previous birth of guru sahib ji

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

folks daas was happened to be at gurudwara saib nagina ghat in hazoor sahib... there daas was trying to read history of gurudwara and was stuck because of his tuchi budhi..... acc to history written guruji did tap there but in bachitar natak sahin guru sahib blesses us that he did bhagti at hemkunt sahib......so plz make this anopheles mosquito to understand that where exactlypost-34702-0-86297600-1366887579_thumb.j guruji did tap................

Whoever was responsible for writing that sign should be ashamed of themselves. Grammatically it's all over the shop. With so many professors and academics to be found in the ranks of the SGPC and other places, you'd think they'd get one of them to at least proof-read the text before sending it off to be made into a sign.

the painter must have used google translate? :D

I believe many years ago, i heard a katha from sant mahapursh ishar singh ji rara sahib ji waleh,

and in this katha they explained about the previous lives of Maharaj 10th patsha ji they mentioned other lives maharaj had as well as Dusht daman on hemkunt Sahib , they were also know as Bhagat bashal in another previous birth, in india maybe they did tap here at this asthan in that life, i am sure there are many amongst us who will put me straight on this, if i have got this wrong, we seem to be good at that :biggrin2:

Basically they are saying

Maharaj as Dusht daman at bagol sahib 60 miles from Hazur sahib, destroyed 100,000 butchers to save cows and then ruled for 11,000 years , after which they went to Hemkunt sahib to do tap and then they were summoned by Akaal purkh ji and the rest i think you already know (Bachittar natik), a brief interpretation from me, others

VEERJI IF U DON'T MIND CAN U WRITE WHATS SANTJI IS SAYING IN VID AS DAAS COULD NOT GET IT AS AUDIO IS NOT CLEAR

will no doubt give you a clearer understanding, i have done this to my limited knowledge and believe it to be accurate.