Is there a sant/mahapursh/brahmgyani that was previously a pappi?

Guest ReformedSingh

Guest ReformedSingh

I am a totally reformed person now. I used to be the worst pappi whereby I would commit crimes and sin without ever realising.

I never hurt anyone or sucked anyones blood and sweat like you see apne factory owners doing, but I partied, drugs, liquor, women,...etc.. and I really enjoyed myself. I also commited crimes for self gain and was a pappi even though I never realised at the time.

I am totally the opposite now. I have woken up to realise what a materialistic and worldly loser I was.

I no longer have any interest in enjoying worldly pleasures or becoming rich without hard work.

I spend all time away from the people I have always known and I am trying very hard with baghti.

I meditate and read gurbani all the time, I have never felt so much love for anyone or anything as much as i do for God.

I really want to advance and become an important sikh that can help others into this same path.

But I don't know if I am totally forgiven by God. When i do ardass i never ask for anything. nothing at all Except that God Forgives me for my past sins.

I am also concerned if I can ever be good enough to be a helping sikh figure without the past dhaagh or stains showing up in my colours.

I want to know if there has ever been a higly respected sant/brahmgyani/ or mahpursh that had previously been a pappi like me and then they had completely reformed ???

i need help because i don't have any plans for the future except that i want to carry on doing baghti and helping others.

Guest dasguruka

A recent person doesn't come to my mind but Valmik Ji was influenced by his mother to kill and loot so they could eat and live. He used to axe anyone that was passing by and then steal whatever they had. Its a long story but one day a Saint made him realize and told him to Japp Naam if he wants to be forgiven....later on he became a brahmgyani

• 4 years later...
Guest Pradeep Mishra

Greetings to all learned. Try to grab the trick. Har ji is everywhere and we all are that but when consciousness reflected on mind it takes a shape we call it ourselves albeit we are that light universal but shape of the mind is ego and to fullfil it's desires it commits crime. So repentance is good but best is know your true self. Wahe Guru