tuhintuhin

Anmol Bachans - Precious Words By Saints

tuhintuhin    621

Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh ji :-

"Tute hoye nu jorhan naalon vada punn koi nahin, te jurhe hoye nu torhan naalon vada paap koi nahin"

"There's no such kindness to make an athiest, a believer and there's no bigger sin than turning a believer into an athiest"

• Like 1

Dhan DHan Kilewale Mahapursh :- " If you cannot do Naam Jap in Kalyug....then atleast Avoid Nindiya of anyone(even if he is wrong).....then your name would be in Ardas....Jina Dekh ke undith(Aundith) kita, TIne Pyareyan Sachareyan di Kaamai Da Dyan Kareke Khalsa ji Bolo ji Vaheguru."

even if somebody is disrespecting guru sahib?

mohinder pal    114

even if somebody is disrespecting guru sahib?

My friend, WHat if you donot even know wheather the other person has actually done anything wrong and still you are doing nindiya of that person ....that is wrong.

if you know (100%) that for eg: The other person has disrespected Guru Sahib....then as per guru Maryada....make him understand thrice...if still not understood then Raise ur Shaster and cut him off

• Like 2

WaljinderSingh    848

My friend, WHat if you donot even know wheather the other person has actually done anything wrong and still you are doing nindiya of that person ....that is wrong.

if you know (100%) that for eg: The other person has disrespected Guru Sahib....then as per guru Maryada....make him understand thrice...if still not understood then Raise ur Shaster and cut him off

To add, nindya is telling something about someone that isn't confirmed or true. It is like telling a dog as a cat and vice versa.

• Like 2

tuhintuhin    621

To add, nindya is telling something about someone that isn't confirmed or true. It is like telling a dog as a cat and vice versa.

to further add......nindeya is also when one's bad qualities are exaggerated by suppressing or ignoring the good ones......

• Like 2

mohinder pal    114

Kande nu kanda kehna ninda nahin hondi, sach honda hai

My Friend ....Cannot you see Kande de Naal Gulab da Phul vi Lga Hunda Hai.

I agree with Bhai Waljinder singh ji that We are good at looking Negative bcz our own thought process is negative....but sant mahapursh always look at what is good in him and put Parda on rest of negativity.

you or me donot know whether in future this same person would be good person or maybe mahapursh FOr eg:- Kauda Rakhsh. He was full with Negative thoughts and used to eat human; yet maharaj ji took him into sharan and did his Udhaar.

Edited by mohinder pal
  • Like 2

My Friend ....Cannot you see Kande de Naal Gulab da Phul vi Lga Hunda Hai.

I agree with Bhai Waljinder singh ji that We are good at looking Negative bcz our own thought process is negative....but sant mahapursh always look at what is good in him and put Parda on rest of negativity.

you or me donot know whether in future this same person would be good person or maybe mahapursh FOr eg:- Kauda Rakhsh. He was full with Negative thoughts and used to eat human; yet maharaj ji took him into sharan and did his Udhaar.

but for this instance if they do wrong deeds then they r wrong...............kal kisne dekha?

sometimes ur thing can also be opposite like in case of darshan rogi

mohinder pal    114

It is simple.

If my son does something wrong.....I donot go out and publiise in the world ;what he has done and so on. Instead I would make him undertsand/teach him with love. and

main thing.....just to get attention, Kids do bad things...and if you just ignore them...they donot do it.

same goes to all those ppl like darshan rogi(who just for the sake of getting attention, Doing nindiya of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji); We just need to ignore them and pay no attention; ultimately they would relize their mistakes

• Like 3

tuhintuhin    621

Sant Baba Attar Singh ji Reru Sahib:-

When Sant Baba Aaya Singh ji Hoti Mardanwale left the panj bhootak chola, sangat (fauji) was directed to Sant Attar Singh ji Reru Sahib by akaal purkh ji's hukum. Sangat had never done darshan of Sant ji. So when they reached reru sahib, they were told that Sant ji "khetan vich hal vaa rahe ne". Sangat on their way to fields started doing shanka/doubts on Sant ji by saying that Sant mahapurkh should not do this, they should just sit and give darshan to sangat, etc. Sant ji, antarjami, knew what was in their minds, so sant ji went to them and said Sant ji is in the kutiya and sangat was directed towards a cottage nearby. When they reached there they saw the same Baba ji, with illahi noor, chita rang, chita darha and said babaji you r the same who met us on way. After confirming they asked how did you get here before us, even took bath and changed clothes. Sant ji first tried to avoid this as thes are gupt khedan. But on insisting did following bachans after explaining the importance of sewa:-

"Tusin rabbi hukum anusaar, itni dooron chalke vi aaye, jekar tuahdi eh tush jehi mang vi poori na hundi, fer shardha nahin si rehni. Shardha ton bina sikh nu sadhu darshana da pooran labh nahin milda. par bai, sadhu da ant laina vi theek nahin, shardha rakh ke jitna ho sake sadhu di sewa kariye, ona di parikheya nahin karni chahidi, bhala je ansi hun tuhadi parkh kariye, ta koi kaswati te poora uter sakega?"

Sangat apologized. Baba ji again said: Gursikho, shardha waleaan de berhe paar hunde han. Bhagti roop brish laun layi, shudh hirda dharti hai, nimrata roopi jal te shardha hi beej hai. Eh hal wahun di sewa vi daate paason mang ke layi hai, pyare ne tuth ke eh daat bakhshi hai."

Edited by tuhintuhin
  • Like 4

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Excellent link with pics of one of India's most underappreciated but most amazing architectural marvels. https://www.boredpanda.com/ancient-architecture-unesco-heritage-stepwell-victoria-lautman-india/
    • Explain to your mom/family what sikhi is about. Show her videos from the "Basics Of Sikhi" YouTube channel.  After she has a little understanding of sikhi, you can tell that you would like to follow the faith and live as a practicing Sikh. Tell her about rehit and show her about your maryada that you wish to follow. After that, she will get a wider understanding of your new routines and can become use to it and support you.
    • Wjkk wjkf I too live in Birmingham. If you get the chance to take amrit there are two sanchars coming up one this Saturday at 10 am in Guru har rai west brom and one on 4th November 4.30pm in Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick You do not need parental permission but it is your choice.
    • Oh dear, quite a lot going on there. Relax and tell your mother to relax also. Respect her whatever you do, as she’s finding this difficult to deal with.  No harm in seeing a Gp, explain to your Gp, at least that will rule out what she thinks is wrong. The thing is nobody on here knows what the exact situation is in your household, so if we say do this, do that, it may make things worse. You need to talk to somebody like Basics of Sikhi or Sikh helpline.  It’s ok to recite Gurbani in front of her if that’s what she wants. Don’t your family go to the Gurdwara at all? If your not confident in reciting in front of her, then play some audio of a shabad or Gurbani and sing/recite along with it. Then the alien won’t appear.     
    •  VJKK VJKF Hanji, Penji I'm always japping Waheguru no matter what I'm doing for well over half the day and I'm not going to stop anyway. Nothing stops for me it just makes it a lot harder and I hope Maharaj can do kirpa on daas - I have no power at all.