what are some crimes commited by the badal

cgy99100

everyone knows badals are corrupt dogs id like to hav epeople list every single crime they have commited against sikhs and punjab and list of corrupt actions they have taken that others have

turned a blind eye to

saini being made cheif of police after his crimes against sikhs

He forcibly purchased the Haveli restaurant in Jalandhar by putting up a road-block leading up to the premises when seeing how popular it was. He then made the owner sell to one of his many "front" businesses and then proceeded to remove the road-block. That's what I heard from a Singh at the Gurdwara, I'm not sure how true it is. I say 'heard' I was sitting in ear-shot and semi-eaves dropping to be honest... :nono:

Possibly not the biggest crime against Sikhs in the grand scheme of things, but an indication of his almost Mafia-esque approach to life.

everyone knows badals are corrupt dogs id like to hav epeople list every single crime they have commited against sikhs and punjab and list of corrupt actions they have taken that others have

turned a blind eye to

saini being made cheif of police after his crimes against sikhs

Ahhh such a curious soul. Asking so many questions.

Proof or heresay? Congress make up all sorts of rubbish, Punjabis like gossip...what a mix...

Some have agendas. Even then never trust a politician. Most of the elder generation has seen Badal's "kartoota." Doesn't stand him in good stead. Congress, BJP, Akalis at the end of the day what significant contributions have they made to the panth in the present day period. We all saw the fiasco with Budha Dal. Now the question is does Badal have a hand behind that as well or is it another conspiracy rant? Much like ISI causing terrorism worldwide. At the end of the day depends on the parameters you use to define criminality and polity.

He forcibly purchased the Haveli restaurant in Jalandhar by putting up a road-block leading up to the premises when seeing how popular it was. He then made the owner sell to one of his many "front" businesses and then proceeded to remove the road-block. That's what I heard from a Singh at the Gurdwara, I'm not sure how true it is. I say 'heard' I was sitting in ear-shot and semi-eaves dropping to be honest... :nono:

Possibly not the biggest crime against Sikhs in the grand scheme of things, but an indication of his almost Mafia-esque approach to life.

Hes the Godfather of Punjab.