Did Guru Gobind Singh Ji Give Someone the Death Penalty?

Guest Jacfsing2
37 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

I had no real interaction with you till you favored an attack against me today.  In the past others have asked you not to use das because you don't have the qualities to go by this highly respected title.  Today, once again you have shown, you don't have the traits to go by the title das.  This is not an argument.  I am asking you to stop calling yourself das.  I gave you prime examples of why you should not call yourself das.  But you still continue to call yourself das.  You can live in your bubble, but reality shows, you are no das. 

If your referring to this:

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Vaheguru! *+1

The only word used was the Gurmantar, according to some people the only mistake done was making the Gurmantar so public to those who aren't Amritdhari, (yes, some Sikhs actually believe this). Are you one of the people who hate the mention of the Gurmantar to Non-Amritdharis? Do you hate the word the Punj Pyare gave so much that your going to be throwing a huge flame war for it? Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, (read the Vaheguru out loud maybe you'll get some benefits).

Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

If your referring to this:

The only word used was the Gurmantar, according to some people the only mistake done was making the Gurmantar so public to those who aren't Amritdhari, (yes, some Sikhs actually believe this). Are you one of the people who hate the mention of the Gurmantar to Non-Amritdharis? Do you hate the word the Punj Pyare gave so much that your going to be throwing a huge flame war for it? Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, Vaheguru, (read the Vaheguru out loud maybe you'll get some benefits).

Everyone knows that when a person adds +1 to a post it means they like the post.  The post you liked, viciously attacked me.  A real Das would have not liked the post at all.  Again I have to say even Trump can pivot a remark directed at him better than you.  You are not a das in any sense of the word.  I am glad you did not use the word das in the above quoted post for yourself.  Now you want to use the word Vaheguru to taunt me.  It's clear you are no das, but at least leave Gurmantar out of your taunting.  The word Vaheguru did nothing to you.

21 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This is the behavior of cult followers.  Once they are exposed, they can't provide anything to back up their outrageous claims.  They try to slowly poison the Sikh sangat.  This poster thinks, I am bothered by his insults.  All I did in the past was start questioning and casted doubt on his post and he left this forum for a mental break.  You had a mental break down.  You know these post will take you into another mental break down.  When I wrote the post, I knew you would behave in this manner.  It was no surprise to me.   

Ha ha ha ha, keep day dreaming in your polluted evil fantasies.

You think I can get bothered by your nonsense? Then you must be mad.  As I already made you clear in previous post a couple of months ago, I never have any breakdowns, and least from people like you, as I have support in Guru Jee and Wahiguru Akal Purukh.

The funny thing is, whatever you accuse me for, has nothing substantial,it is like you are showing and  projecting your own real personality on the screen.

You may want me to leave from this forum,but i am not going to give you that pleasure, because, me not being here, or anywhere does not matter much, the danger is, if you remain here and poison the sangat with your cultist interpretations of sikhee.

For your information, I not only read the Bani, but I also, listen and understand it, while you just do parroting, and as a lazy person never ever provides any single Shabad, but you surely demand from others.

You are just  full up with your bloody blinded ahankar. So you go the easy way, you attack, and then act as a victim, as you were being abused, when the fact is, you look for troubles.

I have not attacked nor abused you, it is just a response to your baseless blasphemies... 

21 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! O.k., bye. (One of us doesn't want to argue on this topic forever, if you want to argue on it forever you can). Your free to believe in your missionary ideology if you want, just stop trolling the forums, (you have too much open time on your hands, and Daas does not). Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Jacfsing2 Jee, do not mind at all the wicked comments of this useless, wicked and a liar fellow.

You shall always have my support , for you never mess up with lies like the fellow above, and above all,  you are always respectful, and faithful to the values of sikhee. Keep up these your virtues.

This fellow in question, likes to have chamchaas, so if ever one disagrees with him, he says he is attacked and not supported, but better said,has he ever talked sense?

Whatever accusations he threw on me, were duly replied, but he wickedly just shifted away the attention of the sangat, and continued with his antigurmat arguments...

Sat Sree Akal

On 22/10/2016 at 10:01 PM, harsharan000 said:

Though I sincerely say I do not know much on this matter, but my heart tells me Guru Jee can never ever do so, they are an infinite Ocean of Mercy.

Look at Fifth Patshaee for example , He was tortured by the wicked, yet He being all powerful, did nothing to punish them in our eyes or according to our limited understanding, who alike are red eyed with hatred  and blood for vengeance as reaction at the slightest ocassion.

I would even go a bit further, supposing one was the worst sinner in the world, even then to die at the hands of Guru Jee, would be a blessing in disguise, for getting mukti as being sinners ...

Sat Sree Akal.

On reading this, I don't see anything that Harsharan paji has wrote that relates to cults.  If anything, it's sift, compliment of Guruji. Baki apno apni soch a. 

On 10/24/2016 at 8:55 AM, simran345 said:

On reading this, I don't see anything that Harsharan paji has wrote that relates to cults.  If anything, it's sift, compliment of Guruji. Baki apno apni soch a. 

You favoring manmat is no surprise, especially when it comes from your favourite poster harsharan.  This is perfect example of cult behavior.

Plus this is a discussion forum.  Harsharan may be your cult leader and you follow him blindly.  Others think he's a spade and will address his beliefs as such.  

1 hour ago, Akalifauj said:

You favoring manmat is no surprise, especially when it comes from your favourite poster harsharan.  This is perfect example of cult behavior.

Plus this is a discussion forum.  Harsharan may be your cult leader and you follow him blindly.  Others think he's a spade and will address his beliefs as such.  

Same baseless lies...same blasphemies as always

Haven't you got any new lies?

Looser ...liar....antigurmat manmukh.

Keep on exposing yourself every time you open your dirty mouth, as how rich you are in being evil. That is what you have within and that is what you vomit everytime.

11 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Same baseless lies...same blasphemies as always

Haven't you got any new lies?

Looser ...liar....antigurmat manmukh.

Keep on exposing yourself every time you open your dirty mouth, as how rich you are in being evil. That is what you have within and that is what you vomit everytime.

22 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

Don't be silly, I call him Paji, the same as I have done with you, so stop jumping to conclusions and belittling me or any body that likes his posts.  If Harsharan Paji was my cult leader, then I'd be saying "Babaji Babaji", not Paji.  

I'm able to make my own decisions of who to comment on, I've never insulted you, so you should respect that Paji Akalifauj.