Sign in to follow this  
Gurpreet14

wives of Pitaji

Mata Sahib kaur was aad shakti. Is it from Dasam Grath.

[/quote

I think not. I think it might be from another non-religious granth. Possibly Sarbloh Granth? I heard it in Gyani Inderjeet Singh Ji's katha on Aad-Shakti.

ok... now daas thinks that some upper level thinks should be discussed....ready?

once daas was listening katha of gyani thakur singh ji and in katha he told a real life story.

I know, but I think that he has also said somewhere that Guru Har rai sahib ji had 8 wives !!

Facebook link you provided shows the how easily people relate multiple marriages to Kaam.

Multiple marriages are often of reason:- illness or not able to have childrens.

First Mahal of Guru Sahib: betrothal was at time of Guru Teg Bahadur.

Sometimes its political

I know, but I think that he has also said somewhere that Guru Har rai sahib ji had 8 wives !!

We should check historians with this fact.

Dilgeer's Who are sikhs mentions only one wife.

Lets stop the topic here...... We are not here to talk about kaam n all coz this is about Guruji n not about a normal people like us....

The conclusion is Dad had two wives one was Mata Jeeto ji also known as Mata Sundariji

N another one was Mata Sahib Kaur g...who was spiritual wife of Dad that's it.....

Keeping spiritual wife is not at all wrong... A Guru like him who gave equality to all will never do wrong....

Close this topic - it's answered

• Like 3

Lets stop the topic here...... We are not here to talk about kaam n all coz this is about Guruji n not about a normal people like us....

The conclusion is Dad had two wives one was Mata Jeeto ji also known as Mata Sundariji

N another one was Mata Sahib Kaur g...who was spiritual wife of Dad that's it.....

Keeping spiritual wife is not at all wrong... A Guru like him who gave equality to all will never do wrong....

Close this topic - it's answered

It's good that you have helped get rid of some of your confusion. I'm glad that you can feel a little confident and settled on the issue for this moment in time.

I wish you all the best on your very own spiritual Sikh journey.

I'm sure that you will stay strong and true on the path.

Think of the sikhi path with a target at the end that you keep trying to walk straight to. Then you find that as you get closer to this target it starts to get a little further but this keeps you on the straight and narrow along the way. Then sometimes we may decide to change our target, which is also good in the long run. For eg.. the target may be that you just want to meet waheguru but then later as you get closer you decide you would rather just FEEL the presence of him instead.

All of these are motivations and reassurances that we require and need in our own spiritual and sikhi development.

As Sikhs, we shall be forever developing 'within' until our last day.

• Like 3

I find your reference to Guru Ji as dad very weird.

I know your translating Pitta but seriously Dad just dont seem right.

Chal each to their own

I find your reference to Guru Ji as dad very weird.

I know your translating Pitta but seriously Dad just dont seem right.

Chal each to their own

aap apni budh hai jate,barnat bhin bhin tua taeti...............

Edited by jasdeepsingh2k125

veerji,daas first also used to think mata ajeet kaur ji and mata sundar kaur ji as one,but when daas went to anandpur sahib there somewhat outside city there was a gurudwara and that was the place where mata ajeet kaur ji was cremated ......... also there is a gurudwara sahib in delhi where mata sahib kaur ji and mata sundar kaur ji was cremated........so dass thinks being one personality thing is ruled out.....

this is true waheguru ji.......Giani Thakur Singh ji has asked sangat several times to do darshans of all three......Giani ji was very close to Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhindrwale and learned and have done sangat of many mahapurkhs......

Edited by tuhintuhin
  • Like 1

@gurpeet14 seriously your posts have become tiresome - most of your posts you've already answered your own question but still expect replies / proof. At the end of the day instead of questioning Maharaaj why not concentrate on your own jeevan? An your own kamaii! That's probably one better spent. Throughout this whole tread the same answer has been given to you a number of times! We should be looking at ways to better ourselves - janam janam de kilbikh will only go when we have Waheguru Ji! A shabad comes to mind:

Jaitshree Mahala 4, Ghar 1, Chaupade

Mere Heeare Ratan Naam Har Baseya

Gur Haath Dhareyo Mere Maatha

Janam Janam Ke Kilbikh Dukh Uthre

Gur Naam Diyo Rin Laatha

• Like 3

Leh das people now have problem when I call my dad "Dad" :)

So what who caressssss heyaAAA....now u will teach me how to respect my own Gurus

N if ny1 has any kind of problem with my posts..dont read it.... I think its not mentioned in ur prescription that u need to read it ........

There r many on this forum who bother to explain me....so for 1-2 why should I stop.....

WHO CARES BABY.....WHO CARES...... :p

Some people r dont understand the meaning of "its answered" they r still busy posting on this thread ...n making me to utter those words which I dont want to......

Please meri haath jodke tuwanu request e ki je eni hi problems ne te na read karo post but I need to know everything regarding my religion n thats my right :)

@gurpeet14 seriously your posts have become tiresome - most of your posts you've already answered your own question but still expect replies / proof. At the end of the day instead of questioning Maharaaj why not concentrate on your own jeevan? An your own kamaii! That's probably one better spent. Throughout this whole tread the same answer has been given to you a number of times! We should be looking at ways to better ourselves - janam janam de kilbikh will only go when we have Waheguru Ji! A shabad comes to mind:

Jaitshree Mahala 4, Ghar 1, Chaupade

Mere Heeare Ratan Naam Har Baseya

Gur Haath Dhareyo Mere Maatha

Janam Janam Ke Kilbikh Dukh Uthre

Gur Naam Diyo Rin Laatha

JFYI - This is my first post where i came out with conclusion with an answer..... almost in all the other topic i posted people have provided me with answers... n u would be glad to know one of the member on this forum who actually dont like me at all solved my query :) thats means he is a fantastic person for me as in-spite of his hatred he bothers to help a sikh :) and ya jithe tak kamai di gal aa.... oh te asi pichle janam ch kar liti c tai te i am BORN SIKH ... Hun es janam ch I want to be a good SIkh who knows everything about her Gurus especially MY DAD :

Edited by Gurpreet14

Admin sorry to give u extra pain - but if this thread turns out into WWE.. Please lock it... :s :umm: <_<

Edited by Gurpreet14

^^ waheguru ji your way of talking is very careless and rude......thorha sambal ke...I know I am nobody to tell you but it will not have good impact on sangat reading it....