Bachans

Guest Singh

Reading some of the old Hindu texts (Vishnupuran, etc) there's a lot of parallels with the modern day in terms of the failings of man, and how time and time again he needs to be reeled in due to his hubris and weaknesses where he begins to consider himself bigger and mightier than the Creator. There's an awful lot of that around today, although it could be argued there's always been something like this for as long as Man has been around. I guess it's that classic case of each generation believing theirs is the most corrupt, greedy, and lacking of morals. Either way something needs to be done, although I personally think we have a responsibility to improve the situation as well. If Akal Purakh see fits to intervene then fair play to that.

Ifu want more info...better chk out with Giani Iqbal singh ji(Patna Sahib Jathedar) or Sant Mahapursh Pipliwale. I have listened lot of bachan from them Like ROOS FIRANGI GERMAN JAPAN SAB KARENGE AMRIT PAAN. Recoming of Bhai Daya singh ji, Four Sahib zadey, Yug Parivartan.

its bcz Giani Iqbal singh ji had visited London Meseum and had refered to Purantan Sau sakhi and made certain assumptions(which might be correct...me not sure); News people had made fun of him when he said Maharaj ji would be coming in 2016

Ifu want more info...better chk out with Giani Iqbal singh ji(Patna Sahib Jathedar) or Sant Mahapursh Pipliwale. I have listened lot of bachan from them Like ROOS FIRANGI GERMAN JAPAN SAB KARENGE AMRIT PAAN. Recoming of Bhai Daya singh ji, Four Sahib zadey, Yug Parivartan.

its bcz Giani Iqbal singh ji had visited London Meseum and had refered to Purantan Sau sakhi and made certain assumptions(which might be correct...me not sure); News people had made fun of him when he said Maharaj ji would be coming in 2016

I was told that Guru Gobind Singh ji will give darshan in Harmandir Sahib in Khalsa Raaj when Amritsar and Tarn Taran will become one city ( 24 koh)

Do Giani Iqbal Singh ji refer to their Prakash in that year ?

I just have one request... Please don't give up on life because of prophecies. Keep getting an education, keep striving to become successful, keep supporting your family, keep uplifting your Sikhi,

I have seen and heard people making prophecies for a long time now (I'm probably older than alot of you), and one thing I have noticed over and over again is that the prophecy dates keep on changing. In 2002 they were saying 2007 is the end... Then 2007 came and went, and people started saying 2012. And now we are again pushing it to 2016. It's the same trend over and over.

If you want to believe these things, that's your own choice, all I'm saying is please don't give up on things you strive for in life.(for example: what's the point in getting married, finishing university etc if the world is gonna end anyways?) And don't max out your credit cards!

Thank God, finally someone!