someone laid jinx on me. Cursed, Depressed, Under blackmagic maybe

Guest God lover

Give the op some room to breathe for gods sake.

When someons world feels like it has come crashing down on them, then we should have some respect still.

Even if the same consequences wouldn't mean much to us because we ALL perceive DUKH and SUKH differently to each other.

There is NO Right OR Wrong way of what it means, as one persons Sukh can be another's Dukh.

Whereas Ones LITTLE bit if DUKH can be another's EXTREME and SEVERE DUKH.

What you may call ''No big deal'' another may end up contemplating 'suicide' on it.!!!

To the OP, I am NOT going to tell you to believe it is a curse or not.

Yes, I do believe and know that some nasty people out there can do these jinxes, voodoo and curses.

BUT, BUT it is ONLY the doubts and the LESSER Gurmat part of you that can be affected.

It is important that you striveand aim to be as much gurmat and gurmukh as you can so that it doesn't affect as much.

Please DON"T waste time going to babeys and pandits that can claim to cure or exorcise the demons as such !

Instead focus on Gurbani and the sacred Word Of the Shabad.

Well said.

Don't take the grouch aka Singh559 aka woke up on the wrong side of the manja this morning too seriously.

Guest dasguruka

Gurfate, March was hell! But! Everything is a blessing. Umm maybe try thinking back in your past of all the stuff you were once involved in and regret. Each time you come across something then ponder upon it and ask for forgiveness. Its all related to Karma! This is why (if someone did anything to you) it is getting to you so badly. If you lead a pious life then it'll be over soon. Do Sukhmani Sahib or listen to it atleast. Or if you wanna go at it face to face then just be like this isn't anything and I wont more coming at me. Sounds insane but better than being depressed/suicidal.

Guest tuhintuhin

No my condition is not tht worse like ur questions explain but that was rude.....Its not the money I am crying about. Its the peace which I have lost. Mentally handicapped is equal being physically disabled.

sorry if that was rude waheguru ji...no intention to hurt you........

there are people who only eat once a day......there are people who beg everyday.....there are girls who get rapped everyday......ther are handocap or disable people on roads and in houses who have become a burden on other family members.......personally I know a family where an old man is over 105 of age and 6.0" height and does everything like a kid........his son and daughter in law...go to work and take care of him......their laundry is going on 24/7........there life is miserable ......

then there are people who are orphan....no parents........

there are people sleeping on roads......

Guru ji has provided us with loving parents, house, money, good health - koi hath pair ni tuteya......food and more than enough for us........instead of thanking HIM for these gifts...we keep concentrating on some unwanted stuff that we have got due to our own karams,,,,,,,

what if he takes away anyone of these gifts......coz we don't appreciate them......what will we do then?

And jaado-tona....some people do that.....but it depends on us to make it work or not.....if we keep thinking that somebody has done jaadu-tona on me and things are going worng....then this is bound to happen as you are attracting it................the only way to get rid of this is to think nobody has done anything...it's just a bad phase of life...will pass by time.......for eg... whensomeone give us a gift and we don't need it for any reason and return it....it goes back to him......same applies to jaadu tona .......done't care about it .......what ever is happening let it happen....you can't control it....then leave it....you should worry about only those things that you have control over.........jithe kuch kar hi nahin sakde.....hun marna thodi aa......enia joona bhog ke barhi mushkil naal manukha janam mileya....oh vi je suicide karke gwa leya.....koi fayeda ni.....

You want to suicide...but make sure you know what will you get from it...and when you are born again in manukha janam after joonis or without going through them) where would you start from....I am nobody to tell you...but think you'll start from where you had left,,,,,,,so you'll end up getting in the same situation again..you have to work out to get over this.......so why not do it in this janam.....why waste time till next one.....you might not get all these valuable gifts then that you have now......situations might get even worse then,,....Please do think and compare the situation with your current one and then think if suicide is worth anything or not ? yaar je marna ee hai ta jurbani deke maro.....1984 de kaatla nu maar ke maro....at least eh body kise de kam ta aaoo, kise da bhala ta houu.......fokat ch kaade layi marna.....

Thank HIM for what he has given you........do any of the follwas as many members have advised you.....

Do path, if not then play it in your house or car

Do sangat

Do sewa

Read books

watch comedy movies.....children playing,,,or play with children.......God has much more to give you ...just open up your arms for HIM........

ok I've said enough...waheguru bhala kare...my apoligies if anything above hurt anyone....no intentions.....

No my condition is not tht worse like ur questions explain but that was rude.....Its not the money I am crying about. Its the peace which I have lost. Mentally handicapped is equal being physically disabled.

sorry if that was rude waheguru ji...no intention to hurt you........

there are people who only eat once a day......there are people who beg everyday......then there are people who are orphan....no parents........

there are people sleeping on roads............there are girls who get rapped everyday......there are handicap or disable people on roads and in houses who have become a burden on other family members .......personally I know a family where an old man is over 105 of age and 6.0" height and does everything like an infant........his son and daughter in law...go to work and take care of him......their laundry is going on 24/7........their life is miserable ......

If you think of these people and compare with yourself...your heart will automatically thank God and be in peace for not being in one of those situations.....

Guru ji has provided us with loving parents, house, money, good health - koi hath pair ni tuteya......food and more than enough for us........instead of thanking HIM for these gifts...we keep concentrating on some unwanted stuff that we have got due to our own karams,,,,,,,

what if HE takes away any of these gifts......coz we don't appreciate them......what will or can we do then?

And jaado-tona....some people do that.....but it depends on us to make it work or not.....if we keep thinking that somebody has done jaadu-tona on me and things are going worng....then this is bound to happen as you are attracting it................the only way to get rid of this is to think nobody has done anything...it's just a bad phase of life...will pass by time.......for eg... whensomeone give us a gift and we don't need it for any reason and return it....it goes back to him......same applies to jaadu tona .......done't care about it .......what ever is happening let it happen....you can't control it....then leave it....you should worry about only those things that you have control over.........jithe kuch kar hi nahin sakde.....hun marna thodi aa......enia joona bhog ke barhi mushkil naal manukha janam mileya....oh vi je suicide karke gwa leya.....koi fayeda ni.....

You want to suicide...but make sure you know what will you get from it...and when you are born again in manukha janam after joonis or without going through them) where would you start from....I am nobody to tell you...but think you'll start from where you had left,,,,,,,so you'll end up getting in the same situation again..you have to work out to get over this.......so why not do it in this janam.....why waste time till next one.....you might not get all these valuable gifts then that you have now......situations might get even worse then,,....Please do think and compare the situation with your current one and then think if suicide is worth anything or not ? yaar je marna ee hai ta kurbani deke maro.....1984 de kaatla nu maar ke maro....at least eh body kise de kam ta aaoo, kise da bhala ta houu.......fokat ch kaade layi marna.....

Thank HIM for what he has given you........do any of the following as many members have advised you.....

Do path, if not then play it in your house/car 24/7

Do sangat

Do sewa

Read books

watch comedy movies.....children playing,,,or play with children.......God has much more to give you ...just open up your arms for HIM........

ok I've said enough now...waheguru bhala kare...my apoligies if anything above hurt anyone....no intentions.....

Hey to the OP please play sukhmani sahib part in your house all the time, put it on your phone or Mps3 if you have one... Sukhmani sahib is very powerful, also play chaupai sahib, leave it on constantly... And keep praying... If you leave your kirtan on 24/7 it should help you

Il do ardas, I actually thought someone done something to me to, so i play sukhmani sahib all the time

WJKK WJKF

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh. I went to gurudwara today and I have left it on God now. With 200 percent main babaji nu bolya, Waheguru ji aukhi ghadi na dekhan dayi, apna bird samale, hath de rakhe apne ko, saas saas pratipale. Hun guru ji aang sang sahayi hoke meri aap sahayta karange, When nothing is in your hands, leave all to God. Hoping for the best. I will try to be regular in kirtan and gurbani.

Thanks for all the support. And singh 559 ji, Guru da Sikh kade kadwe bol nae bolda, be humble to all. You never know what the other person is suffering through. and Tuhinthin ji, m also sorry fr saying like that.

God Bless all,,,

Maybe this is for another Topic or Thread, but no bani has more power over any other Bani within Guru Granth Shaib, i know people dont mean to say that, only that they have heard that Sukhmani shaib has alot of power and helps if you do alot of it. It doesn’t work this way all bani has come direct from God it has all the same power. What Bani is, is a guide for how to Defeat the Demons that have control of 99% of the world, which make us sin in lust anger and so on.. Only the ones who are free from these Burdens of Maya have the answer to our Pains.

Gurbani speaks of Simran again and again to the remedy to everything and i mean everything, Gurbani states all of Gods powers have been put in to the mantar Vaheguru. So listen to Sant Isher singhs jee, Sant Kartar singh and Sant Waryam singhs audios to learn more about what they tell us about how to meditate and find peace.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh. I went to gurudwara today and I have left it on God now. With 200 percent main babaji nu bolya, Waheguru ji aukhi ghadi na dekhan dayi, apna bird samale, hath de rakhe apne ko, saas saas pratipale. Hun guru ji aang sang sahayi hoke meri aap sahayta karange, When nothing is in your hands, leave all to God. Hoping for the best. I will try to be regular in kirtan and gurbani.

Thanks for all the support. And singh 559 ji, Guru da Sikh kade kadwe bol nae bolda, be humble to all. You never know what the other person is suffering through. and Tuhinthin ji, m also sorry fr saying like that.

God Bless all,,,

we all are very relieved to see that you have left it upto HIM.....HE will take care of you......Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh ji de bechan han ke sikh ardas kare ke Guru ji kade parcha na paun....kyonki Guru parcha pawe te koi paas nahin ho sakda.....sirf oh apne aap hi sikh nu paas kar sakda hai...sikh ch koi himmat nahin....sometimes....a little bit of ego makes us go through sufferings....

and you don't have to be sorry......waheguru ji hamesha sab de ang sang hunde han.....

God Bless all,,,

Well done! Some folk make excuses to even visit the gurughar when they find themselves in a dodgy situation. I hope all turns out well.