Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dharmi

Bhram Kavach Maryada

61 posts in this topic

Sat shri akaal ji..

Is it right to do the paath without following the above mentioned perocedure i.e can we do it normally everyday after nitnem?

Or it must to follow the maryada

From what i have heard about this bani it is best to follow the marayda but 5 bani are important before doing paath of Bhram Kavach

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh...!

I want to know that what is the importance of Braham Kavach path.

Dasam Bani di Takat:

1. Jaap Sahib: 5 Path karn naal koi adi beadi upadi nhi rehndi koi rog nhi lage anda, ate Dashmsh Pita ji Darshan den aunde ne.

2. Chandi Charitar: 1 Path karn naal 1 Singh Sava Lakh naal larr sakda he, bohot Bir Ras aa janda he.

3. Chandi Di //: 5 Path karn naal Sikh jaman-marn ch nahi aunda, Shaheed Fauja pargat hundia han, Roohani Takat pargat ho jandi he (Gupt ch).

4. Shastar Naam Mala: 32 Path karn naal Deb-Aschtar pargat ho jande han (Gupt ch), Ridi, Sidh, Nidh pargat ho jandia han, angint Shaktia aa jandia han.

5. Brahm Kavach: 32 Path karan naal Shaheed Singh Rakhea karde han, te Body Steel di ban jandi he.

6. Bhagauti Astotar: 32 Path karan naal Rudar Devta ate hor Devte,Devia Namaskar karan aunde han.

7. Chaupai Sahib: 5 Path karan naal Rakhea hundi he, Dashmesh Pita ji Darshan dende han, 50 Path karan naal Pursh MUKAT ho janda he.

7. Tve Parsade Swaiye: 101 Path karan naal Guru Gobind Singh 40 days to bad Partakh Darshan de aunde han.

8. Ath Chnadi Charitar: 5 Pth karan naal koi Dukh nhi rahe ga, te Shaheedi Fauja sahai hundia han.

nd lots of more... ( Zafarnama di Hikayat 01 ate 12 vich bohot Kirpa he ).

-Gyani Thakur Singh Ji

Dasam Bani di Takat:

1. Jaap Sahib: 5 Path karn naal koi adi beadi upadi nhi rehndi koi rog nhi lage anda, ate Dashmsh Pita ji Darshan den aunde ne.

2. Chandi Charitar: 1 Path karn naal 1 Singh Sava Lakh naal larr sakda he, bohot Bir Ras aa janda he.

3. Chandi Di //: 5 Path karn naal Sikh jaman-marn ch nahi aunda, Shaheed Fauja pargat hundia han, Roohani Takat pargat ho jandi he (Gupt ch).

4. Shastar Naam Mala: 32 Path karn naal Deb-Aschtar pargat ho jande han (Gupt ch), Ridi, Sidh, Nidh pargat ho jandia han, angint Shaktia aa jandia han.

5. Brahm Kavach: 32 Path karan naal Shaheed Singh Rakhea karde han, te Body Steel di ban jandi he.

6. Bhagauti Astotar: 32 Path karan naal Rudar Devta ate hor Devte,Devia Namaskar karan aunde han.

7. Chaupai Sahib: 5 Path karan naal Rakhea hundi he, Dashmesh Pita ji Darshan dende han, 50 Path karan naal Pursh MUKAT ho janda he.

7. Tve Parsade Swaiye: 101 Path karan naal Guru Gobind Singh 40 days to bad Partakh Darshan de aunde han.

8. Ath Chnadi Charitar: 5 Pth karan naal koi Dukh nhi rahe ga, te Shaheedi Fauja sahai hundia han.

nd lots of more... ( Zafarnama di Hikayat 01 ate 12 vich bohot Kirpa he ).

-Gyani Thakur Singh Ji

can you just do the 32 paath of brahmn kavach after nitnem without the items or its supposed to be done that specific way?

can you just do the 32 paath of brahmn kavach after nitnem without the items or its supposed to be done that specific way?

Paath done according to the prescribed rehat gives more phal than just reading it.

Dehlitakht do you have the recording of this katha on the banis?

You mentioned earlier by gyani thakur singh ji.

Do u mean the katha in which Gyani Ji mentions the Bani's Mahatam? If so, then give me some time, to search the audio track.

Do u mean the katha in which Gyani Ji mentions the Bani's Mahatam? If so, then give me some time, to search the audio track.

I found it

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Giani_Thakur_Singh_%28Patiala_wale%29/Katha_Sri_Guru_Granth_Sahib_Ji/CD_01/03_Sohila/Giani%20Thakur%20Singh--Ang0013-0013-Sohela-0005-Karo%20Benantee%20Suno%20Mere%20Meeta-Part1.mp3

08:30 onwards it is mentioned

Do you have the web link for download.

The link is here

gurmatveechar.com go to

katha / Present Day Katha / Giani Thakur Singh (Patiala wale) / Katha Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji / CD 01 /Ang0013-0013-Sohela-0005-Karo Benantee Suno Mere Meeta-Part1

Edited by MrHSinghK

Veer g ki eh jarrori hai ki bani kesh isnaan kr ke padni hai menu nhi pta hai me ta keah isnaan krke kde nhi pdi hor nahi bate che jal rakheya hai pls veer g meri galti dasso

Veer g ki eh jarrori hai ki bani kesh isnaan kr ke padni hai menu nhi pta hai me ta keah isnaan krke kde nhi pdi hor nahi bate che jal rakheya hai pls veer g meri galti dasso

Veer g me kde v kesh isnaan kr ke path nhi kita aate bate che jal ate dhoof bati v nhi kr ke path kitta pls veer g meno meri galti dasso

Veer g me kde v kesh isnaan kr ke path nhi kita aate bate che jal ate dhoof bati v nhi kr ke path kitta pls veer g meno meri galti dasso

Dhan hogya ajj m.. Aise aise guru premiya de darshan krke... Waheguru ji tuhanu sarea nu chrdikla ch rkhan.._/\_

x

Edited by Preeet

Can i recite this baani without putting water in sarabloh and dhoop

It is a must.

One more thing i was wondering after the jaap is done with 5 banis starting at 0000 hours can person go to sleep after and read kirtan sohila ?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Topics

• Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji I get what you mean, but why should we care if Islam is enough? If people want to practice through ethical means, then they should be allowed to practice it.. As for the final prophet title or w/e, I don`t think we can simply judge it because who knows what the truth regarding Muhammad ji was actually like. Better safe than sorry when it comes to judging ancient religious leaders, rather lets spend our time praising our own Sri Guru Sahib jis. If bhagats have followers & they are not Sikh, then let them live as well.. They will come to know the truth through kirpa of God.
    • Yeah   I really enjoy reading the threads on there, some of the translations and thoughts are very deep.
    • Yes it does matter if he was a muslim or not, this might come as a shock to you but his bani is within Guru Granth Sahib Ji. IF he was a muslim then logic begs that the path of Islam is enough to reach God because a muslim's writings are included within Gurbani. That also means that the Quran could be considered equal to Gurbani and wait for it, Muhammad was the final prophet of the lord and no one else after him counts. Do you get the conundrum now?    New comers will point to Bhagat Farid and say "he was a muslim so its ok for me to do X,Y,Z" then they'll take it a step further and say that Bhgat Namdev was a follower of Vishnu (for the record he wasn't) and start venerating his idols. Do you get the little issue? The whole point of this thread is to show people that Farid Ji was a Sikh, I don't get why your panties are in a knot over it. 
    • With Waheguru's grace I am lucky to attend them. But, I only made the effort because somebody told me to go. I haven't been able to attend the full camps all the times, but anything is better than nothing. And I've not had a miracle cure, that the health condition has completely disappeared, but we should not expect that anyways, but just leave it to Waheguru's grace for any change, no matter how small it maybe. Although, I have learned some things from them, and they did help me. So I'm glad I went and not think of not bothering to go. I did meet some people that had big improvements from them and it was inspiring to listen to them. It's all good, no harm in it and for the best as it's Gurbani. 
    • Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa
      Vaheguru ji Ki Fateh ji Why does it matter to which faith he belonged to? All I know from my limited knowledge is that he was a chardikala brahmgyani follower of Paramatman ji, and we must strive to be as blessed as him.. Regarding to if he was Muslim or not, it does not matter especially since we believe in the perfect dharma, so why worry.