Going Raw Vegan - Would You Like To Join Me

panthicunity

Personally, vegan is too much for me, although I've given up on even the vegetarian food I love (pasta, rice, noodles, bread, and cheese) and it's helped rather a lot. It's tough but it had to be done.

I wish I could give all that up but what do you eat as a substitute? Those things make up the bulk of my diet, I live away from home so roti is out of the equation.

I wish I could give all that up but what do you eat as a substitute? Those things make up the bulk of my diet, I live away from home so roti is out of the equation.

Steamed vegetables, fresh salads, low-fat cottage cheese for protein, lots of fresh fruit, and water. I was tired of being dependent on all that "suadh" food.

When i travel, i always choose/reserved vegan meal instead of hindu meal - a better way to get real vegetarian food on air.

I would go vegan but i can't leave milk.. because some of my special items derived from milk such as sweet guru sahib jee di degh.

I'm not joking I'd probably die, I need BREAD :p

I thought that too. I've been eating bread (wholemeal) since I can remember. It's been 2 months since I gave it up and it feels great. I've never felt lighter. I actually don't even have to work that hard in the gym because my diet is sorted. Before, I had to sweat like mad to feel like I was getting anywhere substantial.