Prominent Sants attend namdhari "satguru" jagjit singh's funeral

BhagatBalmik

I am afraid those who didn't spent much time listening to katha, sakhiya, books of puratan mahapursh and sangat of true mahapursh are clearly out of depth on this one, just listen to the audio above itself, does this audio sakhi of sant attar singh ji maharaj reru sahib meeting with baba pratap singh namdhari seem like to bring back baba pratap singh namdhari beleif into mainstream sikhi beleif? ..it does not seem like it...read jivan kiranie - jevani of sant jwala singh ji harkhowala- same luke warm relationship between sant jwala singh ji harkhowal and baba pratap singh mentioned there as well.

Bhramgyani mahapursh knows everything is part of vahiguroo hakum so they try to find common ground between other sadhus, mahapursh from other groups who may or may not be fully aligned with nirole gurmat...they try to find common ground such as bhagti, prem, bairaag, seva, shabad, unity within diversity..so in this case since there is common ground between them and us- shabad gurbani, prem, bairaag, seva they don't look at the differences..!!

Why would these 'brahmgyanis' want to stop an existing Gurudom when their whole intention is to start their own one? The reason you don't see these people taking an active stance against the Kukas, Radhaswamis or other fake cults is that they know that once these cults are eliminated or the whole Panth becomes aware of how they operate, then the Panth will also become aware of how these 'brahmgyanis' are also operating in a similar fashion.

The amusing thing is how the chelas of these 'brahmgyanis' rationalise their hypocrisy by blabbing on about unity in diversity, common ground and other similar bukwas.

Guru Gobind Singh created the Khalsa and gave it authority to even give tankhah to the Guru if he did anything against the rehat, these 'brahmgyanis' are turning the same Khalsa into sheep who cannot even understand when the 'brahmgyanis' are taking them for a ride!

Naamdharis are now referring to Guru Granth Sahib jee as "Granth" and their fake guru as "Sache Patshah" and "Satguru". They allow matha tek and chaur of their fake Guru, the real Guru is on put on the side of the stage whilst the fake Guru takes centre stage, what greater beadbi is there than this?

In my opinion the Akal Takht Jathedar should take a tougher stance towards Naamdharis. Eitjher they accept Guru Granth Sahib as Satguru and stop referrring to their new leadey Uday Singh as "Satguru", if they refuse then they should not be allowed to do seva of Guru Granth Sahib.

Imagine if any other dera were to refer to their leader as "Satguru" and Guru Granth Sahib jee as just "Granth".

Naamdharis have caused great damage to Sikh Panth by leading the sangat astray. Baba Raam Singh jee clearly state that Guru Granth Sahib was Guru.

The reason why prior sants may have had closer relations to Naamdharis was because they were not so blatant back then. Also Baba Raam Singh was still fresh in the memories of those Sants who all recognised him to be a great Gursikh. Those Sants would never have gone to Naamdhari headquarters today, that era was different and we do not have all the information or even how close those sant were to naamdharis.

I think there is a sakhi regarding Baba Nand Singh jee finding out about sangat doing chaur of Partap Singh and admonishing him for this act. Imagine now when Guru Granth Sahib is put at the side of the stage while the fake guru sits in the middle and gives their "darshan".

Bhai Ram Singh was a Gursikh but the leaders after them started calling themselves Satguru.

forward to 3:30

This just blew all the arguments about "sants" meeting with namdharis out of the water. Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale did sangat of Bhai Ram Singh Ji and he was a cattard GurSikh.

Don't be swayed by people trying to change history whether inside the panth or outside of it.

I think there is clear respect for Bhai Ram Singh. Maybe years ago Naamdharis were not making the mistakes they are making now. But now it is clear they do much Beadbi. I have been told that in their deras they keep Guru Granth Sahib Ji in a cupboard.

Also calling themselves Satguru and then having 13th 14th Guru is really not in line with the Panth. I could not agree with these people even if i tried.

So we cannot really see eye to eye with them while they continue these practises.