other religions?

Guest Guest

what if you are a sikh and like other religion.I want to say that the destination is same but the paths are different.what will happen if i want to change religion budhism for example.

Pls cmnt

Sikhism is the easiest route.All others have been dilluted over the years.Sikhism is starting to get dilluted by missionaries etc but if you study Sikhi indepth then you will find out that this is the easiest and best path.

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!

Nah, I'm just messing. Perhaps try to identify why you feel this way. Is it the religion and its doctrines that are dissuading you from following the path, or do you find the followers a bit too much to handle? Are there any other external reasons for you to feel this way, i.e. outside of theological reasoning?

Guest godforbid

Look, if a person is born into a sikh family he should be a good sikh and take amrit di pahul. How could you even think of leaving sikhi. Do you not know that Guru Gobding Singh ji sacrificed EVERY Thing. for who?? YOU. We arer his children. You will not get the same love from mohamed/jesus/budda. Im not racist. we respect every religion but Maharaj is the best. No one is better, why change to something lower? sikhi has no faults, i can count faults in every other religion. Some people thinking that keeping hair/not drinking is hard so sikhi is hard, but NO. it is the easiest wa to reach /god and the most loving religion, not only religion, it is our Jaan. Does the sahibzades shaheedi mean nothing to you? a 5 year old being bricked alive? If you don't have love for Guru ji you will never have love for anyone, not even god. What is the reason? why don't you like sikhi? yes it is strict-for our benefit. Whose parents want their children to be corrupted? no-ones. similarly guru ji wants to save us from kalyuug.

:) Change it... if u want :D

There was a post some days back on this forum where a christain said that he wanted to become sikh.......

Every sikh mentioned that he should.. we r ready to make people follow sikhi but when a sikh want to accept other religion we say all the bla bla bla bla...

Luv for religion comes from within.. if u cant luv ur religion better change it.. but before doing so.. please explore the history of Sikhism...

SIKHSIM IS THE ONLY RELIGION IN THIS WORLD WHICH SPEAK AGAINST WRONG WITH WEAPONS...

THIS RELIGION ITSELF IS SO POWERFULL THAT IF ONE FOLLOW IT WITH FULL COURAGE N DIGNITY... CAN MAKE U LIVE A LIFE "KING SIZE"

IN NO OTHER RELIGION U WILL GET 11 GURUS TO SUPPORT IN WALK OF UR LIFE :) U R LUCKY TO BE BORN SIKH ... Think once :)

I think there's more compelling reasons to follow Sikhi apart from carving up people with shashtar? :giggle:

Weapons are the best gift given to us by our Gurus :) - Dont forget just because of our Dad .. we are allowed to carry Kirpan all the time :) while no other religion in world have that permission - I mean official permission from the Guru :) - Being a girl i admire my Guru more coz of this fact to carry weapon.... it increases my strenght from within n makes me fearless :respect: