Guest enter

Guest enter

I remember when I was in school I had awful days, my best days were in primary. in secondary my mum used to make me do a plait.. I had long hair lol and still do! but anyways i used to go to school and yh the boys in my class used to call me hairy!!! when really there were 2 Muslim girls who had the most bushiest eyebrows and sideburns!!!!!!!

my school was a mixture of races.. white, black, Sikh, Hindu but majority Muslim. the Sikh boys were a disgrace and most of the girls were slags. they used to drink, do shisha, smoke, do weed etc etc..

don't get me wrong i had friends but my school had the fakest of people and their were backstabbers and sh** , anyhow when i left school I've never looked back, there some people i stay in contact with others can kiss my hdbfedkwek LOOOL, when i see them on the streets i don't bother! im a friendly person and that but with them nah ah.

i was the only one i positively grantee that knew about the Sikh history. m not religious but i know about the singhs and sacrifices and etc etc.. what there is to know basically. there were times when i did wanna cut my hair but i always thought of my mum and dads izit.. (pride) and thought im a Sikh! and im not gonna cut my hair because of words cos that's easy defeat.

BUT DRUMROLL.. THE FUNNY THING IS, MY SISTER HAS A RISTAAA AND MY JIJA TO BE HAS A COSUIN THAT BULLIED ME!

basically my brother's know and they told my dad, I told my mum and sister but they didn't wanna know! and told me to keep quiet cos it was time ago but I just wanted an apology as he comes to my house! and yh..

um my brothers told my dad and my dad had a word with me and etc which was cool cos I felt as if it was off my chest, he spoke with the boys father but the boy just said it wasn't just him it there were other people involved and he don't wanna apolgise and also the boys dad said why didn't she come out with it before! which I understand but I told my father that yearh there where other boys but there not coming into the family whereas he kind if is cos my jijas asal family is in india and he lives with his mami and mama and cousins ( which is the boy)

I used to say <banned word filter activated> to him don't get me wrong but he ( and the others) were constant and I just learnt to ignore it but cos his my jijas cousin and practically the only family my jija has here I wanted an aplogy so we could start fresh kind of...

anyhow they tried to make it out as if the rishta was broke but it wasn't! and then my dad had a go and me trying to blame me and my brothers stood up for me. but yh I don't know what to do? like I want him to really suffer my brothers said they would of beat'd him but cos his family of family they cant.

:/

ALSO I had this incident with a boy ( just swapping numbers and chatting!!!!!!!! ) but it got twisted so badly! its been time but urm I remember my dad fought he touched me when he didn't and I wouldn't if let that happen with any boy or anyone for that fact! but yh I remember my dad wanting me to go to the doctors and have tests and <banned word filter activated> and I think my dad fought I had sex which I havnt and i would never unless im married! but yh me and my dad are back to normal but I can seem to forget that or forgive him for that :/ I feel disgraced that he fought that ...

AND i got hate for my sister cos when i told her about the bullying she didn't give a toss, or my mum. so :(

my sister could of easily talked to her fiancée and what not !

im depressed in the sense of all this and to make things worst they took my phone away and im not aloud to go link with mates or go out on my ones.

i felt like running away or even commiting... :/:( :'(

decency says that the guy should apologize even though he was not the only one.......he certainly has not matured up yet otherwise he shouldn't have been defensive when confronted, knowing the fact that this is affecting the new "rishta" between two families...........his denial to apologize shows that he knows he did wrong................but it's upto him and grooms family how they ask him.....and your family of course can't pressurize them...........and if nothing happens....you just let your family know that it's going to be hard for you to deal with them as a family.....so please never force me......groom should be aware of your decision and how you feel.....

Guest enter

I forgot to mention I don't like my jija he seems snide. I need to beware of him, this is so hard for me like good luck to my sister and all cos she really likes him.. well they both like eachother and are happy with one another but the circumstances that are beneath are :| with me anyway! my life is messed up :| I wanna start fresh but I cant cos of my family doesn't trust me which is ridic cos all got twisted when that incident with that boy happened. I'VE LEARNT FROM MY MISTAKES MARK MY WORDS BUT MY FAMILY WONT LET ME MOVE ON! THERE SO SECURE ABOUT EVERYTHING! ITS EMOTIONAL HOW STRONG OF A HOLD THEY GOT ON ME COS IM A FEMALE!!!!!!!!!! ALSOO COS OF THAT STUPID BOY BEING FAMILY WITH MY JIJAA 2 B, HIS BOUGHT UP PAST THAT I WANTED TO FORGOT AND DID FORGOT UNTIL I REALISED HE WAS MY JIJAS COUSIN. :@:/:( :'(

mixed emotions, thanku but I want to make him suffer so hard and the others that f*** me over with success and or actually bruising them and showing them how a real Singh rolls!

Hmmm. To be honest I think a lot os us went through stuff when we were teenagers. Speaking from my experience, just do what your family are asking of you. Its honestly for the best.

If they dont want you to have a phone for now, then don't. They'll eventually retract this decision sometime in the near future.

Honestly speaking, its your parents that will always be there for you. Sod this guy.

I forgot to mention I don't like my jija he seems snide. I need to beware of him, this is so hard for me like good luck to my sister and all cos she really likes him.. well they both like eachother and are happy with one another but the circumstances that are beneath are :| with me anyway! my life is messed up :| I wanna start fresh but I cant cos of my family doesn't trust me which is ridic cos all got twisted when that incident with that boy happened. I'VE LEARNT FROM MY MISTAKES MARK MY WORDS BUT MY FAMILY WONT LET ME MOVE ON! THERE SO SECURE ABOUT EVERYTHING! ITS EMOTIONAL HOW STRONG OF A HOLD THEY GOT ON ME COS IM A FEMALE!!!!!!!!!! ALSOO COS OF THAT STUPID BOY BEING FAMILY WITH MY JIJAA 2 B, HIS BOUGHT UP PAST THAT I WANTED TO FORGOT AND DID FORGOT UNTIL I REALISED HE WAS MY JIJAS COUSIN. :@:/:( :'(

mixed emotions, thanku but I want to make him suffer so hard and the others that f*** me over with success and or actually bruising them and showing them how a real Singh rolls!

then let them do what they are doing...you should invest this time to make yourself strong from inside instead of asking them to symapathize or listen to you.......their focus is on your sister and her-in-laws....and would be directed on them until they get married.......you won't get any attention......so don't expect at this point........once the trust is broken...really hard to get it back to normal....things never remain the same......it takes time.......you can't force them...........

God will settle scores for you with that Guy.....and leave your sister and jija on their "karms".......your parents obviously have the responsiblity of getting their daughter married without any mess up......they'll be back when they are done...and you should work on path and simran to make yourself strong from inside as well as outside.......

• 1 year later...

Can u help me please because there`s this sikh boy in my class and he is constantly staring at me his name is Ishveir. To be honest I think he likes me but he never bullies and my dad said if boys bully you that means they like you.

Can u help me please because there`s this sikh boy in my class and he is constantly staring at me his name is Ishveir. To be honest I think he likes me but he never bullies and my dad said if boys bully you that means they like you.

put him dead centre in the friend zone by calling him brother to his face and reminding him that you heard sikhs think of their peers as brothers and sisters ...let's see if you get a flicker if not then he's just staring without motive...

As long as u know you're being good, that's the main thing.

I used to get told I was a slag etc just because of the way i looked even tho i never messed around with a guy.You've told ur family all u can now n if they dont back u(your sister) who cares, it just shows her character.

Guys who bully girls are not worth associating with in person or by thought- they're just insecure, self loathing and attention seeking. Don't think about them or their <banned word filter activated>- dont feed the slanderers with your energy or by believing them even for a second. Understand that slanderers are like energy sucking vampires. They are unhappy and vibrate at a low frequency- and want u to be insecure like them. Their slander is a curse, if u believe it, u feed them and rob yourself. Let the fools be fools, be in chardi kala. Trust me when i say that slanderers Hateee to see u confident and happy, they hate to see their efforts to make u like them wasted. We're really just nothing, na roop na rang na rekh. What a bllessing tho that u recognise the losers for what they are and dont need to associate with them- slander is also God helping u to separate the losers from the winners.

I remember when I was in school I had awful days, my best days were in primary. in secondary my mum used to make me do a plait.. I had long hair lol and still do! but anyways i used to go to school and yh the boys in my class used to call me hairy!!! when really there were 2 Muslim girls who had the most bushiest eyebrows and sideburns!!!!!!!

my school was a mixture of races.. white, black, Sikh, Hindu but majority Muslim. the Sikh boys were a disgrace and most of the girls were slags. they used to drink, do shisha, smoke, do weed etc etc..

don't get me wrong i had friends but my school had the fakest of people and their were backstabbers and sh** , anyhow when i left school I've never looked back, there some people i stay in contact with others can kiss my hdbfedkwek LOOOL, when i see them on the streets i don't bother! im a friendly person and that but with them nah ah.

i was the only one i positively grantee that knew about the Sikh history. m not religious but i know about the singhs and sacrifices and etc etc.. what there is to know basically. there were times when i did wanna cut my hair but i always thought of my mum and dads izit.. (pride) and thought im a Sikh! and im not gonna cut my hair because of words cos that's easy defeat.

BUT DRUMROLL.. THE FUNNY THING IS, MY SISTER HAS A RISTAAA AND MY JIJA TO BE HAS A COSUIN THAT BULLIED ME!

basically my brother's know and they told my dad, I told my mum and sister but they didn't wanna know! and told me to keep quiet cos it was time ago but I just wanted an apology as he comes to my house! and yh..

um my brothers told my dad and my dad had a word with me and etc which was cool cos I felt as if it was off my chest, he spoke with the boys father but the boy just said it wasn't just him it there were other people involved and he don't wanna apolgise and also the boys dad said why didn't she come out with it before! which I understand but I told my father that yearh there where other boys but there not coming into the family whereas he kind if is cos my jijas asal family is in india and he lives with his mami and mama and cousins ( which is the boy)

I used to say <banned word filter activated> to him don't get me wrong but he ( and the others) were constant and I just learnt to ignore it but cos his my jijas cousin and practically the only family my jija has here I wanted an aplogy so we could start fresh kind of...

anyhow they tried to make it out as if the rishta was broke but it wasn't! and then my dad had a go and me trying to blame me and my brothers stood up for me. but yh I don't know what to do? like I want him to really suffer my brothers said they would of beat'd him but cos his family of family they cant.

:/

ALSO I had this incident with a boy ( just swapping numbers and chatting!!!!!!!! ) but it got twisted so badly! its been time but urm I remember my dad fought he touched me when he didn't and I wouldn't if let that happen with any boy or anyone for that fact! but yh I remember my dad wanting me to go to the doctors and have tests and <banned word filter activated> and I think my dad fought I had sex which I havnt and i would never unless im married! but yh me and my dad are back to normal but I can seem to forget that or forgive him for that :/ I feel disgraced that he fought that ...

AND i got hate for my sister cos when i told her about the bullying she didn't give a toss, or my mum. so :(

my sister could of easily talked to her fiancée and what not !

im depressed in the sense of all this and to make things worst they took my phone away and im not aloud to go link with mates or go out on my ones.

i felt like running away or even commiting... :/:( :'(