AmritDhari IM THINKING ABOUT DRUGS

Guest Mushrooms

Guest Mushrooms

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤੇ|

I am 19 years old, I dont have a job I dont study. When i finished school 2 years ago I wanted to start my bugty and achieve something I always since i was a kid wanted to excperience something something beatiful, experience Waheguru ji if you want to say that.

I gave up Uni and my parents made a room for me to do simran in. I told them after 2 years if idont achieve anything ill become whatever they want me to become.

I have done simran for 2 years now as i said . I havent talked to anyone havebt watched tv just stayed in my house. Not even gudhwara sahib. I woke up at 1:30 did eshnaan and did simran till 3pm 13hrs a day and had 3 hours rest 6pm ill do rehras ansd do yoga exerise plus simran to keep body well and start simran untill 8pm then sleep.

I can with high spirits say I HAVE HAD NOTHING NO EXPERIENCE. I am going to do Mushrooms for tge time i have wasted and experience something at least or im am going to smoke DMT. DMT is a big one I am going to do it

I am amritdhari so I want to stay disaplined i dont want to break my amrit but i want a experience i need one I cant explain it. Im REALLY DESPRATE otherwise its suicide thats my other choice NO JOKE!!!!!!!!

What do i do ????? (please dont judge me)

Why do u need an experience? What for? I also cried soo much today, but not for an experience, but for what u have and what i dont. And that is u can do what u want, go where u want, you dont have to worry about what God has given you the most precious thing you have of health. You dont have to think how long it will take u to go into the next room without all the problems i have, or how to dress yourself or where u next meal is coming from.

Are u going thru depression? Being isolated for so long from the world can make ur brain stuck in one thought.

dont do the drugs, u will be worse off. you know u dont want to do them - SOOOO DONT....

YOU WONT think about suicide either, you will think of getting help, and go to the doctor.

God does not give us gold medals or rewards if we are doing simran for receiving an experience. its real good u have done that much, you should not think its gone to waste, as gurbani never goes to waste.

You dont see it but u have had the experience, you have realised something has not happened from you wanting it, and come on this site for honsla, (hope), to stop you. And WE WILL STOP YOU FROM DOING NASHE DODEH FEEM KUMBAA MUSHROOM JO V HAI.

We should ask for what we need, not what we want from god...instead of asking for the experience, why dont you thank god for what u have and think what u have is what somebody else would love to have.

You have soooooooooo much, but you dont see it, that is the experience God has given u, you just need to wake up and see it. God isnt going to come and flash a light or tap the table three times, it dont work like that.

Please stop taking tension on the experience thing, dont think about it, and seriously go see a professional if you are feeling like doing drugs, STOP IT BEFORE IT STOPS YOU.

THEN GOD WILL HELP YOU.

Wow you are an abhiasee, that is very rare nowadays. You have been so committed unitil now so don't let anything in the world put you off. I will tell you why you haven't had darshan yet. Nobody, not you or me or anyone, NOBODY knows how much 'filth' we had in our last lifetime. The more filth/gandgi you had in the last life, the more time it will take to wash it. I have heard people who start seeing stuff in 8months, and others up to lifetimes. It can take however long maharaj wants it to take, 6months/1 year/10years/50years.....Don't rush okay, you have been blessed to be given the jugti of abhiaas which is so and people like me do not even have the wish/hope to do it, yet you have the thirst, which is also a great blessing so take it thankfully, and continue to do so until one day you do get darshan. Also, to help you slightly, sometimes going to Amritsar sahib/hemkunt sahib has helped peoples avastha so maybe you could try that too., the best of luck to you

Guest _gupt_

vaheguru jee ka khalsa vaheguroo je kee fateh

this is just my advice and forgive me if i say anything wrong. Firstly, and most importantly, i think that you should start going to the gurdwara to get guru maharajs darshan, as guruji has all of the answers, and being in saadsangat is important to spiritual progression. Doing seva of sangat is also important.

Gurmat teaches us to still live in society and do bhagti, i dont think that shutting yourself away and ignoring our worldy duties to work hard by the sweat of our brows, earn an honest living and giving daswand is the right thing to do.

you should not go seeking for any spritual experience, doing simran and paath for a spiritual gain is not the way, we should be doing it out of love and expect nothing in return. despite this, Im sure you have recieved many blessing from guruji that you may not yet know. If nothing else, the fact that you have been able to keep amritvela and do this much simran is only by gurujis kirpa.

i work in the medical field, and often see patients whose lives have been dominated by drug use. It is not a solution to anything, and bring no happiness to these peoples lives, infact their lives are ruined by drug use. SIkhi also forbids taking drugs and intoxicants. if you are depressed and suicidal then seek medical help.

sorry if i have said anything wrong, i am still learning myself and have a long way to go.

Typical young kid thinks taking Amrit is some kind of guarantee to meet God, well its not Maharaj says he (God) is beparvah (not bothered about anything), No one can give him a hukam (order), He does what ever pleases him, so who told you that you would be guaranteed to have an experience (as you say) if you did Naam simran etc, We are all beggers at his door, there is no guarantee we will meet him , get mukti etc, even if you are amritdhari ! that is his choice/ decision if he wants to give us darshan etc, so get your head out of the cloud cuckoo land, If you wanted to do drugs etc then you should have waited until you were a bit wiser and older before taking amrit. What do you mean time wasted !! this is disrespect of Amrit, hun chaa poora hogayah !!

To the OP: The bhagti you've done hasn't been a waste of time. I just think your reasons for doing it were hardly malicious or devious. How many bhagats whose bani is in Guru Granth Sahib began their spiritual journey because they wanted an experience of the Divine? There's no shame in that. You've just followed a path that many others before you of a similar inclination have trodden.

Personally I think you should try to incorporate a bit of normality into your life, i.e. something productive which allows you to contribute to society in a positive way --- or even just a way of helping the folks out with the bills! Although something tells me if your parents haven't any issues with you not studying or working then maybe money isn't an issue?!? :giggle: Remember, as Sikhs we must also undertake "dasa nauhaa di kirat" as well as spiritual pursuits.

Don't shroom up...if you do want to try it and no one can change your mind, make sure you're with the right people(not alone) there's someone who HASN'T taken shrooms there with you. you're at home/someone's place you don't go outside.

Don't do dmt>you won't get any real stuff, you will get crap who know's what in it!. rather you shroom up than do other shite.

Shrooms depending on what kind you take will give you visuals of colours stuff like that, but thing is your perception of reality won't exist if that makes sense?...you start to think whatever you do can't harm you...it's all a dream, hence why someone who isn't taking anything should be there to make sure you're okay and you don;t do anything stupid.

I don't think its suitable for someone to shroom up for no apparent reason other than to do drugs, if you have a bad trip it could screw you up pretty bad and you may never get over it...similar to LSD.

so, you've been warned.

But all honestly I really don't think you should try anything like that, what's the need? what will it achieve? psychedelic drugs are a big risk, if you're willing to take the risk even knowing you may have a bad trip, you may see something which may freak you out and you still want to try it? no no!

You need to be productive with your life, get a job, keep occupied turning to psychedelic drugs isn't the answer.

I know many friends who have shroomed up, taken LSD, coke heads, pill poppers, you know one thing they have in common? they can't wait for the next hit...it's not worth it believe me.

Guest scali

Richard Alphert Psychology professor at Harvard inthe 70's started taking LSD and mushroom stuff was very impressed. So he went to India to find some holy man to explain him is what's going on when he take LSD stuff. THe sadhu took some LSD pop in his mouth the professor followed him all day the sadhu remained the same no high. He thought maybe he did not swallow or spit it out he gave hime some more pills still no high. The sadhu said taking these pills is like visting christ for 1 or 2 hours while I am there all the time I do not have high and lows With my meditations Ia always high.

Guest imserious

Let me give you a example if a someone wear a police custom .it does not make them a police officer similar way if u do simran and don't do any kamai .seva .u r not going to get any chamatkar . It is not a course that u will get your result in 2 years ....u should go out side staying inside will make u sick .do baani from heart without expect ing anything .