Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawala - 5 Myths

Gurpreet14

Listen to Sant Ji speeches, everything will be answered.

It would be a different situation if sant ji's speeches were not available, but they are.. so listen and learn what the great hero stands for.

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, milly said:

Bhindrawala wa a bloody terrorist who killed many innocent people in Punjab. After killings, he used to hide in Golden temple and also used to take weapons with him. To say him a Sant is cusre to humanity. Read these links below.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/%E0%A4%B2%E0%A4%B5%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%AD%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%9C-%E0%A4%B8%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B5%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0/list-of-hindu-genocides-in-punjab-during-khalistan-movement/10150161688331526/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3R5LlSm_Vw

shut your misinformed face , if he was a threat only in feburary 1984 tell me so clever lady why were the Indian Army practising full invasion and destruction army exercises in 1982? even before he had gone anywhere near Harmandir Sahib . The full scale model of amritsar was built in Doom Valley in 1981 ...Indira Gandhi was a meglomaniac who hated the sikhs because they were the ONLY community to call her an election fraud to her face  (see 1977 punjab protests). Hindu Genocides ? this was Alam's Black cats sent in to defame Sikhs ...

On 27/02/2013 at 0:29 AM, Gurpreet14 said:

Jonny101 g... the above link is almost contradictory to what Puneet Lamba has mentioned.... :wow: :wow:

Means after reading both the articles - One will be confused about the facts - whatz ryt n whatz wrong....

By d way.. thanks for presenting both the aspects.....

But can u let me knw 1 thing.... what was this Anandpur sahib resolution initiated by Sant ji and i was told by my elders that Sant ji was a person who made a demand for khalistan n he with all his weapons tried to hide himself in Golden temple.... but things here are different.. can u please let me know.. what was d motive of Sant ji ? :respect:

research sk sinha, he reveals how op bluestar was pre-planned in 1982, yet sant ji and other sikhs, were NOT inside the complex in 82, so who were they after? It was an attack on the panth and to break the backbone of the sikhs.

watch the rest of the 5 sant ji related videos on rajoana tv's site.

https://www.youtube.com/user/RajoanaTV/videos