From hair to nowhere

Something happens like a current passing through ur body when u think of cutting up hair if u value the sacrifice of Gurus

My cousin is very stylish. We live together in one home. She always had different kind of hair cut. One day coz she does lot for her way to live even the elders at my home started comparing me with her. Even i thought to had a hair cut. this incident is old one before i took amrit.

i use to go to parlours to have threading and i though to have hair cut. But when i sat in front of a mirror i was able to see all the sacrifice done by my Guru to make me live and lead this life

If my Gurus would have been selfish we all today would have been muslims and being a girl every other day my husband would laid with different women and even they would have forced me to do so and i think my life would be in "Pardah".

at that time i understood the real value of my life and what sikhi is....

U are born Sikh - That means even Almighty wants u to live being a child of Sikh :D

"Eh bhi daat teri datar" all i believe in :D Now is know one thing - "I WAS BORN SIKH - I AM SIKH - I WOULD DIE BEING SIKH" :D :D :D :D :respect: :respect: :respect:

I know what you mean. Out of my 2 wives, one has threading/waxing done and the other doesn't do such crime, but she is naturally clear skinned of hair.

Anyway, my kids seem to be more attracted to their step mother and spend more time with her at the threading and waxing parlours.

I seem to broken and pulled between both and the children in trying to decide where we should all go out on days together ??? :stupidme:

I know what you mean. Out of my 2 wives, one has threading/waxing done and the other doesn't do such crime, but she is naturally clear skinned of hair.

Anyway, my kids seem to be more attracted to their step mother and spend more time with her at the threading and waxing parlours.

I seem to broken and pulled between both and the children in trying to decide where we should all go out on days together ??? :stupidme:

Not sure if real or just joking....

I know what you mean. Out of my 2 wives, one has threading/waxing done and the other doesn't do such crime, but she is naturally clear skinned of hair.Anyway, my kids seem to be more attracted to their step mother and spend more time with her at the threading and waxing parlours. I seem to broken and pulled between both and the children in trying to decide where we should all go out on days together ??? :stupidme:

OH u have 2 wives wow..... :p

Please dont mind but I think u mighr b living life of a monkey.....

Kade ethe kade othe....:p

acc to sikh rehat u can't have 2 wives................its very bad