is it a myth or is it true regarding hari singh nalwa

cgy99100

cgy99100

May i ask you what religion you follow? Reply in right earnest. It is not essential that you should be a sikh but do not waste time

of sangat by questioning facts of world history.

You are lying also such as providing percentage of pashtu speaking people in peshawer. That is academic dishonesty.

To your question , my answer is british conquered not even an inch more of afghanistan than waht they got on platter

by getting sikh kingdom by deceit from a child maharaja. They tasted pathans fighting capability when they waged a war

with them and all of them were killed in that war.One doctor escaped in disguise to tell them what happened.

And there is a famous book " The Maharaja's box" written by a brit recently. Read that and you will know how Dalip singh was trying

to capture Punjab with russian help through afghanistan.That shows british had no control of afghanistan.

WE do not claim that our ancestors were great warriors. But the fact is it is they inspite of being an absolute minority were able to break afghanistan's territorial integrity by taking away most populous province of peshawer and gift to India/pakistan.

First read the Maharaja's box and then raise any further point.

Or register for free on an online Sikh forum with a fictitious name and post cooked up theories. Yup, I agree with you totally.

hey sorry i guess i can see how i may hurt some people's feelings who choose to live their lives like blind sheep

its cause many people choose to be sheep and live in a bubble that in america they got fooled into thinking their were wmd's in iraq

its cause people choose to be sheep and live in a bubble that sikhs in punjab keep electing in corrupt politicans that rape em

if sikhs did what they were asked to do by the sikh gurus and live their life as a life long learner then many of the problems sikh face today could solved

hey sorry i guess i can see how i may hurt some people's feelings who choose to live their lives like blind sheep

its cause many people choose to be sheep and live in a bubble that in america they got fooled into thinking their were wmd's in iraq

its cause people choose to be sheep and live in a bubble that sikhs in punjab keep electing in corrupt politicans that rape em

if sikhs did what they were asked to do by the sikh gurus and live their life as a life long learner then many of the problems sikh face today could solved

Ok mahapurakho u show us the light and lead us through these dark times. Now what basis can u put before us which lead u to believe that Hari Singh did not do what he is reputed to have done??? But rather than coming onto a Sikh forum why don't we go out on our own and hunt through ithiaas. I am sure the library at Darbar Sahib will satisfy u. But do go to Pakistan as well and look these matters up.

Only right thing cgy said on this thread:

"if sikhs did what they were asked to do by the sikh gurus and live their life as a life long learner then many of the problems sikh face today could solved"[/size]

He has been answered already but seems to be sticking to the "I am right you are wrong hahaha" mentality. Now why don't u let go of this cgy and do some research urself. But oh wait u can come back and say "maybe the Afghans were mislead or pressured by Sikhs in promoting Hari Singh as a hero." This highly delusional mentality will be the end of u. Son why don't u go back to the Granthi u heard this from and ask him about it specifically? Other than that the books out there on Hari Singh are bound to have bibliographies why don't u check them out?

Like syntax and grammar?

jsinghnz what nonsence have i brought to the forum??

alot of people when proven wrong or lose a debate tend to try insulting the other person and clearly its whats going on here

gps

from your comments i can tell you have no clue about the british afghan wars

please answer what was the result of the second afghan anglo war

wasn't it forcing afghanistan to hand over regions like waziristan

this fact hear alone proves you shouldn't be in this thread since you really don't know what your talking about

actually the british smashed the pathans but afghanistan was to expensive to run so they pulled a huge chunk of their military out of afghanistan leaving around 4000 soldiers and 16 000 women and children when the pathans saw the brits retreat a huge chunk of their military the pathans came together and over threw shah shauja the puppet king of afghanistan and the 4 to 4 500 soldiers decided it was time to leave afghanistan with the women and children and when they left you had pathans from all around attack the retreating soldiers along with women and children you had hundred thousand pathans attack 4 thousand soldiers and 16 000 women and children and only one survivor came out of afghanistan that docter you mentioned

now could you do a fact check to this claim

what was embarrasing for the brits was not only did they lose money but over 4000 soldiers and 16 000 women and children got slaughtered they got hustled by the pathans cause they thought they could get the troops and children and women out of afghanistan safely

second anglo afghan war the british took over majority of afghanistan but once again its a liability to run the brits only wanted to rule countries they could make money off of and afghanistan wasn't one of them so they took areas like waziristan from the afghans

and got to control afghan foreign policy

now could you do a fact check on the second afghan anglo war

as well reason brits invaded afghanistan was cause they wanted afghanistan to be the bunker between russia and india they did not trust russia

1917 russian govt was over thrown and not threat

third anglo afghan war the afghans tried getting their land back but failed got their butts kicked again but since afghan foreign policy didn't matter any more the brits gave them the right to handle foreign policy

GSP PLEASE FACT CHECK THESE THREE WARS AND MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS WERE NEEDED

mughals conquered afghanistan but mothers weren't scaring their kids with any turk mughal names

nader shah conquered afghanistan and no afghan mother scared their kids with his name

mongolians conquered afghanistan an alexander and turks and mauryan empire from bihar india so explain why hari singh nalwa

do you think maybe hari singh nalwa scared the day lights out of mothers of peshawar and khyber path region and masala

got added to the story just like stories of guys fighting battles with head in one hand and sword in another and story was

afghan mothers scared their kids just a theory to throw out their

im agnostic meaning i don't know if their is a god or not cause i havn't seen enough evidence to say their is a god and i havn't seen

enough evidence to say their isn't a god but i believe sikhism was a revolutionary movement culturally look at the military history of punjab before thee sikhs and it may explain why majority of punjabis are muslims living in pakistan besides porus try finding any other era of punjab were the people of punjab were martial

sikhism was a revolutionary movement it revolutionised many parts of punjab culture

guru nanak was a revolutionary leader fighting for equal rights and womens rights

the sikh gurus inspiring people to fight for other peoples rights was revolutionary

sure all the sikh misls would fight eachother but when hindu women would be kidnapped to be sex slaves sikhs would attack like lions

and free the women culture plays the biggest role in what direction a country or community heads in and sikhism created a culture

of empowerment

but ill start another thread regarding that subject