The Power Of Ardaas - Bhai Balbir Singh Singh Ji

THE POWER OF ARDAAS - Bhai Balbir Singh JI recounts his encounter with sarna and darshan crew at Gurdwara Rakabganj and how his ardas was granted with Victory (4:09)

sadh sangat ji (addressing the congregation) this scripture that I am singing for you, please do not be confused on whos scripture this is, everyone knows and I have before also begged everyone that these are the words of our tenth master. It is the celestial words sung from their own mouth, Guru Gobind SIngh Ji the true King. Those who are speaking out and opposing this scripture should not do so as it belongs to our master and to the panth.

I remember I was doing Kirtan here a while ago,(he Sings)"TIN BEDIYAN KI KUL VIKHEY PRAGTEY NANAK RAI". While I was singing Professor Darshan Singh was sitting nearby with the prabandhaks(comittee) and they grabbed my arm and stopped me singing hymns.

"Stop this" they said "What do you think you are doing"

I replied " I am singing the hymns of Guru Gobind Singh Ji which I have sung for many years at Sri Harimandir Sahib, Why are you stopping this kirtan"

they stopped me but I felt very hurt, the sangat also felt very hurt when they acted in this manner. I did ardaas(Prayer) to the almighty truth, please bring that time, when I will be able to again sing those hymns from which I had been so rudely stopped.

(Sangat shouts out victory slogans)"BOLEY SO NIHAL, SAT SRI AKAAL"

What was wrong with the shabad he sang? Why was it stopped?

The dehli comittee was run by Sarna and the Sikh missionaries who are very close to Prof Darshan Singh - this cult do not beleive any of the Banis in Dasam Granth were written by Guru Gobind Singh ji, so there have been many occasions where they have accosted sikh kirtani and other gursikhs to stop them reading gurbani that we have been reading for 300 years, and that are a part of the Sikh nitnem and Amrit Sanchar Ceremony.

On this occasion Bhai Balbir Singh ji showed the power of ardaas - he felt very hurt that this was hapening in one of the main sikh temples in India, a pain that is being felt worldwide as these people are brainwashing people with their doubt filled egos, but they could not defeat Bhai Balbir Singh - he returned and finished his SHABAD!