SADA HAQ MOVIE BANNED AGIAN

Gurkukar

It is only banned in Punjab. You can watch outside Punjab and in the West (inlcuding: Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and UK)

It's been banned in the one place where it was needed the most. The rest is just preaching to the converted. Jazzy B aside the movie has clearly rattled a few cages. The makers need to capitalise on this ban and make a huge deal of it --- IN PANJAB not overseas.

It's been banned in the one place where it was needed the most. The rest is just preaching to the converted. Jazzy B aside the movie has clearly rattled a few cages. The makers need to capitalise on this ban and make a huge deal of it --- IN PANJAB not overseas.

It will be only difficult for Punjab people to watch in Cinemas. Once the producers release the DVD, all can watch it there as well.

The film has been banned by the Punjab (Badal) government. Gaddar-Eh-Kaum strikes again !!! But we are still stupid enough to say that it is a Panthic sarkar in power....when will we learn ????

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2013/20130405/punjab.htm#18

Badal govt bans ‘Sadda Haq’
Tribune News Service

Chandigarh, April 4
The Punjab Government today imposed a ban on the screening of Punjabi film ‘Sadda Haq’ till further orders. The movie was scheduled for an all-India release tomorrow. An official spokesman said this step had been taken to maintain communal harmony in the state.

In Amritsar, heavy security was deployed outside Adarsh cinema hall following a protest by Shiv Sena activists who allegedly tore posters of the film and raised slogans.

Members of the Sikh Students Federation also reached there in strength. They warned that none would be allowed to disrupt the screening of the movie. Assistant Commissioner of Police Gurnam Singh said that the police had been deployed outside the cinema hall to prevent any untoward incident.

I saw Jazzy B song for the first time, hats off to you Jazzy B ...

Whatever anybody says about his personal life, I really salute to him. I don't believe other Punjabi singers(won't name anybody) have the guts.

No where in the song is Jazzy B comparing Hawara and Bhindranwale to Tenth Guru, he is just saying, our whole Panth is BAGHI, our Tenth GURU was Baghi, Hari Singh Nalwa, Hawara Baghi, we all BAGHI.

The publishing tone used by Hindutva media is trying to divert and dilute Sikh minds/psychology of Sikhs in Punjab saying something not correct in movie as per SIKH point of view, as song is comparing Hawara & Bhindranwale to tenth GURU, Mr. Sidhu is after his commercial interests.

Be watchful of Hindutva media reporting.

In Amritsar, heavy security was deployed outside Adarsh cinema hall following a protest by Shiv Sena activists who allegedly tore posters of the film and raised slogans.

InterEsting, do we still own Punjab? I believe BaANDAR SENA HAS MORE CONTROL ON PUNJAB NOW ... THEY CAN THREAT LAW & ORDER ISSUE IN PUNJAB, AND GADDAR-E-QAUM RESPONDS QUICKLY.

IF THIS WAS A MOVIE MAKING FUN OF SIKHS, GADDAR-E-KAUM WOULD HAD DONE NOTHING.

InterEsting, do we still own Punjab? I believe BaANDAR SENA HAS MORE CONTROL ON PUNJAB NOW ... THEY CAN THREAT LAW & ORDER ISSUE IN PUNJAB, AND GADDAR-E-QAUM RESPONDS QUICKLY.

IF THIS WAS A MOVIE MAKING FUN OF SIKHS, GADDAR-E-KAUM WOULD HAD DONE NOTHING.

veerji you are absolutely right.. in thses cases it seems democracy is a big fail... :no: :(:(

Paji Jasdeep i think Singh135 means Santji Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale.

Aww that a shame they banned it. Punjab and India is where Jazzy B is mostly heard. But those that will want to see the movie will find other ways and to listen to him too. Just tryin to hide from the world the truth coz they think it may cause trouble.. But the world should know wat happened. There was somethin on Sikh channel earlier but missed it.