Guru Nanak sahib at Mecca

GPS

WAHEGURU ........ ki time aa gaya ......we are disrespecting Baba Sri chand ji ..... ..asi tan ohna de charna di dhur vi ni ........ i mean there is not even any comparison between us ppl and baba sri chand ji

go and listen suraj parkash granth ....and see how much respect panth and guru maharaj saroop gave to baba sri chand ji.......

This is what missionary cult think about not only Baba sri Chand ji but also our Guru sahibans.

These people are topping list of our enemies. Never to be trusted. It is time akal takhat wake up

and show them the door as they are eroding sikhi from inside. They are all old school communists

in sikh garb.

This is what missionary cult think about not only Baba sri Chand ji but also our Guru sahibans.

These people are topping list of our enemies. Never to be trusted. It is time akal takhat wake up

and show them the door as they are eroding sikhi from inside. They are all old school communists

in sikh garb.

That is what many of them were originally. Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana and Inder Singh Ghagha the two big leaders of the Kala Afghanist movement were originally ਕਾਮਰੇਡ, but in their old age they began getting into Sikhi, but sadly when a ਕਾਮਰੇਡ does get into Sikhi he does not entirely leave his old ਕਾਮਰੇਡ way of thinking. Originally the Sikh missionaries were not that bad. But around the late 90s as the Kala Afghanist movement began to pick up momentum, they also began to infiltrate and influence the missionaries and now there is absolutely no difference between the two. They are the same atheistic naastic type people.

what about Panja Sahib ji etc where their is clearly a hand print and other Gurdwaras with foot prints water appeared and horse prints and furnaces cooled instantly, do we disregard those events to and say no miracles occured ?

Well that wouldn't go down too well, would it ?

We can't disregard them and say it never really happened, I mean how do I explain this to a little kid and then say ''for the kazi, the kabba seemed to be moving, wherever he moved his feet, but really this was just an illusion to give everyone the message!!''

Then the kid will say ''so, the kabaah never really moved, but it was just a trick ??''

I would have to STOP right there and say ''Anything is possible, if God wants it to be, you can call it a miracle or an act of God''

We have to remember, that Guru Nanak ji did NOT prove he was Guru or he was enlightened on the basis of any miracles.

As long as we understand this and understand that the panja was stopped with the power of Akaal Purakh, then we are going the right way.

I agree with GPS, that it was an act of God.

Guru Nanak ji emphasizes that he cant change creation and it's construction, but the maker can.- this is what ''ONLY HIS HUKAM'' means

BIG Question is -

Could Guru Nanak ji perform miracles ??

My answer would be .. that ONLY when it was Akaal Purakh's command and order. Only he can make changes to the creation, no on else can.

AND i'm sure that Guru Nanak Ji would not want to be remembered as someone that had as much power and ability as the ONE God Creator, although now that there is no bodily form of Guru Nanak ji, therefore he is the ALL merged creator.

but i do believe that Guru Nanak and the akaal purkh are one albeit nirgun a sargun roop , as for the doing of miracles to show people the truth or humble sinners and waheguru ji's power yes they did , but not when they were asked by tyrants to show karamats or to change what was ordained by the akaal purkh, Guru Gobind Singh ji called this world a tamasha (sport/game) and to them it was nothing more that's why they sacrificed so much without any grief or remorse etc, That has to be a miracle in it self, How many of us would be able to sacrifice even one child and not grieve.

but i do believe that Guru Nanak and the akaal purkh are one albeit nirgun a sargun roop , as for the doing of miracles to show people the truth or humble sinners and waheguru ji's power yes they did , but not when they were asked by tyrants to show karamats or to change what was ordained by the akaal purkh, Guru Gobind Singh ji called this world a tamasha (sport/game) and to them it was nothing more that's why they sacrificed so much without any grief or remorse etc, That has to be a miracle in it self, How many of us would be able to sacrifice even one child and not grieve.

Good point.

I didn't want to track the issue away to how we do or don't differentiate between Guru Nanak Ji and God.

That goes off topic, but as far is we know Guru Nanak ji is or was a sargun and earthly roop of God. God himself is indescribable and formless.

However, I feel that the formless God as per mool mantar, oversees everything including his sargun froms and his WORD which was given via the jyot to all the Nanaks.