Dharmi

Bhram Kavach Maryada

can you just do the 32 paath of brahmn kavach after nitnem without the items or its supposed to be done that specific way?

Paath done according to the prescribed rehat gives more phal than just reading it.

Dehlitakht do you have the recording of this katha on the banis?

You mentioned earlier by gyani thakur singh ji.

Do u mean the katha in which Gyani Ji mentions the Bani's Mahatam? If so, then give me some time, to search the audio track.

Guest MrHSinghK

Do u mean the katha in which Gyani Ji mentions the Bani's Mahatam? If so, then give me some time, to search the audio track.

I found it

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Giani_Thakur_Singh_%28Patiala_wale%29/Katha_Sri_Guru_Granth_Sahib_Ji/CD_01/03_Sohila/Giani%20Thakur%20Singh--Ang0013-0013-Sohela-0005-Karo%20Benantee%20Suno%20Mere%20Meeta-Part1.mp3

08:30 onwards it is mentioned

Guest MrHSinghK

Do you have the web link for download.

The link is here

gurmatveechar.com go to

katha / Present Day Katha / Giani Thakur Singh (Patiala wale) / Katha Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji / CD 01 /Ang0013-0013-Sohela-0005-Karo Benantee Suno Mere Meeta-Part1

Edited by MrHSinghK

Guest aman deep singb khal

Veer g ki eh jarrori hai ki bani kesh isnaan kr ke padni hai menu nhi pta hai me ta keah isnaan krke kde nhi pdi hor nahi bate che jal rakheya hai pls veer g meri galti dasso

Guest aman deep singb khal

Veer g ki eh jarrori hai ki bani kesh isnaan kr ke padni hai menu nhi pta hai me ta keah isnaan krke kde nhi pdi hor nahi bate che jal rakheya hai pls veer g meri galti dasso

Guest aman deep sing

Guest aman deep singh

Veer g me kde v kesh isnaan kr ke path nhi kita aate bate che jal ate dhoof bati v nhi kr ke path kitta pls veer g meno meri galti dasso

Guest aman deep singh

Veer g me kde v kesh isnaan kr ke path nhi kita aate bate che jal ate dhoof bati v nhi kr ke path kitta pls veer g meno meri galti dasso

Guest sukhpreet Singh

Dhan hogya ajj m.. Aise aise guru premiya de darshan krke... Waheguru ji tuhanu sarea nu chrdikla ch rkhan.._/\_

Guest Ravneet

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji..

will u plz post d exact meanings of bani brahm kavach ??

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• I don't think bana is necessary. When I went to my amrit sanchar, I was the only person wearing a bana excluding the panj pyare, the rest wore kurta pajama. They will ask you to take off your pajama though.  
    • Why did you start drinking? You mentioned it's a recent thing having never really drunk before... So what started it off? Why do you drink? Create an account and feel free to send a personal message veer. It would help you to be open and discuss this issue in detail so we may help as best we can.
    • considering the murderer came forward and sent message through media that he killed vipin sharma because VS had arranged murder of one of his bande , his words were this has nothing to do with dharma but the murder of my man , I do not regret a thing about killing him but do not want other sikhs to be punished for what I did
    • lol yes but sometimes I can be b**tchy 
    • एक मिट्टी की मूर्तियां बनाने वाला  (कुम्हार) ईश्वर से कहता है....._     
      ⚘_"हे प्रभु तू भी एक कलाकार है और मैं भी एक कलाकार हूँ,_   
      ⚘_तूने मुझ जैसे असंख्य पुतले बनाकर इस धरती पर भेजे हैं,_
      ⚘_और मैंने तेरे असंख्य पुतले बना कर इस घरती पर बेचे हैं।_ 
      ⚘_पर ईश्वर उस समय बड़ी शर्म आती है, जब तेरे बनाये हुए पुतले आपस में लड़ते हैं_, 
      ⚘_और मेरे बनाये हुए  पुतलों के सामने लोग शीश झुकाते हैं"_..     🙏🙏
      *ध्यान से पढ़े कितना बड़ा सच है.*