ਭੰਡਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਚਾਲ ਨੂੰ ਸਮਝੋ

DSGj

ਦਸਮ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਵਿਚ ਕੁਝ ਬਾਣੀ ਕਲਗੀਆਂ ਵਾਲੇ ਸ਼ਹਿਨਸ਼ਾਹ ਦੀ ਹੈ,ਕੁਝ ਉਲੱਥੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਬਾਕੀ ਹੋਰ

ਕਵੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਰਚਨਾ ਹੈ।

Whole Dasam Granth is from the pen of tenth master. There is no translation as compositions chaubis avtar, chandi charitras have been totally altered bringing the essence in line with sikh teachings. These characters have been described as creation of God and not independent.

The writer needs to correct such mistakes. Sikh panth has decided about Dasam Granth since it was written and compiled by tenth

master. That is why its parkash was there along SGGS ji at all takhats and gurmattas during misl period.

।ਪਹਿਲੇ ਦਿਨ ਤੋਂ ਹੀ ਕੁਝ ਸਿਖ ਇਸ ਵਿਚਲੀਆਂ ਉਨਾਂ ਰਚਨਾਵਾਂ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਆਵਾਜ

ਬੁਲੰਦ ਕਰਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ ਜੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੀਆਂ ਰਚਨਾਵਾਂ ਨਹੀ।ਪਰ ਇਹ ਸਦਾ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਨਤ

ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਦੀਆਂ ਇਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਵਿਚਲੀਆਂ ਰਚਨਾਵਾਂ ਨਿਤਨੇਮ ਤੇ

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਸੰਸਕਾਰ ਮੌਕੇ ਪੜ੍ਹੀਆਂ ਜਾਣਗੀਆਂ।

Blasphemic statement. Teja singh Bhasuar was the first one who not only raised doubts on some banis of Dasam granth

but also doubted bhagat banis in SGGS ji.

Can the writer name one person before that who raised any doubt on Dasam Granth sahib.The structure of Dasam bani

in Dasam Granth sahib does not permit any alteration.All chhands are numbered.Read Dasam Granth sahib carefully before

making such blasphemic statements.

Whole of sikh panth, except missionaries who are limited to internet propaganda, believe in Dasam Granth.

ਉਧਰ ਦਸਮ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਦੇ ਹਾਮੀ ਵੀ ਹੁਣ ਸੋਚਦੇ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਇਸਦੇ ਹੱਕ ਵਿਚ ਤਾਂ ਅਸੀ ਰਹੇ ਹਾਂ ਪਰ ਇਸਨੂੰ ਗੁਰੁ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ

ਸਾਹਿਬ ਵਰਗਾ ਸਤਿਕਾਰ ਦੇਕੇ ਅਖੰਡ ਪਾਠ ਤਾਂ ਅਸੀ ਕਦੇ ਨ੍ਹੀ ਸੀ ਕੀਤੇ।

When it was in parkash at all takhats , its akhand path was done.

This poster is lacking in historical knowledge and is writing rubbish about bani of Dasam pita. This post should be deleted as it misleads young minds about Dasam granth sahib.

Apparently gps is not understpanding the point of the above post. Lets keep on fighting with each other while Sikhism is being killed in punjab, and I am sure all these things are more important to you then asking for justice from India. I agree these things are not mutually exclusive ( ie., respecting dasam Granth and protecting Sikhism and asking for justice) however, we are spending all our time fighting about dasam Granth. Btw I have all my respect for dasam Granth, but I am wondering why this was not an issue 20 years ago, and now it seems like this is the only issue we have. One politician like Badal is doing more harm than all missionaries put together.

GPS Veer Jee,

I only posted this as I saw it on another internet website and it seemed to make sense in showing the missionaries' overreactions and "heroism".

This article does have many wrong facts written, which I (overlooked and) came to be aware of when you brought them up...but the message of the article is still alright I guess.

This is what got me to post this article here:

ਮਿਸ਼ਨਰੀਆਂ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਕਈ ਐਨੇ ਕੱਟੜ ਹੋ ਗਏ ਹਨ ਕਿ ਸੋਚਦੇ ਨੇ ਦਸਮ ਗੰ੍ਰਥ ਦੇ ਹਾਮੀ ਤਾਂ ਚੋਲੇ-ਕਛਹਿਰੇ ਤੇ ਗੋਲ ਪੱਗਾਂ ਬੰਨ੍ਹਕੇ ਗੱਪਾਂ ਮਾਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਹਨ,ਬੱਸ ਅਸੀ ਸਿਖੀ ਸਾਂਭੀ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ ਨਹੀ ਇਨਾਂ"ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਧਾ੍ਰਰੀ ਬਾਹਮਣਾਂ" ਨੇ ਬੇੜੀ ਡੋਬ ਦੇਣੀ ਸੀ...

^ I love that line.

But the writer is raising doubt on Dasam Granth when he writes part of it is written by kavis of Guru Gobind singh ji.

That is outright blasphemy and writer is ignorant about contents of Dasam granth. there he is dead wrong.

Missionaries are attacking Sri Guru Granth sahib also. Their main attack is now centered on SGGS ji. That is done

by misinterpreting its teachings. That is where we need to wake up and confront them. And they have literally no

presence in Punjab.it is internet and some gullible sikhs abroad who are listening to them.

Sikh rehat maryada talks of

Guru Granth for spiritual message

Guru Panth for worldly conduct.

Missionaries do not accept status of Guru Panth. Please listen to speech of Ragi darshan wherein he rejects Guru panth.Guru panth is institution of panj piaras that administer amrit to us.He is disowning evverything connected with Guru Gobind singh ji.

This is posted in a video on his website.

So it is not an attack on Dasam Granth only but it is all out attack on SGGS ji, our history, traditions and sikhi in general. So poster needs to catch up with current situation rather than creating doubts on bani that creates khalsa.If there is no khalsa there is no sikhi.It will go way kabeer panthis have gone. Millions of kabir panthis vanished from pages of history. It is instituion of khalsa that will keep sikhi intact.

Apparently gps is not understpanding the point of the above post. Lets keep on fighting with each other while Sikhism is being killed in punjab, and I am sure all these things are more important to you then asking for justice from India. I agree these things are not mutually exclusive ( ie., respecting dasam Granth and protecting Sikhism and asking for justice) however, we are spending all our time fighting about dasam Granth. Btw I have all my respect for dasam Granth, but I am wondering why this was not an issue 20 years ago, and now it seems like this is the only issue we have. One politician like Badal is doing more harm than all missionaries put together.

Veer ji

Have you seen the conduct of so called khalistanis abroad likes dr amarjit party sikh youth of america, dashmesh darbar bC, aulakh and so called others who have openly associated with missionaries and denounce bani that is from creator of khalsa. Dasam Granth is definitely an issue and this has been created by them. Guess what who will be their masters? As it happened after 1984 it is not hard to understand that.

Good people who fought for sikh freedom have gone and these fakes are leaders of this movement and have killed this struggle as they are far from truth and do not lead truthful lives.