Sign in to follow this  
Gurpreet14

wives of Pitaji

Gurpreet14    310

Hi All,

I want to know whats the fact behind dad's wives.... Y he was married with 3.....when he has made rehet to be with 1...for the khalsa panth.

I have some knowledge but I need some genuine one with proof....

Sangat g if u can prove ur point correct then only I would expect ur replies if u cant plz dont respond.....

Admin I know we have discussed it before but I just need concerte proof.......

• Like 1

ok with my tuchi budhi daas will try to collect and summarise all points........

pitaji's was first married with mata ajeet kaur ji and they went to sachkhand with permission of dashmesh ji after seeing future events... thier gurudwara is situated near anandpur sahib...

second marrige was done with mata sundar kaur ji after sangat pleaded so guru ji accepted it... and pitaji was married with mata sundar kaur ji ....

the mataji of khalsa is mata sahib kaur ji and they weren't married and mata ji was living in anandpur sahib bcoz of a event and its story is....

during that time there were no mass media :p so the news of marrige of guru sahib was not reached far and wide so parents of mata sahib kaur ji had decided to marry their daughter to guru sahib and when they reached at anandpur sahib guruji said they cant marry 2 women simultaneously so mataji could live here but they will not have married life with them............

regarding your question being unjustice to khalsa...... remember he was god and mataji asked this as boon from guru ji.... both mataji's

so guruji had to complete that boon

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf :waheguru: :waheguru: :waheguru: :waheguru: :waheguru:

• Like 2

sat    536

No one can understand Maharaj's reasons for a lot of there actions, to them this world was a tamasha, and they clearly state this in bachitar natik, dont forget the Mata's themselves were probably bhagats previously, maybe they asked to be with the lord, whenever they came to this world , who knows, Waheguru ji has no limits, and no one can question his actions or understand them.

Gurpreet14    310

Tomorrow if a Muslim peer comes to me n ask y ur Guru had 3 wives....

I should have an answer which can to given....

I never question him...I just want to know reason behind n I have firm believe in him... Coz I just luv Guruji....

Tomorrow if a Muslim peer comes to me n ask y ur Guru had 3 wives....

I should have an answer which can to given....

I never question him...I just want to know reason behind n I have firm believe in him... Coz I just luv Guruji....

bhenji then tell him , guruji had married only to one mataji at time for married life and mata sahib kaur was not having any type of relation with him......

at the end of day pappi jeevs and dogs like me cannot know ends of lord aka dhan dhan sri guru gobind singh sahib maharaj :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

sat    536

No one knows how many wives they had some say 2 others 3

Some say mata jeeto ji and mata sunder kaur where the same person but name was changed by mata guri ji , because she was sunder (beautiful) hence the name sunder kaur.

some say mata jeeto ji could not have children so maharaj at mata gujri ji's requests was asked to marry again, but after marrying mata sunder kaur, then mata jeeto ji had children too at at later date.

And Mata Sahib kaur, was / was not married to maharaj but they had no children hence she became our mother. her parents requested maharaj to marry her but they refused and instead said they would give her the status of a wife but not anything else (physical).because they already had a wife

or they did marry Mata Sahib Kaur ji but had no physical relation. (which was the case in both scenarios)

So there is nothing conclusive about Maharaj's marriage / marriages, to my knowledge which is a shame !

So if a muslim asks you , then tell them the truth that unfortunately our forefathers made no concrete written texts anywhere about maharaj's wives or marriages so as far as we know he may have had only one married wife who was called by two names, one by birth the other through love, and the other mata was given the status of his wife (married or not) but they had no physical relationship,

0h and dont forget to ask how many wives did mohammed have!! :biggrin2:

Edited by sat

Gurpreet14    310

Hahahaha..... Peer ne kehna....I have 100 wives :p

Letz c if some can help us with some proofs :)

try to read suraj prakash granth or listen to katha of gyani thakur singh ji u will get answers............

naale yaad hai baisaki is coming..........

Edited by jasdeepsingh2k125

Gurpreet14    310

Where there is true love, there is no need for answers, for any justification or reasoning. No one ever asks why Guru Sahib asked His Father to go to Delhi and become a Shaheed to save freedom of religion for Hindus. No one ever asks why He sacrificed all 4 sons, His mother and His dearest Sikhs. No one ever asks these things, but everyone has to bring Guru Sahib to the level of common man and ask "How many wives He had?"True love is when you stop asking questions or giving answers.Just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

I can give a reason when it comes shaheedi....

Veerji living someone does not mean to be blind....luving someone is u accept that person with bads n goods in him....

I think I dont need to show or prove how much I luv :) him...

But I just need my query to get solved..... :) n one more thing....Chal chaddo :p

Veerji come up with proofs rather then finding faults....

Mehtab Singh    3,888

Veerji come up with proofs rather then finding faults....

No thanks, I'll pass this offer, well both of them (finding proof or fault). I have faith in my SatGuru Jee who is above and beyond any human error.

You carry on...

• Like 4

Gurpreet14    310

Then whats the difference between sikhs n muslims if u r keeping more then 1 wife.....

I m not asking to let me know whats right n whatz wrong....

Please if u have any evidence regarding Dad's marriage then only post here....

• Like 1

sat    536

sikhs dont keep more than 1 wife, our Gurus were not men like us, they were the supreme jyot, they did not have many wives because of kaam etc , like ordinary men it was for other reasons, like why did Maharaj go hunting not to kill or eat meat but to free souls from junes, so if they had more than one wife its was not because of kaam, it was for some divine reason. Worldy relationships meant nothing to Maharaj thats why they sacrificed everything, the Mata's were sent to delhi while they themselves went to nanded, and this was all a tamasha to show us foolish people that our wordly rishte are meaningless and that only love with Waheguru ji is what truly matters!

And please dont take this to mean that we should all turn away from our families or responsibilities no, grist jeevan is important, we have to be with Waheguru ji surrounded by all this maya that is what makes a true Gursikh.

Edited by sat
  • Like 2

tuhintuhin    621

Gurpreet ji......so what if waheguru ji........you don't get proofs to satisfy yourself....would you stop loving Guru ji????????....we r nobody to judge that...just a self analytical question,,,,,,

and you should not compare Guru ji to any Pir who may have 100 wives.......if peer comes to you....ask him first he should sacrifice his family and followers for others,,,,then come to you to get answer ....

Gurpreet ji....you r on sikhi path...and many people are waiting for you to get confused and leave this path......10ve Guru sahib de bachan ne ...sikh de mann vich shanka kade nahin auni chahidi...niki jehi shanka guru to door kar dindi hai te janma janma de faasle pa dindi hai.....I am not saying don't ask but the way your are asking answers with proofs...ik sikh nu soba ni dinda,,,,

on anwer to your question ...you should listen t o Giani Thakur singh ji...as a memeber mentioned above.....I would suggest you listen to all of his kathas,,,,,abundance gyan from a gursikh who you can rely on......specially to "Mata Sahib Kaur" Katha(at least part 1) which tells the situation how Mata ji becomes Guru Mehal..........same situations like mata ji's became Guru mehal of Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji.......and to get all the info and gyaan you "big time" need to listen to below......yes all of them..........

http://www.sikhsangeet.com/artistpg163-Guriqbal-Singh-(Gurdwara-Mata-Kaulan-Amritsar-Wale).html

http://www.sikhsangeet.com/artistpg85-Giani-Thakur-Singh-(Patiala-Wale-Damdami-Taksal).html

99% of your current or waiting to be asked questions will be answered here........I am asking this only because I think you r just in your teens...and have access to no other source of getting sangat than here........both of these gursikhs are true parcharaaks and chardikala sikhs........

All mata ji's were brahmgyani/mukt roohan who wanted to be with Guru sahib not only in sachkhand but on earth as well.........the outer apperance doesn;t matter to them.....all mata ji's were accepted by Guru ji's parents because of their and their parents shardha and love for Guru ji.....but in different situations....actually the parents of all mata ji's had already from their heart and mind submitted their daughters to Guru sahiban even without seeking Guru ji's permission and Guru sahiban couln't deny the Gursikhs because of their innocent and true faith and love ...so listen to the kathas above.....

and it is really shameful for us to comment and debate on Guru sahib and Guru mehal's relation.....and we call ourselves "sikh"...shame on us

Edited by tuhintuhin
  • Like 3