheguru, Amin

How many amritdharis are there? not many today,because so many non amritdharis have turned there backs on the Guru, to generalize and say very few amritdharis do good deeds is insulting, lets take amrit and set a better example rather than throw stones or dirt as you say, if you are a sikh then be a good sikh, if you are a muslim then be a good muslim etc.