Guest derbymasive

Guest derbymasive

basically yesterday I was researching about Michael Jackson and when I went bed I feel asleep but cos it was hot, I woke up laying in bed flustered and I just thought of Michael! and basically I felt very sleepy like my eyes where closing on me and I felt hands crossed on my neck and my arm was shaking and I could hear faintly in yh yh in Michaels voice.. and each time I closed my eyes this would happen, then I quickly recited waheguru and tried to keep my eyes awake and just kept on thinking of waheguru talking to him to help me and yh.

it felt as if my atma was going.. very scary! I don't know what to do. I don't believe in ghost but im scared, what could this be?
all I could see is micheal face! like faint stuff... its hard to exactly explain :|

it was disturbing :| I felt like screaming

Guest derbymasive

it was that kind of voice ..

BUT NO I DIDNT LISTEN TO THRILLER OR WATCH HIS VIDEOS I WAS REASEARCHING ON HIS FAMILY COS HIS GIRL TRYED TO COMMIT AND GOT CARRIED WAY WITH REASEARCHING! the arms around me seemed locked like literally.

it's just you got too much into michael jackson thing..............too much researching overpowered your sub conscious mind..................

........to overcome it, do some research on sikhi and Guru sahiban before going to bed (even though you think you know all of it)........so you'll get positive thoughts n dreams............and of course do the keertan sohila path.....

MJ's bhoot is haunting you? damn

Don't think about MJ. Instead do kirtan sohila path. Read it's arths and try to think about gurbani and reflect on it's arths before sleeping. You wont have anymore bad dreams. Many people also put on kirtan audio while sleeping and say they can hear kirtan in their dreams.

Guest scali

It was probably an outer body experience(OBE) happened just before you go to sleep for. You probably encountered/ attracted what you were thinking. Since thoughts materalize instantaneously after we are out of our body it was probably him. There is lots of literature on OBE's William Buelman has books on amazon.com he has them quiet frequently.