Sikh Colours

I know there are maryadas that suggest not to wear certain colours because of their significance.

We should appreciate like Gurpreet ji says- and I can understand how a blind person would long to differentiate between red and green..etc.

If you start to totally reject a colour and refuse to wear it or even keep any item with that colour, then isn't that a little ritualistic ?

I don't think that God made any colours for us to not associate with or to avoid.

He gave us the colours of the rainbow and the eyes to see them with.

For those of you that know some Physics, you will know that pure white light refracts through a prism to give all the different colours of the rainbow., and vica versa where the colours can converge to come out like a white light as well !!

For those of you that meditate and do deep simran, you will agree that this ''Deep White Light' is the Divne colour of the lord. It is the light or jyot that you want to get nearer to in order to submerge in.

To me it makes perfect sense that ALL the colours merge into and come from the Divine Light or jyot of Guruji.

Sikh wear royal blue n saffron color pagg these colors are bright....offcourse...... :p

Oyeee faltu de vehem.... Colors are iimportant for life......ask that person who is blind / colour blind.....

Appreciate what u have.....

likewise u will say god has given us tabaco to eat but ask one who doesn't have taste buds..don't u?

for us what guruji said should be line of stone :lol2:

I know there are maryadas that suggest not to wear certain colours because of their significance.

We should appreciate like Gurpreet ji says- and I can understand how a blind person would long to differentiate between red and green..etc.

If you start to totally reject a colour and refuse to wear it or even keep any item with that colour, then isn't that a little ritualistic ?

I don't think that God made any colours for us to not associate with or to avoid.

He gave us the colours of the rainbow and the eyes to see them with.

For those of you that know some Physics, you will know that pure white light refracts through a prism to give all the different colours of the rainbow., and vica versa where the colours can converge to come out like a white light as well !!

For those of you that meditate and do deep simran, you will agree that this ''Deep White Light' is the Divne colour of the lord. It is the light or jyot that you want to get nearer to in order to submerge in.

To me it makes perfect sense that ALL the colours merge into and come from the Divine Light or jyot of Guruji.

regarding white veerji all colors when combined make white. :tongue2: :tongue2:

likewise u will say god has given us tabaco to eat but ask one who doesn't have taste buds..don't u?for us what guruji said should be line of stone :lol2:

We consume lot of drugs in form of medicine.... U know when a person suffers from mental disability those people consume those medicine which is made out of drugs...when u drink syrup u r actually consuming alcohol....

Christain took white, hindu red, muslin green. Sikh royal blue n saffron....but source is same......

U r hindu n u eat green vegetables which is the color of Muslim.... Muslim eat bakra which has red color of blood in it..... Christian are white luving people but they actually wear all the colors especially black......

N sikh mere veere check the color of rumale....pink,yellow.mention,blue. ....My Guru Granth Sahib g wear every color...... :)