amrit vela during daylight saving

rrss

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

what happens to amrit vela when clocks shift forward due to daylight saving time? DST is man-made, earth's rotation is God-made. Which one to follow?

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Jagjeet ji- But due to Daylight Saving, what is actually 2am-6am is now 3am to 7am (and 2am-6am DST is actually 1am-5am) so if come out of meditation by 6am DST, I'm missing a whole hour of amrit vela, plus nature starts vibrating because people are waking up and moving about due to the change in clock.

When guru ji says 4th pher of the night- did they use 24 hour/60 minute system to measure hours? Some older cultures have had varying hours so the "hour" is longer at different times of the year, to account for differences in daylight hours.

Lion ji- for my practice, amrit vela feels best after 3am.

waheguru ja khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Jagjeet ji- But due to Daylight Saving, what is actually 2am-6am is now 3am to 7am (and 2am-6am DST is actually 1am-5am) so if come out of meditation by 6am DST, I'm missing a whole hour of amrit vela, plus nature starts vibrating because people are waking up and moving about due to the change in clock.

When guru ji says 4th pher of the night- did they use 24 hour/60 minute system to measure hours? Some older cultures have had varying hours so the "hour" is longer at different times of the year, to account for differences in daylight hours.

Lion ji- for my practice, amrit vela feels best after 3am.

waheguru ja khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Singh that's cool. Just remember that the 4th pher of the night is 3 hours before sunrise, apply that and go for it.